Kim Ji Suk 김지석 | [Current Drama] Kiss Sixth Sense, 키스 식스 센스 - Streaming on Disney +

gm4queen

Let's bring this thread to the first page ^^ since he is a man with awesome personality  >:D<
Aigoooo ..sin hoonsim...meet you here chingu..Please start from today, take care this thread too beside your boss thread hehe.

Before, there was news that Kim Ji Suk, Lee Jin Wook & Yong Hwa in talks for TvN's drama Three Musketeers. However it seems that he has been replaced by someone else. Too bad....this drama is 3 seasons drama..it would be awesome to keep on seeing him on the screen.  :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Hibi410: "@KimJisuk_JP: by:Lashevan http://t.co/ccXkfHyPAN"

あつい胸、力強そうな腕にギュッってされたら即、キュン死にしそうです。

それでもいぃ。

ギュッってされてみたい(♡♡) 넘 져아~ ♡

Wow! JS is so sexy

photo DA7BC285-C8EB-4E37-BCD3-B10AC4F0BC67_zpsbaysj5oy.jpg

@KDramaStarsJP: イ・ヒョヌ、ジュリアン・カンら華やかに登場!NIKE江南フラッグシップストアオープニングイベント【写真15枚】 http://t.co/Rk21MI4jea 韓国芸能ニュースはKDramaStars http://t.co/9AxWUW1gby

photo D70CC58D-3613-4AEC-82E2-A5CD38BC8724_zpsthspf81w.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Casting news cr. Dramabeans

AMA CASTING & NEWS

KimJiSeok1.jpg

Kim Ji-suk rivals Song Jae-rim in Unkind Women
by girlfriday | January 9, 2015 The main love triangle is complete for KBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama Unkind Women, due out next month: Kim Ji-suk (Angel Eyes) has been cast to rival Song Jae-rim (Surplus Princess) for the affections of Lee Hana (High School King of Savvy), who plays the granddaughter of three generations of not-so-nice... More »

• 1 month later...

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Ji Suk Used to Swim with Prince William When He Studied Abroad in England2015.02.27 11:20  Newsen Jo Yeon Kyung  Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

Kim Ji Suk shared about a time when he used to know Prince William. 

On the February 26 broadcast of KBS′ Happy Together, the MCs asked Kim Ji Suk, "Didn′t you go to a prestigious private high school in England? Did you go to the school where princes go?" 

Kim Ji Suk answered, "I went to the school next to that." 

Kim Ji Suk Used to Swim with Prince William When He Studied Abroad in England

"I went to the boarding school. There, you can′t just get in because you studied well. You have to be involved in school and extracurricular activities," explained Kim Ji Suk. "I picked up swimming." 

When asked if he also knows Prince William, Kim Ji Suk answered, "For swimming, we have a school competition every two weeks. I swam the breaststroke, and so did Prince William. I used to swim standing next to Prince William." 

The panelists became curious as to whether they said ′hi′ to each other and Kim Ji Suk answered, "Of course. I used to say, ′Hi Will~′ And then Prince William would reply back, ′Hi Kim~′" 

"I didn′t know it then, but I realized the people wearing these ridiculous school T-shirts and standing next to him were his body guards." 

"The only thing I regret is not taking a picture with him. Back then, there was no special SNS, and since we always saw each other, I didn′t think to take a picture. I really regret it," said Kim Ji Suk. 

Photo Credit: KBS

Source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/88146/kim-ji-suk-used-to-swim-with-prince-william-when-he-studied-abroad-in-england