Quantcast
triplem

Kim Ji Suk 김지석 Drama: Top Star Yoo Baek , Variety : Problematic Men

33 minutes ago, tibba said:

To anyone shipping him with JSM, he shot down the idea lol. They seem close but I've always only gotten a friendly vibe from them so not I'm not surprised. I suspect either one/both of them are dating someone else. But of course if oppa is still single (he is so not) I'm packing my bags and heading to Korea to find him. Wait for me oppa!

My heart is seriosuly broken. Hahahah. Lol

Anyway, its good enough to know they are really close friends. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Haha I'm totally ready to fend off my competitors @triplem! Tbh I'm glad he shot down the idea of him and JSM dating. The poor girl has chemistry with every and anyone and the number of people she's being shipped with... Yeah I'm glad he cleared it up since they both obviously treat each other more like friends. I've seen many comments on Naver asking them to date irl and it's awkward. Although I have to say the title of the article kind of made it sound like he was rejecting her which is ehhh. Could be just my basic grasp of Korean though, so take it with a pinch of salt.

3 hours ago, heyyoooo said:

My heart is seriosuly broken. Hahahah. Lol

Awww I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better, he did praise JSM highly. Said she's a joy to work with, is always bright and brings such energy to everyone despite it not being easy on her to work on both drama and variety at the same time. He also would love to work with her again and she's his best co-star so far. I think they both recognise their chemistry and had a great time filming, I'd love for them to reunite in another drama too! On the flip side I'm kind of hoping for her to have an interview too, and see what she has to say about him. 

Edited by tibba
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1) Oppa lost 7 kg for the show, that’s why he has abs! He can’t eat rice like the rest, and had to quit carbohydrates.

2) The island is really remote, but staying there is really healing. So now Oppa is feeling a little empty after the filming ended.

3) After living on the island together for about two weeks, everyone started getting closer. The filming time also followed basic labour laws, so no filming till very late at night. The filming pace was quite slow, so Oppa managed to get some good sleep.

4) It shouldn’t be difficult acting as Top Star YB right? But Oppa still had to spend quite a long time to get the hang of it. In order to have YB’s wardrobe to be different in Seoul and on the island, KJS actually had 78 outfits in the 11 episodes.

Oppa, you did well! It was difficult to film on the island in such cold weather, but you made me fall in love with YB. (And you too!) 

78 outfits??? Maybe I should rewatch all the episodes and do a count. Obsession taken to the next level. Lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, joonminfan said:

KJS actually had 78 outfits in the 11 episodes.

The only ones that stuck with me were the outfits where the tops were conveniently missing :P

For real though, he did a great job in the drama and I'm looking forward to his next work.

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, tibba said:

The only ones that stuck with me were the outfits where the tops were conveniently missing :P

Same here . The shirtless suits were the best :lol:

no wonder our oppa was so emotional @joonminfan. The cast & crew became like family to him in that 5/ 6 months . 

She is the best stylist ..always full of goodies for us 

• Love 3

3 hours ago, tibba said:

For real though, he did a great job in the drama and I'm looking forward to his next work.

47 minutes ago, triplem said:

Same here . The shirtless suits were the best :lol:

no wonder our oppa was so emotional @joonminfan. The cast & crew became like family to him in that 5/ 6 months . 

She is the best stylist ..always full of goodies for us 

Lol I loved looking at Oppa’s abs too. Oppa is a fashion designer’s dream. He looks good in everything because of his height and physique. *droooooolssssss*

I wasn’t kidding when I said I was going to chronicle all his outfits in the drama. I get to ogle Oppa more. 

• LOL 3

Pervy ahjumma in the house...so I think he looks best like that ...ahahahaah...pre- TSYB days...can't remember where i screenshot this from . Some editorial he did.....

4rmhdQC.jpg

So what genre do you all want to see him in? I actually would like to see him in action comedy ...with some romance. He could be a hot cop or something :D 

• Love 4

@tibba I think u are right. I really have to start paying more attention! :sweat_smile:

Gosh @triplem that picture! Whew! *fans self* I love those shadows on his chest and abs. :relieved: I hope that Oppa can film another drama soon. He is such a good actor, that I wouldn’t mind watching anything he is in. But a different genre will be good. He already played the psycho king in Rebel, super nice sweet Boyfriend material in 20C B&G, and the arrogant, self-centred top star turned best Boyfriend ever. A cop would be good! He will be super hot and super smart, but maybe with some weird funny quirk or habit. 

More shirtless goodness? 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Damn, ya'll are killing me this morning with those pics. Soompi forgot to add a "drooling" emoji. I'd be using that A LOT with him. 

@joonminfan You and I are definitely in sync...while I was reading about the 78 outfits, I thought to myself "oooh I'm gonna re-watch and count!" And then you said the same thing...HA

I think he looked really hot/sexy in the fake movie with NJ in ep 11. Who was he playing there? Yeah, whatever kind of character that was, he should play that. :D

• LOL 3

See how am I going to sleep when we are talking about his abs and his clothes and the lack of them...

But if he really had 78 outfits,, that averaged out to be 7 outfits per episode..did we see that many? 

muak muak from oppa...

ahem he definitely friend zoned JSM ahahahah

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Ooh he carries off facial hair so well. I mean he's already a problem for me but when he has a five o'clock shadow I'm totally done for. That photo on the bed is not healthy for me :w00t:

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

ahem he definitely friend zoned JSM ahahahah

Hahahaha he definitely did, didn't he. Don't think she minds lol. She seems totally unaffected by him in bts videos, something I can't relate to. Lolll I suddenly remember her telling him about her bra size as if she was talking to a girl friend of hers. Nope can't relate girl, teach me your ways how are you immune to that fine male specimen hahahaha. 

• LOL 3

6 hours ago, tibba said:

Hahahaha he definitely did, didn't he. Don't think she minds lol. She seems totally unaffected by him in bts videos, something I can't relate to. Lolll I suddenly remember her telling him about her bra size as if she was talking to a girl friend of hers. Nope can't relate girl, teach me your ways how are you immune to that fine male specimen hahahaha. 

I know rite...he was more embarrassed then she was...I don't know why but I think he is dating a non-celebrity...I know he openly posts about his female celebrity friends , so those i think he has friend zoned...but I think he would guard his personal life quite a bit...ok ok ...he's waiting for one of  you gals to go pack your bags :D 

Throw back to when he had to temporarily leave PM

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

.ok ok ...he's waiting for one you gals to go pack your bags :D 

I think joining his fanclub is the surest way to gain entry to his life lol. He seems to meet them pretty often. Wait for me oppa! How convenient that he speaks English, yes? Communication wouldn't be an issue :D

You could be right about the non-celeb gf thing. Based off their bts interactions, I always got the vibe that he and/or JSM were dating someone else, and him making quite a strong statement saying he's not dating her kind of strengthens my suspicions. They did such a good job on the chemistry front though. Such a pretty drama OTP. 

Also, watching that video makes me miss him and Park Kyung together. They're so cute!  

• Love 3

Let's see, I think I have just enough money to get myself to S. Korea. From there, well, it's a crap shoot. But it is KJS we are talking about. OK, let's do it! Peace out peeps! :P

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@triplem @tibba @turtlegirl I think it's wonderful if Oppa were really dating. He's already 38 this year, so it's a good time to settle down. Whoever has caught his heart must be a wonderful woman. I read somewhere before that once, Oppa made a comment about his female co-star that he was in love with her (maybe made in jest or he didn't know how to express his admiration properly). She was horrified and he had to make a public apology. Not sure how true this is though. But if it's true, then he would be really careful from now on to maintain a strictly professional tone when talking about his female co-stars, no matter how close they are.

Oppa with facial hair? Coming right up!

Spoiler

Image result for kim ji seok rebel

• Love 3

@joonminfan Yeah I hope he meets the right woman if he hasn't already, and settles down. He did say he wants to. That situation you mentioned sounds messy. I didn't follow the news scene in the past so I have no idea what happened. Anyway this time too I saw quite a few comments on Naver criticising him for the way he said it's not JSM. I can't be sure if it's just the reporter's provocative headline or oppa's phrasing here that was the problem, but whatever the case I agree he should be careful when addressing his female co-stars. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Why did they criticise him for saying that @tibba ..If i were him I would want to deflect any rumours with JSM ...the poor gal has been shipped with every Tom , richard simmons & Harry on Running Man. Doing her a favour if you ask me 

These I also posted on drama thread 

L

Edited by triplem
  • Love 3

I'm with you @triplem I think she would be grateful for it too, especially since she was shipped to death with LKS on RM even after she denied dating rumours with him. I'm sure she wouldn't want to be burdened with another baseless rumour and KJS was just being considerate of her. I suspect they're just disappointed shippers turning on him, actually. Idk. There are not many of them anyway, but I don't understand why some would harp on this since he praised her very highly and it all sounds genuine. 

Anyway, on a happier note look at this *melts into a puddle of goo*:wub: Wonder who she is, his niece perhaps?

Edited by tibba
  • Like 1
  • Love 3