Kim Ji Suk 김지석 | [Current Drama] Kiss Sixth Sense, 키스 식스 센스 - Streaming on Disney +

gm4queen

4 hours ago, joonminfan said:

Oppa is so pretty!!!

Jiseok eonniiiieeeeee!!! Hahahaha. Missing him tooo much these days. PM is not enough to quench my KJS thirst. Lol

Seriously love the PM squad. Hopefully, the cast members stay the same even tho the show will undergo some changes. 

• Love 1

Hi gals , real life has been crazy . But happy to see some of his updates . I hope we get to hear more of the drama news soon

This week’s special guest was the Visual Director from Marvel Studios ..

Haha those who like him with his 5 o clock shadow will be pleased 

Next week!!! TVN cinematic universe hahahaha There will be a problematic men x the great escape crossover! Waah cant wait. I love that my fave oppas are appearing in variety shows now. Hihi.

Preview!! 

• Love 1

@triplem

Seems like pics of Oppa in last week’s episode 11 of TVN’s Great Escape 2. 

Translated caption as follows:

Finally, JS’s agency has an update. 

[#KimJiSuk] why is the “creepy” PM here?

last week on Ep 11 of TVN’s Great Escape 2, the crew members who were trapped in the murder prison and the PM who received a radio call from another world.

travelling to the future in 2 months’ time, look out for KJS’s face who was in the murder prison,  on 2 June at 10.40 pm on TVN’s Great Escape 2!

lol this is the next I can do. The last paragraph about the 2 months thing doesn’t really make sense.

I can't believe I just sacrificed my good night sleep for the great escape ep. Lol. And I watched it rawww!!! Jiseok is hilarious as always. Such a fun guy to be around. He compliments the other two serious math geniuses. Hahaha.

• Like 1

Oh Gosh his hair @joonminfan:lol: ! Is he the good man , bad man or the mean man ? 

There’s a hug here 

Spoiler

At an event earlier this week . I hope the hair above is just a wig. This hairstyle below looks better 

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I had a feeling he would do that @joonminfan. I know he wants different type of roles . :D 

what does it say here ? 

Oh, don't get me wrong. I would love to see Oppa in anything! I miss him so much. :unsure:

Anyway translation of the IG post.

"From Gong Hyo Jin to Kang Ha Neul"  - a stunning cast and recent casting news for KBS2 rom-com "When the Camellia Blooms"

KJS, who acted in TVN's sweet romantic comedy TSYB, is also cast in this drama, and we are all waiting to see how he will act in this new role.

Oh Jung Se, who shone in the movie "Extreme Job" with his comedic acting, will be in this drama and news of his casting has also attracted attention. 

Prolific actors Son Dam Bi, Go Doo Shim, Lee Jung Eun are also attracting audience's interest in the drama. Just the cast itself is already very stunning. "When the Camellia Blooms" will start airing in September.

• Love 1