Quantcast
triplem

Kim Ji Suk 김지석 Current Drama: When the Camellia Blooms ( KBS) , Variety : Problematic Men

Livestreamed RM today just to see the preview. Lol. YOU GUYS I CANTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I feel like next week is gonna be super cute and cringyyy. Ahhh cant wait. KJS and JSM are on a DATE while the other rm members are doing separate mission.

Edit

• Love 2

@triplem @heyyoooo I just saw it too! Can’t stop squealing! The way she called him Oppa just made my goose pimples all appear. :lol: Looks like they are really hamming it up for the show. :joy: and this makes me just miss YBKS even more. Can’t wait for this episode of RM!

• Love 1

3 hours ago, joonminfan said:

@triplem @heyyoooo I just saw it too! Can’t stop squealing! The way she called him Oppa just made my goose pimples all appear.

IKR! Also KJS in that dancer outfit. Looooool  OPPPPAAAAAAA 

Was kinda hoping they will not use the loveline card this coming ep. But it will still be fun i guess. 

I miss TYSB. 

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Love 2

LOL I have to say, my initial reaction when I saw the preview was to cringe. Hard. 

But then I read this and I can get behind the storyline, it seems fun. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1314190wpp/watch-jun-so-min-enjoys-romantic-date-with-kim-ji-suk-after-locking-up-running-man-cast-in-new-preview

I just hope Jiseok stays for the entire episode, and they don't get rid of him once the other members escape or something. PLEASE. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Yes please. Hope he stays for the whole ep. Although i love me some soonbaek couple moments (been replaying the gif above a hundred times already, just to see his precious smile teheee), praying that they would not drag the loveline thingy the whole ep. 

Anywaaayy, cant contain my excitemeeeeentttt!! 

It's jiseok day again tomolooo!

• Love 3

@triplem @heyyoooo @tibba to be honest, I would take anything with KJS and JSM right now. I miss YB-KS so much! Though I know that I would be cringing hard during the episode. I don't deal well with second-hand embarrassment. :lol:

Oppa doesn't seem to have gained any weight. Maybe it's the black dance outfit making him look slimmer than ever? I mean, I really appreciated His Royal Hotness in TSYB, but he was much too skinny. 

• Love 2

Oh I watched the RM preview again and I just realised this is for JSM's birthday. So like, where do I sign up for such birthday presents? :wub:

I know I'm going to cringe so bad, but since they're going to be roleplaying or whatever I bet it'll be ridiculously dramatic lol. JSM is hilariously unpredictable and her roleplaying skills are second to none, so I can't wait! I just hope KJS gets to interact with the other RM members too.

• Love 2

I wonder if this is for a new photoshoot or a tb? Sooo handsommeee hihi

Edit

Another one from his stylist. Waaaa i wonder what is this for? A magazine shoot? 

• Love 2

Caption:

Date: 3 April 2019

Today is the day of poster shooting for the birthday fan meeting.

This year’s theme colour is lavender purple.

The warm spring colours are so charming.

Let’s countdown together.

Those who participated in the birthday activity, we have already sent out the plan. 

Thank you for your support and trust.

From today onwards let’s look forward to JS’s birthday.

• Love 1

Update from Oppa’s agency

Date: 4 April 2019

It’s children’s day today. Oppa’s agency hereby presents a good-looking man.

A video filmed yesterday for his birthday fan meeting:

JS: Everyone, what day is 21 April? It’s my birthday. And what other day is it? Hope everyone will look forward to it.

Counting down D-17 is JS’s birthday. And it’s also the day of 2019 JS’s “Spring, here we are” fam meeting.

• Love 2

Damn, the details thooo. Korean fans are the best! What a cute bday present for KJS and JSM. 

I miss TSYB so baaaad.

• Love 2

1 hour ago, heyyoooo said:
Damn, the details thooo. Korean fans are the best! What a cute bday present for KJS and JSM. 

I miss TSYB so baaaad.

Yeah I saw this and I want it too! It’s so cute! Two more days to RM and we can see our beloved YB and KS.

• Love 1

6 April 2019

Newsen

JSM and KJS’s date is about to be shown.

On 7 April’s RM, JSM and KJS’s heart fluttering date will be broadcast.

KJS, the actor who had a lot of chemistry with JSM in the drama TSYB, filmed a date with her. The two of them met at a western restaurant with a nice atmosphere, instead of the drama filming location. On meeting each other again, the two of them looked very shy, although they are on very good terms, making the atmosphere suitable for a date. On seeing JSM, KJS said shyly: Long time no see, SM ah. You have become prettier. SM also couldn’t hide her shy expression.

At the same time, unlike SM who is nervous on her date, the other RM members are trying hard to avoid paying for JSM’s date, leading to a stifling survival game. The 7 cute members who are trying hard to thwart SM’s date and the SoonBaek couple’s date will air at 5 pm on 7 April.

• Love 1

Can’t help noticing the difference in their clothes. SM looks really pretty but why is Oppa dressed so casually?

• LOL 1

@joonminfan maybe it’s because he is involve in some activities before he meets her ?

Soompi

Jun So Min And Kim Ji Suk Tease Sweet Reunion As A Couple In “Running Man”

Apr 6, 2019
by L. Kim

Previously, “Running Man” released a preview of Jun So Min and Kim Ji Suk going on a romantic date.

On April 6, the variety show unveiled photos of their sweet reunion. The two stars played lovers in “Top Star U-Back,” and they will now be part of “Find the Secret Couple” race.

In the stills, Jun So Min and Kim Ji Suk are reunited at a classy restaurant with a romantic vibe surrounding them. Despite their close relationship, they seem to be shy with each other. Kim Ji Suk shyly says, “It’s been a while, So Min. You got prettier,” and Jun So Min also can’t hide her flustered expression as she confesses, “I’m so nervous right now.” Their first-date jitters portray the chemistry of a real couple.

Meanwhile, the remaining “Running Man” members are engaged in a breathtaking escape and chase to avoid settling the cost of the date.

jun-so-min-kim-ji-suk-2.jpg

You can check out Jun So Min and Kim Ji Suk’s upcoming date on April 7 at 5 p.m. KST.

Watch the latest episode of “Running Man” with English subtitles here:

• Love 1

The trans is making my head ache. Loool. They will talk about somin's revelations on happy together. Hahaha. I seriously cant waiiittttt!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Love 2

2 hours ago, heyyoooo said:
The trans is making my head ache. Loool. They will talk about somin's revelations on happy together. Hahaha. I seriously cant waiiittttt!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Yeah, the translation is like :astonished:. I will just wait for the episode with subs. I know I’m going to be squealing away while blushing, as if I’m on the date with Oppa. :joy:

Anyway who are these two cuties? I want both of them! 

• LOL 1