Kim Ji Suk 김지석 | [Current Drama] Kiss Sixth Sense, 키스 식스 센스 - Streaming on Disney +

gm4queen

I get a sense that TSYB is a drama especially close to Jiseok's heart. I watched his farewell clip again and he said something along the lines of how he's had many last filmings but this one feels different. I think he met the perfect character, lovely co-stars, crew and just the entire premise of the drama feels right. Him saying he's willing to do a Season 2 is very telling, he loves the character and that shoutout to JSM was really cute. He wants to reprise the role of Yoobaek as a married man and I'd love to see the phenomenal Soonbaek pairing again, sometime in future. 

Has anyone watched him on Happy Together? He's so quirky and that story of his first kiss was lol. I was kind of hoping they'd invite the leads of TSYB on Life Bar because they'd have been hilarious! Sad it didn't happen. As an aside, always wondered if he felt pressured filming all those kiss scenes with JSM seeing as he dreads when an actress has basis for comparison with another actor. I know it's not the same thing as he was  talking about a situation where an actress has to kiss two different actors on the same drama, but lol JSM and HSJ did have kiss scenes with millions of views and HSJ is one of his best friends so... It'll be funny if he was. You did a good job though, so don't worry oppa! 

I wonder if and when he'll be back on PM. He said he would so come back soon oppa! He wasn't on the latest ep, please return on the next one :tears:

@triplem I have no idea where to watch the full series, I've only watched cuts too and would love to watch the whole thing. They're so cute together.

Also not sure who brought it up but there are apps/sites that allow you to download pics/videos from ig. Just... do a search.

Edited by tibba
  • Love 2

I love all these goodies from his fan club. He seems pretty close to his fans, think I read on the DC gall that he's giving away autographed copies of his TSYB scripts as well. 

This man is attractive whatever he does. Especially here B)

giphy.gif

• Love 2

46 minutes ago, triplem said:

@joonminfan Gal , when is he returning to PM?

Oppa's answer: I wish to go back as soon as possible and show a different side of me. I have understood how precious it is, which I have taken for granted. I used to only like the questions related to language and liberal arts. Now that I think back about it, No matter what kind of question it is, whether I can answer it or not, my attitude towards the questions have changed. I hope that this will continue for a long time. Every episode, I'm hoping I can be number 1.

Oppa, we are waiting for you to return to PM! :kiss_wink:

• Love 2

Google Translate, why are you so fun? Now to try and make sense of it all. Seems to be a lot about food :P

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=081&aid=0002974121

'Organic food among spicy and salty foods' Actor Kim Ji Suk expressed the drama 'Top Star Yu Baek Lee' in this way. TVN drama 'Top Star Yu Baek Lee', which gave a small smile and fun without irritating elements, lasted for 25 days. At the café in Seongdong-gu, Seoul, on the 29th, an interview with the actor Kim Ji-seok, who starred in Topstar Yu Bai Lee, was conducted. Kim Ji - suk 's role "Yu - Baek" is the owner of Narcissism, which is made up of self - esteem and self - love, and is also a person who changes with the encounter of the virgin of the island,.

Q. I wonder how the drama is over.

This time, I eat my diet for a long time, I sleep when I want to sleep. I met a family I wanted to see.

Q. Through this work, I added the "RoKo Artisan" modifier. How do you feel?

Thank you so much. Thank you and I am ashamed. It is a virtue that Minmin helped a lot, actually. In that respect, I think I am blessed with actresses. 'Rocco is a craftsman.' Those words are thankful, but I was not made by myself. Bishop, I think you are hearing that praise because you did what you did. I want to play a lot of balls for Min-jin, though he's a little bit squeaky.

Q. What do you think about this work?

Milk learned a lot from me. I learned a lot while I was living with others, watching over my trauma and hurting and growing up. And when I was shooting on the island, I felt the importance of what I normally do. It seems to be a work that reminded me of the happiness I had forgotten.

Q. I shoot the last god, and it seems to have actually flared up.

The 11th award testimonial God was the last shot and last god. I think it was because I think that my drama is over when I feel the feelings of Yu Baek, It was my first feeling. I feel like my mind was similar at the time of filming and the testimony of Yu Baek Lee. Each one of them approached me. I thought that I wanted to make this award announcement. I think I was a lot of bucks.

Q. Was the role of a top-ranking star, burdened?

The most important part was the character tone design. Because before, 'Star' characters were loved a lot. I think I had a lot of trouble finding my own tone in it. Bishop, you gave a lot of help. For example, two letters. 'Go out', 'accept', 'ok', 'stop'. I would like to have a sense of continuity in such a tone, but not a sense of demeaning. Also, when you meet the idiom virgins and top star Yu Baek, you have to have an ensemble with each other. So, before the start of the work, I met a lot with the bishop, the writer, and Minin and practiced.

Q. I think the Ambassador of the top star Yu-bong has probably been hungry.

I can not count. But I think 'I am handsome', 'I came in my frame' and this ambassador was a possible ambassador because it was a milker. So, I think I was able to make it as clear as possible when it was as clear as possible and to be unlucky when it was unlucky. Instead, I tried to make my advantage in it so I do not look too hateful. 'Top star Yu Baek Lee' was photographed at Island Daemo Island in Wando County, Jeollanam Province. There is no convenience store or supermarket on the island, as it is a remote place to take a boat for about an hour from Wando. I wondered about his story that had been filmed on the Taemdo Island for 6 months apart from the land.

Q. I wonder if the atmosphere of the filming room was actually like a family.

I can not do it. Once in the island, I shoot for two weeks. If it is like a regular movie theater, I can take a rest or sleep while moving, but the island is so small that I did not move. So I had to solve the three tricks in the rice car, and I went camping with the staff. So, when I was living like a family, I had an unfamiliar bond. "What are you going to eat when you leave the island?" "Who wants to see the best?" I asked each other. I can not tell you the joy I felt when a good work made like this was delivered to viewers. I got a lot of support.

Q. Who did you miss the most while shooting on the island?

I wanted to see the staff when I came to Seoul than I wanted to see on the island. It is so nice to meet you on the boat to the island. I was really close to each other.

Q. What food did you most like to eat while shooting the island?

When I ask 60 staff, they are all the same. Pizza, chicken, mackerel. I think seafood was eaten without a round. But I was eating the chicken breast the most because I was on a diet.

Q. I wonder if I would like to appear in 'Shishi Sekisui'.

I think I will do really well when I appear. I know where the wind blows and where the wind blows, and I know the tide time. I think survival is going to be great. I also like to cook.

Q. I seem to have worked hard on diet for this work.

I cut off carbohydrates at least three weeks before I went into the shoot and I only had chicken breast and beef rump. The preparation time for shooting was short. The production presentation time was about 66kg, and I think that was the best time. I can not exercise on the island, so I fasted, it seems that the milk is very helpful to the character. He was very sensitive (laughs). It seems that a chaotic milieu played a part in making up the personality.

Q. What are your plans for the next film?

In fact, I need a little time when the work is over. I think I will have time for me to watch the book. I want to be more like a milky man than I can not get out because I am happy. There are so many bars, and I hope this feeling will be remembered for a long time.

Q. I wonder when the problematic man will return.

I want to join as soon as possible. I want to show you my new change. I think I realized the importance of what I was supposed to do. Before that, I just loved the doors and the problems. When I go back, I feel that I have changed my attitude toward problems, whether it is science, whether it 's the door or the problem, whether I can solve it or not. I wish I had this heart for a long time. I expect first place every time.

• LOL 2

@joonminfan I'm sure you will do a much better job at translating, but take your time, no rush! The google translate is fun to read anyways. Does anyone know what Shishi Sekisui is? A television program? It seems he calls JSM "Minmin" aww that's cute. Oh, and I have no idea what "RoKo Artisan" modifier is ??? Lol *shrug*

• LOL 3

Lol here's another article: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0003813551 

"Top Star Yoo Baek" has finished. I also left a message on social networking sites, but it must have been such a pathetic movie.

After the show, I felt empty. I'm sad and sad... I don't think it was a relief. I finished shooting two weeks ago. When the director said, "Happy" after the last shooting, I was really emotional.

- The making video gave me a pleasant vibe.

I enjoyed the scene. If we go to an island once, we will stay here for two weeks, but we all stayed together and ate and became close. As he only had to eat and shoot, he had a different relationship and a different relationship.(Laughing) We had a lot of dining together in all Also, he was able to afford to shoot while observing the Labor Standards Act. There is nothing to stay up all night like before and sleep time is guaranteed.

Yoo-baek appears as a top star, but it's hard to be a celebrity.

I was really worried. I didn't feel like I had the sense of deja vu, but I thought it was similar. So I had a lot of worries about how to solve this. Until the 1st or 2nd episode, Yoo-baek went to the island and had a lot of fun in trying to catch his first tone. The writer was grateful to have included detailed moves in the script, which enabled him to perform a "publishing ceremony."

You must have paid a lot of attention to the visual.

▶ It was completely burdensome. It was my first time paying so much attention to the visual. Viewers also paid a lot of attention to their costumes because they needed to make me feel like a top star and be prepared in the village. It's an 11th episode, but I'm wearing 78 costumes. They also changed their outfits depending on their feelings. There was a sick scene in the third inning when I wore achromatic colors and red when I dated. The film director said, "Yoo-baek should be a top star," and paid a lot of attention to his angle. Thank you.

- The abs he showed in the drama have become the talk of the town. Did you diet hard?

▶ To express Yoo-baek's character well, I went on a diet together. I went on a diet until the ninth inning. On the island, eating a cup of rice tea is the only pleasure, but I couldn't eat it while others were eating. I didn't eat any carbohydrates. Also, we made props and rice by the Food team. It was really delicious. We just tasted the food. I used to weigh 72kg but I lost 65kg. It was the lowest weight.

Contrary to concerns, there were many positive comments that Yoo-baek was Kim Ji-seok's "living cat."

▶ (Laughing) It may sound like a formality, but I played a part in the entire film. Each puzzle piece fits well, so viewers liked it and accepted it. I am grateful to all the actors, but especially with So-min and Sang-yeop, "Top Star" Yoo-baek shone. I was grateful and sorry to see the two of them paying attention to their dialect acting and getting stressed. I can use the tone I designed, but they're different.

- I guess there are some things that make it hard to catch up on because of their comicness and seriousness.

The staff and I had a lot of worries. Top star went to an island and there was a character, too. I was worried that they would break the ensemble. So, I tried to narrow the gap naturally by meeting with him in various tones.

- Jeon So-min and "Kemmy" were also the talk of the town. Some doubted the possibility of a real lover.

▶ We're close enough to say we're going to have a romantic relationship. have a similar tendency Starting with minor roles, supporting actors, leading actors, walking paths are similar, so there is a tendency to be a perfectionist. They don't like to be NG. Such breathing came out at the scene. Especially, this time, I became the first flower in the field because Somin put down the visual.(Laughing) I have an actress' uniform, and others are the best combination, but I think Somin is the best one.

- How was it with the former Soviet Union?

▶ (Ha) Seokjin did 'some 1 percent' with So-min. Before the drama, I asked him, "How do you feel?" He laughed hard and said, "I know when he filmed it. After the first lead, I understood what you mean. So-min is bright and fits the other person well, but it's not Chuck. And she was so full of it that she said, "Stop it, So-min. Maybe I didn't have a sister, so I loved her so much.

@turtlegirl Lol I love the translations! They asked if he'd like to appear on Three Meals a Day. Also, he calls her Sominie. 

Spoiler

To anyone shipping him with JSM, he shot down the idea lol. They seem close but I've always only gotten a friendly vibe from them so not I'm not surprised. I suspect either one/both of them are dating someone else. But of course if oppa is still single (he is so not) I'm packing my bags and heading to Korea to find him. Wait for me oppa!

Edited by tibba
  • Love 2

33 minutes ago, tibba said:

To anyone shipping him with JSM, he shot down the idea lol. They seem close but I've always only gotten a friendly vibe from them so not I'm not surprised. I suspect either one/both of them are dating someone else. But of course if oppa is still single (he is so not) I'm packing my bags and heading to Korea to find him. Wait for me oppa!

My heart is seriosuly broken. Hahahah. Lol

Anyway, its good enough to know they are really close friends. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Haha I'm totally ready to fend off my competitors @triplem! Tbh I'm glad he shot down the idea of him and JSM dating. The poor girl has chemistry with every and anyone and the number of people she's being shipped with... Yeah I'm glad he cleared it up since they both obviously treat each other more like friends. I've seen many comments on Naver asking them to date irl and it's awkward. Although I have to say the title of the article kind of made it sound like he was rejecting her which is ehhh. Could be just my basic grasp of Korean though, so take it with a pinch of salt.

3 hours ago, heyyoooo said:

My heart is seriosuly broken. Hahahah. Lol

Awww I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better, he did praise JSM highly. Said she's a joy to work with, is always bright and brings such energy to everyone despite it not being easy on her to work on both drama and variety at the same time. He also would love to work with her again and she's his best co-star so far. I think they both recognise their chemistry and had a great time filming, I'd love for them to reunite in another drama too! On the flip side I'm kind of hoping for her to have an interview too, and see what she has to say about him. 

Edited by tibba
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1) Oppa lost 7 kg for the show, that’s why he has abs! He can’t eat rice like the rest, and had to quit carbohydrates.

2) The island is really remote, but staying there is really healing. So now Oppa is feeling a little empty after the filming ended.

3) After living on the island together for about two weeks, everyone started getting closer. The filming time also followed basic labour laws, so no filming till very late at night. The filming pace was quite slow, so Oppa managed to get some good sleep.

4) It shouldn’t be difficult acting as Top Star YB right? But Oppa still had to spend quite a long time to get the hang of it. In order to have YB’s wardrobe to be different in Seoul and on the island, KJS actually had 78 outfits in the 11 episodes.

Oppa, you did well! It was difficult to film on the island in such cold weather, but you made me fall in love with YB. (And you too!) 

78 outfits??? Maybe I should rewatch all the episodes and do a count. Obsession taken to the next level. Lol

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, joonminfan said:

KJS actually had 78 outfits in the 11 episodes.

The only ones that stuck with me were the outfits where the tops were conveniently missing :P

For real though, he did a great job in the drama and I'm looking forward to his next work.

• LOL 2

3 hours ago, tibba said:

The only ones that stuck with me were the outfits where the tops were conveniently missing :P

For real though, he did a great job in the drama and I'm looking forward to his next work.

47 minutes ago, triplem said:

Same here . The shirtless suits were the best :lol:

no wonder our oppa was so emotional @joonminfan. The cast & crew became like family to him in that 5/ 6 months . 

She is the best stylist ..always full of goodies for us 

Lol I loved looking at Oppa’s abs too. Oppa is a fashion designer’s dream. He looks good in everything because of his height and physique. *droooooolssssss*

I wasn’t kidding when I said I was going to chronicle all his outfits in the drama. I get to ogle Oppa more. 

• LOL 2

@tibba I think u are right. I really have to start paying more attention! :sweat_smile:

Gosh @triplem that picture! Whew! *fans self* I love those shadows on his chest and abs. :relieved: I hope that Oppa can film another drama soon. He is such a good actor, that I wouldn’t mind watching anything he is in. But a different genre will be good. He already played the psycho king in Rebel, super nice sweet Boyfriend material in 20C B&G, and the arrogant, self-centred top star turned best Boyfriend ever. A cop would be good! He will be super hot and super smart, but maybe with some weird funny quirk or habit. 

More shirtless goodness? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Damn, ya'll are killing me this morning with those pics. Soompi forgot to add a "drooling" emoji. I'd be using that A LOT with him. 

@joonminfan You and I are definitely in sync...while I was reading about the 78 outfits, I thought to myself "oooh I'm gonna re-watch and count!" And then you said the same thing...HA

I think he looked really hot/sexy in the fake movie with NJ in ep 11. Who was he playing there? Yeah, whatever kind of character that was, he should play that. :D

• LOL 2

Ooh he carries off facial hair so well. I mean he's already a problem for me but when he has a five o'clock shadow I'm totally done for. That photo on the bed is not healthy for me :w00t:

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

ahem he definitely friend zoned JSM ahahahah

Hahahaha he definitely did, didn't he. Don't think she minds lol. She seems totally unaffected by him in bts videos, something I can't relate to. Lolll I suddenly remember her telling him about her bra size as if she was talking to a girl friend of hers. Nope can't relate girl, teach me your ways how are you immune to that fine male specimen hahahaha. 

• LOL 2