Kim Ji Suk 김지석 | [Current Drama] Kiss Sixth Sense, 키스 식스 센스 - Streaming on Disney +

gm4queen

@triplem translation:

Oppa’s stylist updated her account with some photos of his photoshoot 

The photoshoot is for the Japanese media in order to promote TSYB

Personal opinion of the IG owner: Oppa’s warm smile reminds her of Gong Ji-won from 20C

@tibba I hope Oppa doesn’t take a break from acting for too long. He also needs to return to PM ASAP. I need him back on my screen! 

Edited to add this this latest update from Oppa’s agency. No idea what it says though.

Edited by joonminfan
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

Aww what's wrong KJS? I'll come take care of you! 

Oppa seems really tired. I hope he is not ill. What he needs is good rest, nourishing food and fresh air. Hmmm I wonder where he could get those. :relieved:

Another update and once again, I wish I knew Korean. It could be the interview from Japan?

• Like 1

Y'all I'm in the angsty part of 20c b&g. Thankfully I don't have to wait to find out what's going to happen and I know there will be kissing thanks to the vids you all shared with me. Ji won is such a lovable character. Seems like he'd be willing to give Jin Jin up if it makes his brother happy. Wait a sec....Kang soon giving up Yoo Baek to make Ma dol happy...hrmmm. Well anyways, the part where he was remembering bringing his gf flowers and then finding her with another man :tears:and then he asks Anthony, do you think I'll ever love again? Or something along those lines :bawling: He's such a sweet heart! Can't wait to make it to the lovey dovey moments!

@triplem @joonminfan I hope he is getting plenty of rest and he can eat more! As much as I love his abs, I also like a little chubbiness in his cheeks :kiss_wink:It suits him. Plus he should be able to enjoy eating more than just plain chicken breast!

• Love 3

@triplem Jin Jin is an awesome girl, as are her 2 friends. I like each of their storylines. I think I have maybe 1-2 more eps of angst. I'm gonna feel bad for Anthony cuz he's a nice guy. Hopefully he gets someone too in the end.

And omg thank you for finding those gifs! That's the fake role from TSYB ending that I thought he looked really hot in. I approve this as a real role for him! 

• Love 2

Translation of the interview above.

Photo 1: Jun Hyun Moo (JHM) left a deep impression on KJS

Photo 2: Because of filming for TSYB at Daemo Island which is really far from Seoul, KJS had to temporarily stop shooting for PM.

Photo 3: While staying on the island, KJS Was really touched by JHM.

Photo 4: I know that HM Hyung was in constant contact with the production crew. Every time I speak to Hyung on the phone, he would say “You’re really tired right? Your place on PM will always be there.” I’m really thankful for his words. (smiles)

Photo 5: Due to being away from PM for a long time, his attitude towards the show has changed. Every question posed on the show used to be very important to me. The logic questions that I used to avoid, I feel like I can handle them better now.

Photo 6: And just like YB, I feel like I have grown.  Is it because we share the same occupation? I put in a lot of feelings during filming. Even the hidden pain feels sweet. The things that I thought I had forgotten, have now re-surfaced.

Photo 7: So, YB has become the spokesperson for KJS. After meeting the islanders of Yoojik Island, YB has become healthier physically and emotionally, and even won an award. And now, all YB needs to do is to follow the path that has been paved for him. (Smiles)

Photo 8: The beautiful views on Daemo Island has become very healing for KJS, but only one thing was really difficult for him.

Photo 9: The delicious food in the drama was really important to the show, but because of the role, I had to go on a diet, and couldn’t enjoy the delicious food. Somin and Sang Yeob could enjoy the food, and watching them eat was the most difficult point.

Photo 10: so after the drama ends, my plan is to binge eat. I want to eat ramyeon before I sleep, and do whatever I couldn’t do before. During this break I’m going to eat.

• Love 2

Yeah @turtlegirl @triplem that was a throwback to last year when he was in HK for a fashion photo shoot. His face was a little bit fuller then. But still handsome and swoony! I guess filming TSYB really took a toll on him. It was a difficult role, physically, mentally and emotionally demanding. I’m not surprised that he needs to take a break. But yes, I do want Oppa back on our screens soon, if not a drama, then on PM. I love his close relationships with HSJ and PK, and it seems like he’s close to Hyung JHM too. I hope he eats well, and sleeps well, and maybe gain a bit of weight. Although his abs were to die for in TSYB, his face was really too thin. It could be the makeup, but I just want Oppa to be healthy.

Edited to say that in the photos that @turtlegirl shared, it says that he even went to his real brother’s house for the photoshoot.

Edited by joonminfan
  • Love 2

On 2/7/2019 at 1:03 PM, triplem said:

@heyyoooo @kscherz Any roles you hope for our sexy oppa to play

I want him to star in an action comedy movie / drama, for a change. He seems the type to suit bad boy roles. Hehe. 

Back here again. Cause i miss him too much. Clips on YT won't quench my thirst for oppa. It's hard to stan actors, cause we rarely see them unlike idols. Huhu.

Tho I want him back on PM, it is also a good time for him to recover and gain some weight. Looks like he lost a lot, we cant see his cheeks anymore. 

• Love 3

2 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

Ya'll....this makes me so happy! :bawling: <-------happiness tears. I sooo hope for season 2! Google translate caption: 

Our drama is over, Our meeting began. # Top star milkshirts # Beauty girls # Earl Yomi bosses # Boss Min # I miss you! Everybody!

It's so lovely to see them all out together!

I speak really basic, kindergarten-level Korean only, but I'll try to translate a few more of the hashtags, because a couple of them are really funny :D

Apologies in advance if I get some wrong. I'll put (?) next to the ones I'm not sure about.

Our drama might be finished, but our get together/meeting is getting started

#TopStarYooBaek
#BeautyWriters (?)
#CutieDirectors (?)
#JeonSomin
#MissingEverybody
#SangYeobHurryUpAndCome (maybe he was supposed to come too and is running late?)

#ImTheOnlyDrunkOne

@triplem

Not sure how to edit in your post, but thanks to your question about the writers, I think I was able to translate one of the hashtags. At first I thought it was #makeupartists but something about writers seems more likely. Thank you!

Edited by kirby b
corrections
  • Love 3