Kim Ji Suk 김지석 | [Current Drama] Kiss Sixth Sense, 키스 식스 센스 - Streaming on Disney +

gm4queen

Guest kevjc07

^ ask in the nonstop 5 thread. ^_^ they know their stuff!

i loveee kim ji suk. he's such a cutie. i wish he would get more recognition. he's so good at everything! did he live in the US or something? he speaks really good english in nonstop5.

I believe an article on him said that he used to live in England (or Britain), so that's why he is fluent in english ^_^

Guest Melanie Haeli

i saw his epd in the NNS5 oredi(*thanx to Farah unni^^)...and i soo atratced by his english?im like wow...he cn speak english reli well? din noe Dami oso in the same epd...hehe..he's soo cute too<333..hope to see him act more^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zingsharon

i have a question!

he was a rapper in a group before? what is the group?

he focus his career on acting now?

thanks for answering

i think he didnt get much attention from love letter

but he is a cute boy... i like him^^

Guest kevjc07

i have a question!

he was a rapper in a group before? what is the group?

he focus his career on acting now?

thanks for answering

i think he didnt get much attention from love letter

but he is a cute boy... i like him^^

Hey. Yeah, he was the rapper of a group 4 years ago. The group's name was LEO. He is now concentrating his career on acting. He has a dream of being a rapper. Hopefully his dream will come true and he will release an album either by himself or in a group. That would be awesome if that happened. He is a good rapper ^_^

He didn't seem to be spotlighted in his recent Love Letter appearance (which is was his 3rd), but he was spotlighted a lot in his 2nd appearnce on Love Letter (the 9-10-05 and 9-24-05 episodes), so you check those out if you haven't seen them yet.

this cutie!! wheres he now?

I'm not sure. The last shows he was on were Star Golden Bell and Happy Together Friends, which were both in October.

Guest kevjc07

ahh ji suk! the adorable, loving cute guy. I like him in nn5 and LL <333 his english's so understandable and good kekeke

I really liked Ji Suk on NN5 too! He was really cute. I liked his parts being in english because it showed off his skills and people could understand him ^_^ Too bad NN5 is over now -_-

Guest Melanie Haeli

woa..i nvr noe Jisuk was a rapper in a group b4..hmm...anyone got any of "LEO" songs?hehe..i love his rapping..reli gud^^

Guest StylishAzNx07

kim ji suk is pretty hot on love letter. :) at first he was so so to me...but he's growing on me alot. i think its so cute when tries to act all embarassed. his english is also impressive. i also like him in glasses. looks hot in it<3

Guest kevjc07

So he actually is from England like he said he was on NNS5?

gah~~ he's so cute! <3

I'm not sure if he is from England, but I know he lived there for a few years for sure, hence why his english is good ^_^

Guest StylishAzNx07

i want to see him in a bigger role for a drama soon. since hes a new actor he has time i guess~ its funny how cute i think he is now... cuz at first he was "ehh" to me, not really that attractive to my eyes, but now i think he is attactive and pretty hot. ;) and i really like his english. i like korean guys who can speak english well. :lol:

Guest kevjc07

i want to see him in a bigger role for a drama soon. since hes a new actor he has time i guess~ its funny how cute i think he is now... cuz at first he was "ehh" to me, not really that attractive to my eyes, but now i think he is attactive and pretty hot. ;) and i really like his english. i like korean guys who can speak english well. :lol:

What changed your mind about him? Why did you end up thinking he was cute and hot now? Just wondering ^^

Guest thesarahchong

Whoa, I was watching "Sangdoo, Let's go to School" and spotted Kim Jisuk! He sits in the table on Bin's left... but I first noticed it when there was a scene where Sangdoo's fighting Jihwan-- and then there's a shot of the crowd of students... and whaddya know;; there's KIM JISUK! Hahaha..

Guest kevjc07

Whoa, I was watching "Sangdoo, Let's go to School" and spotted Kim Jisuk! He sits in the table on Bin's left... but I first noticed it when there was a scene where Sangdoo's fighting Jihwan-- and then there's a shot of the crowd of students... and whaddya know;; there's KIM JISUK! Hahaha..

Seriously? Do you know which episode it is? Why did he have to sit next to Bin though? I don't really like her.