Kim Ji Suk 김지석 | [Current Drama] Kiss Sixth Sense, 키스 식스 센스 - Streaming on Disney +

gm4queen

@triplem the caption translated says: The stylist shared the photos of her and JS at Adidas. It’s JS’s birthday, but the ones who received presents are other people. JS is a really warm-hearted guy. Really would like to know which pair Oppa wears.

Some other pics of Oppa’s fan meeting. Have not seen any videos on my IG feed yet.

Update from Oppa’s HK fanclub

1) JS wore a purple suit to the fan meeting

2) Sang the birthday song and blew out birthday candles

3) Organisers prepared questions for Oppa

4) Randomly picked and read out messages from fans who attended fan meeting

5) Randomly picked and read our hand-written letters from fans

6) Talked about his future plans

Waiting for the second half. Oppa said there will be a surprise!

On 4/17/2019 at 9:27 PM, heyyoooo said:

One of my fave scenes. Hahaha. He was still chasing seokjin and somin and acting all jealous even after the race.

I'm hoping it's not 'acting' but I know I'm lying to myself.. 

On 4/18/2019 at 10:29 PM, jhjsw said:

As a Running Man fan for years, I was really happy they had KJS as their guest again. I really love his chemistry with JSM. There were a lot of awkward but sweet moments, I just can't get enoguh of it! My favorite part is when JSM suddenly raised herself towards KJS while he was holding her during the Tango challenge. The way they smiled at each other was so genuine and really heart fluttering. I like the way they edited it inserting the OST from TSYB. Hahaha. Kept repeating that scene multiple times! 

My heart fluttered too.. I kept rewatching their parts especially the part where he admitted his heart fluttered for her with all the small things she did. Even the slow mo part they did and he slowly broke into a smile stole my heart <3 

On 4/19/2019 at 7:27 PM, triplem said:

Maybe our oppa here likes a variety or roles and does not like to be typecast. He was lead in his last 2 dramas, will be hard to see him not getting the girl. But maybe it is one of those ensemble cast type with a few love lines. 

Perhaps he wants a break from 'kissing' and to try a more diverse role. :D

On 4/19/2019 at 10:25 PM, joonminfan said:

I wonder who Oppa is buying those shoes for? Maybe his staff and crew helping with the fan meeting! Such a sweet sweet man!

He really likes to buy shoes huh.. even in happy together back in 2015, Ji Suk mentioned he would buy shoes for his girlfriend. Such a lucky girl! 

Can't wait for his next drama:D:D

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Remove before posting.TQ
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, heyyoooo said:
GAAALSSS!! NEXT WEEK WE'LL BE SEEING HIM IN MY UGLY DUCKLIIING!!!! Yaaaas to more variety shows!!! 

Yassssssssss! He needs to go on more variety shows!! I feel sad that I can only see him on PM and drama and insta.. I wonder what he will share about his life on the show?:D

Edited by triplem
Don’t quote images . Thanks
  • Love 1

Hello guys, looks like I missed a lot when I was gone.

So first things first, happy birthday to the man! Not like he’ll read it here, but you know, just putting this out there  :D

I saw the drama casting news too and hmm I don’t know how I feel about it. Let’s see if he accepts.

He’s also going on My Ugly Duckling, you say? Looks like he won over someone in the SBS entertainment department after his RM stint haha. Guess I’ll have to watch the next ep then :wub: 

But anyways, his RM guesting was SO CUTE. How is he so sweet? Can I be JSM please. Girl living the life over there, what a happy birthday to have! She deserves it anyway, I love that the guys all came for her. I knew JSM and KJS had chemistry but whoa they’re so good together. What a talented pair. I’m surprised at how comfortable they are with each other, she was definitely most comfortable with him. They're so similar? No wonder they were so good in the drama. Anyway, I nipped in to the TSYB DC gallery, and apparently KJS talked about his guesting. Here’s where you have to rely on my sketchy understanding… but I believe what was mentioned (please note I’m relying on my rubbish Korean lol) was that he wanted to appear on RM because of what she said about him on Happy Together. I think he also mentioned he wanted to come on right? He must have been stumped but I guess the gist is that he didn’t ignore her and he wanted to speak to her about it? I guess she was just trying to deflect any dating rumours but it came off wrong, maybe? Or he inadvertently ignored her? I think they spoke about this on RM, but it was unfortunately mostly edited out. Can I just say that he got massive response to it though? So many views, likes, upvotes, comments on Naver calling him a sweet guy, he's handsome (how is this news to us? haha) that him and JSM look good together etc. I'm guessing he'll definitely get offers off the back of this guesting (oh hello My Ugly Duckling!) :)

Also, the KJS-JSM-HSJ trio? Never thought I'd see it on RM in a million years. I love those three I want moreeee. Oh also. I just knew KJS would bring up the kissing scene topic but I cringed so hard when he really asked. I felt so awkward on JSM's behalf when he asked how HSJ performed :blink: Not something you'd ever want to be asked, he could have done without it, but she was diplomatic.

This was longer that I planned lol but the long and short of it is that I'm glad we get more of KJS onscreen, I'm looking forward to his next project.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, tibba said:

Anyway, I nipped in to the TSYB DC gallery, and apparently KJS talked about his guesting. Here’s where you have to rely on my sketchy understanding… but I believe what was mentioned (please note I’m relying on my rubbish Korean lol) was that he wanted to appear on RM because of what she said about him on Happy Together. I think he also mentioned he wanted to come on right? He must have been stumped but I guess the gist is that he didn’t ignore her and he wanted to speak to her about it? I guess she was just trying to deflect any dating rumours but it came off wrong, maybe? Or he inadvertently ignored her? I think they spoke about this on RM, but it was unfortunately mostly edited out. Can I just say that he got massive response to it though? So many views, likes, upvotes, comments on Naver calling him a sweet guy, he's handsome (how is this news to us? haha) that him and JSM look good together etc. I'm guessing he'll definitely get offers off the back of this guesting (oh hello My Ugly Duckling!) :)

I missed you gurl!! Where were you?!!!!!

Hahahaha. But they are both on it though! The moment the drama ended, they were practically friendzoning each other on every interviews. Too savage. Haha. That's why I got too confused during the RM ep. They were so sweeeet and all over each other esp during the tango dance. 

• Love 2

@heyyoooo Real life's kept me busy :tears:

Tbh I don't think he has a problem with the friendzoning, just seems like he was surprised she thought he was ignoring her. I think he also mentioned in his fanmeeting that he took care of her, but it was probably not up to her standards LOL. Again, this is according to my rubbish Korean. But so sensitive, this man. She and a few other TSYB cast sent a video message for his birthday though, so all's still good. 

Am I the only one who thinks KJS and JSM are purely platonic though, which is why they're so comfortable with each other? I actually think he overdid the jealously angle, but he made it very fun. Loved the bromance with the two other guys as well ♥

Edited by tibba
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, tibba said:

Anyway, I nipped in to the TSYB DC gallery, and apparently KJS talked about his guesting. Here’s where you have to rely on my sketchy understanding… but I believe what was mentioned (please note I’m relying on my rubbish Korean lol) was that he wanted to appear on RM because of what she said about him on Happy Together. I think he also mentioned he wanted to come on right? He must have been stumped but I guess the gist is that he didn’t ignore her and he wanted to speak to her about it? I guess she was just trying to deflect any dating rumours but it came off wrong, maybe? Or he inadvertently ignored her? I think they spoke about this on RM, but it was unfortunately mostly edited out. Can I just say that he got massive response to it though? So many views, likes, upvotes, comments on Naver calling him a sweet guy, he's handsome (how is this news to us? haha) that him and JSM look good together etc. I'm guessing he'll definitely get offers off the back of this guesting (oh hello My Ugly Duckling!) :)

Also, the KJS-JSM-HSJ trio? Never thought I'd see it on RM in a million years. I love those three I want moreeee. Oh also. I just knew KJS would bring up the kissing scene topic but I cringed so hard when he really asked. I felt so awkward on JSM's behalf when he asked how HSJ performed :blink:

Thank you so much! I can hardly find any English news on them nor can I read Korean. I'm sad a lot got edited out on RM. I think there was a scene where JSM actually fed KJS (shown in trailer but not in the episode - if my memory serves me right). 

The fact that KJS came out on a variety for her is so sweet of him although they could have texted. He did mentioned he keep telling them he wanted to go on RM. Also, im not sure if JSM mentioned that he didn't reply her messages during or after filming (its likely after) but remember how KJS went miaed for almost a month that even his stylist was worried? I think perhaps he disappeared into seclusion and didn't respond to anyone. I could be wrong though.. 

If anything, RM made people ship them harder than rather deflecting any dating rumours. Maybe he's really interested in JSM and wanted to respond to her publicly (else itd be weird if they seriously date later). On the kissing part, i think KJS and JSM just love making their friends feel uncomfortable:D

I'll be sure to watch the next ep of ugly duckling~

1 hour ago, tibba said:

@heyyoooo Real life's kept me busy :tears:

Tbh I don't think he has a problem with the friendzoning, just seems like he was surprised she thought he was ignoring her. I think he also mentioned in his fanmeeting that he took care of her, but it was probably not up to her standards LOL. Again, this is according to my rubbish Korean. But so sensitive, this man. She and a few other TSYB cast sent a video message for his birthday though, so all's still good. 

Am I the only one who thinks KJS and JSM are purely platonic though, which is why they're so comfortable with each other? I actually think he overdid the jealously angle, but he made it very fun. Loved the bromance with the two other guys as well ♥

I'll be sad if they are both platonic. I think its because KJS assumed Somin likes Sang Yeob so he didn't try to 'go further' into trying to be a couple. He also mentioned his heart fluttered for her with the small things she did but thought she 'pushed him away' cause she plays it cool.

I really hope KJS will get married soon and have one of those lil chubs hes so sweet with. I need him on Return of the Superman asap!! But even couples usually are like best friends and he even had a lot of head patting moments and contact moments so I won't rule that out for them xD.. I have hopes because JSM mentioned a fortune teller said she might get married within this 3 years. She described the man to be - earns $ by talking, family is well-off but he's down to earth and isn't flashy(who else fits this other than KJS in her life now?) And RS need time to 'build' before they can get married too.. so JSM better be snagging a guy within a year to a year and a half! 

I'm lowkey expecting them to pull out a SongSong couple tbh. 

Edited by idleee
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, tibba said:

. I think he also mentioned in his fanmeeting that he took care of her, but it was probably not up to her standards LOL. Again, this is according to my rubbish Korean. But so sensitive, this man.

IKR!! Maybe he took it seriously. Lol. Knowing JSM, its for fun and variety only. I wish they could've met and talked about it tho. Haha. What's up with the  random guesting!!! Anyway its a winwin for the both of them. Hahaha. But the shippers have gone wilder than before, his insta is full of JSM's mentions. 

Also, judging by his comments on his fanmeeting and RM's jenga game (JSM's reasons for picking HSJ were on point, also her, choosing KJS on that two shot question for business purposes lol) I agree with you on them being platonic. *still crosses my finger for these two, coz they look toooo cute* 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Last night’s PM. Haha had to post when two of them are in the same frame 

Oh yeah April is Ji Seok month! 

Hmm you gals like with glasses , no glasses ???

:D 

I love the fanmeet pics. KJS is just such an attractive man, and he seems like such a lovely person too. I love how it's become tradition for the PM guys to attend one another's fanmeet, the bromance is adorable! 

Anyway, this isn't a shipping thread so I'm not inclined to turn it into one. I just wanted to say though, that every one of those guys who appeared on RM, and most especially JSM, know how to work variety. Call me a cynic, but I'll be surprised if any of those 'feelings' were real at this point. The guesting was a good promotion for TSYB though, so if season 2 is in the works... Well at least the PD knows people love the KJS and JSM pairing. KJS definitely got the most attention out of the guests, and for good reason. He worked really hard. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Hmm you gals like with glasses , no glasses ??? :D 

With and without glasses. Both are sexy~ :wub:  my boyfriend won't like this but jisuk is on another category:D

1 hour ago, tibba said:

I love the fanmeet pics. KJS is just such an attractive man, and he seems like such a lovely person too. I love how it's become tradition for the PM guys to attend one another's fanmeet, the bromance is adorable! 

Anyway, this isn't a shipping thread so I'm not inclined to turn it into one. I just wanted to say though, that every one of those guys who appeared on RM, and most especially JSM, know how to work variety. Call me a cynic, but I'll be surprised if any of those 'feelings' were real at this point. The guesting was a good promotion for TSYB though, so if season 2 is in the works... Well at least the PD knows people love the KJS and JSM pairing. KJS definitely got the most attention out of the guests, and for good reason. He worked really hard. 

Everyone in PM is so supportive and their bromance is so cute! KJS worked really hard for the RM shoot and hopefully they will renew for a season 2 and show a husband side of him. But even if the show comes out 1 1/2 to 2 years later, will people still be interested and not forget about TSYB? :bawling:

• Love 2

12 minutes ago, idleee said:
3 hours ago, triplem said:

Hmm you gals like with glasses , no glasses ??? :D 

With and without glasses. Both are sexy~

Oh I'm team glasses and definitely team facial hair. This combination is lethal to me. KJS makes me weak LOL.

12 minutes ago, idleee said:

But even if the show comes out 1 1/2 to 2 years later, will people still be interested and not forget about TSYB?

Sequels usually take at least a year to be released right? They never planned for a Season 2 so I don't know what other topics could be explored tbh, but I feel like a Season 2 might get a better reception if they promoted the drama better and maybe did something about the timeslot? Also, all I ask is for proper subs if it happens. 

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, triplem said:

Last night’s PM. Haha had to post when two of them are in the same frame 

Why do i feel different now whenever I see these two in one frame?! Hahahaha. 

6 hours ago, triplem said:

Hmm you gals like with glasses , no glasses ???

Hmmm. BOTH. Hahaha. Just his mere existence is heart fluttering. Haha.

And can we talk about that purple suit?! He loooks sooo fine plus the hairstyle. Oppaaaaaa lol

3 hours ago, tibba said:

Sequels usually take at least a year to be released right? They never planned for a Season 2 so I don't know what other topics could be explored tbh

Even if we don't get season 2, i'm crossing my fingers for another project for our YB and KS. 

• Love 1