Kim Ji Suk 김지석 | [Current Drama] Kiss Sixth Sense, 키스 식스 센스 - Streaming on Disney +

gm4queen

5 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

what does this say?? google translate says something about posting funny pics. i hope they post some good ones if that's the case!

The image text says: "Please tell me you're curious."

That's about as much as my limited Korean can translate with confidence. :unsure:

The insta post says something like:

A cool/handsome actor image is nice, but honestly, sometimes funny, [...???...] we're curious about. haha

Whatever the image of the actor, our eyes [...???...]

There's an extremely fun photo, but [...???...]

#ReleaseItOrNot

#EvenIfYouSeeAFunnyPictureYouWontBeDisappointed

#PleaseTellMeIfYouWantToSeeIt

#MakingAnExcuse/Reason

#InAnyCaseAnEntertainerIsAnEntertainer (?)

#Jewel (...?...) ("Boseok" - maybe this is one of his insta HTs?)

#Jewel (......??..... similar to above)

#ActorKimJiSeok

#KimJiSeok

#(.....??.....)  

Sorry about the extremely limited translation, but I think he's ruminating in a playful way whether he should post a funny picture or not and asking his insta followers if he should post it. All the replies are like: I want to see it. I want it. Release it. I'm curious. :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I haven’t been able to use the files as message and ring tone on my fruit phone @turtlegirl :bawling: I’m changing my phone the moment I can! It’s too bad I can’t call or text you, coz we are continents apart. 

I also wonder when Oppa will be back on PM @triplem. Thanks for keeping tabs coz I’ve been swamped with work ever since TSYB ended. I haven’t even watched Irish Uppercut or gone beyond Ep 1 of Rebel. Sobs. 

I popped by the Touch Your Heart and Fiery Priest thread and saw both of you there. Wish I could join you coz I really miss the forum. Will still be here though coz Oppa and all of you keep me sane. :love:

• Love 1

@triplem is another miss oh worth watching? Those clips were pretty funny but whoa they were about to do it in the elevator in front of those perverts who kept pushing the buttons. But I can't talk cuz I'd prob be doing the same hah :rolleyes: anyways I spotted NJ and the lady was Jennifer in 30 But 17 right?

@joonminfan good idea about changing your phone - KJS sexy voice is worth it :lol:I hope work slows down for you eventually and you can join us on the forums for future shows (hopefully TSYB pt 2 hehe). 

• Love 1

@triplem @turtlegirl @tibba @heyyoooo

Hi ladies, if you want to send a birthday greeting to Oppa through his Hong Kong fan club, you can email your greeting to kimjiseokhongkong@gmail.com

Deadline is 15 March 2019. 

Your greeting must be on be on a white background, with your drawings/art and/or words legibly written in English or Korean. 

After you are done, either take a photo of or scan your greeting and email it to the address above with the following subject title (just copy and paste into your email): 

2019年金知碩生日應援

I’m definitely going to send in my birthday greeting for Oppa! I hope I tagged everyone who is interested. If not, @triplem could you help tag any of Oppa’s fans that you know? Thanks!

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

@joonminfan thanks dear . It’s great that they are arranging this . Do you think we should do a group one as well apart from sending our private ones ? Like perhaps we can use one of @turtlegirl‘s wall art & then sign off as Kim Ji Suk’s fan base on Soompi forums . We can each put our message in it using our Soompi  user name . 

What do you gals think ?

I’m open to anything :blush: it’s just that my username may be confusing as to whose fan I am. :joy:

• LOL 1

Ahhh I'm so behind, sorry! I have been almost non-stop on the go since Thursday eeeks. I love the idea for the birthday greeting @triplem @joonminfan And yaay you're using my wall paper :D So I need to get a message to you @triplem by Feb 28 and one to his fan club e-mail by March 15...let me put that on my calendar haha. How fun! Now what shall I write/draw/create HMMM 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Can someone Google translate this article? The k netz reaction seems angry ? Is he not coming back to PM? 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=018&aid=0004313624

ok Papago translate says that the rest went to Kyushu to shoot for their anniversary show but KJS did not join them as he had temporarily stopped for TSYB . 

I googled translated some of knetz comments and it seems they are asking for KJS . Saying isn’t TOP Star already over ? When is he coming back ? 

———-

so what do you all make of this news ?

Gosh, I really hope nothing bad is going to happen. I was also wondering what’s taking Oppa so long to return to PM even after the filming for TSYB has ended for quite some time. I thought maybe they filmed the episodes way in advance and so didn’t need him back so early. I really really pray hard he will get to go back. Oppa seems quite close to JHM Hyung, and I’m hoping the latter will go to bat for him if the production team decides to kick Oppa out. I’m also hoping for his good friends HSJ and PK to speak up for him too.

Oppa, fighting! We love you!!!

• Love 1