Kim Ji Suk 김지석 | [Current Drama] Kiss Sixth Sense, 키스 식스 센스 - Streaming on Disney +

gm4queen

Update from Oppa’s stylist.

Translation of caption:

Date: 17 March 2019

Stylist updated IG, and from the look of the clothes, it seems like it’s the day of filming PM.

Stylist said: Spring is here. Spring has arrived. 

Maybe it means that because JS is returning to the small screen, spring had arrived, with flowers blooming.

Everyone, don’t forget to watch the live telecast of PM tomorrow night (Monday)

• Love 1

2 hours ago, heyyoooo said:

Oppa looks sooo pretty.

Looks like he lost a lot of weight again? Or is it just the angle? :tears:

I hope it’s just the angle. He already lost so much weight for TSYB. I thought he said he was going to binge on food while taking a break? I hope he ate lots of healthy, nutritious food and had lots of rest to recover his health.

Ahhhhh!!! Cant wait. Hahahahaha. Yesterdays ep, sangyeob was the guest. Lool. TSYB reunions. 

Sadly, we will wait another two weeks. This ep will air on april 7. Hehe

Ahhhhh cant waiiiiittt im so exciteeedddd

• Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@tibba it’s him! @joonminfan can translate ? Thanks dear . This is going to be awesome!!!

Yes @triplem! Oppa is going to be on RM!

First pic:

According to fans, today’s filming of RM - one of the guests is KJS.

Could it be that his agency saw (our) messages, and arranged for him to go on RM?

Everyone, don’t forget that later at 11 pm, to watch PM live!

Second pic:

18 March RM filming

Expected guests are KJS and LYK

who acted with JSM in TSYB and Maids respectively.

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

Expected guests are KJS and LYK

who acted with JSM in TSYB and Maids respectively.

Spoiler

Oh? Maybe it is a JSM themed ep? The airing date is her bday.

I livestreamed PM for a while. My internet sucks. Huhu. KJS returned with a bang, lol. He was even picked up by a wedding car on his way to the studio. So handsomeee, he did not lose weight, it was just the angle of the pic i guess. 

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, heyyoooo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oh? Maybe it is a JSM themed ep? The airing date is her bday.

I livestreamed PM for a while. My internet sucks. Huhu. KJS returned with a bang, lol. He was even picked up by a wedding car on his way to the studio. So handsomeee, he did not lose weight, it was just the angle of the pic i guess. 

I couldn’t get the live stream at all! Tried endless times but had to give up in the end. Shall watch it with subs if it’s out tmr. I’m so glad Oppa looks alright. Still our handsome, sexy Oppa. :love:

Now I’m excited for RM. They should have gotten HSJ in too!

• Love 1

Translation of caption:

PM

Ep 199 - Screenshots

Cutie Brain KJS has returned to PM, and as I watched the show, I felt that JS has really changed after 5 months of soul purifying on the island. He no longer gives up easily on the mathematical problems that he isn’t good at, but would use his own method to solve the problem step by step.

Despite going past the time limit again and again (I must say that the production team’s punishments are really great), he insisted on solving the problems.

”Ant” JS insisted on going on his own path, and maybe he spent more time than the others, but in the end he walked out of the cube using his own effort.

JS did it.

Just like he said in his interview that he would think about what PM means to him, and when he comes across questions that he doesn’t like or isn’t good at, he will not just stop and watch the rest solve the question, but try his best to participate in other ways.

He really did it.

When I saw his handwriting all over the floor, when I saw Ant JS finally solve the mathematical problem, I cried. And even Tyler was so touched by JS’s efforts that his eyes turned red.

Thank you JS. 

Thank you our Actor Kim.

Now I’m so excited to watch the ep!!! I knew that Oppa would keep his word and always try his best to solve the questions, even when they are really tough. He’s such a wonderful MAN. :love:

• Love 2

14 hours ago, triplem said:

it’s him!

Brilliant! I've missed him on PM and I'm so happy to see him back, but that RM guesting came out of nowhere? I guess he's had enough of his break lol. 

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

The RM gang are  going to tease her for saying he friend zoned her :D 

Haha why do I think she wouldn't care? Although she might play it up for the cameras. I watched the previous ep of RM where LSY appeared, and it actually seemed like she friendzoned him than the other way round, despite what she said on Happy Together lol.

The members are definitely going to tease them, and although I know JSM plays that concept on RM I hope they don't go the whole loveline route. Ahhh I'm just happy to see KJS, they're going to be so funny! He's finally back on TV, I'll catch up with PM when I have time later :D

• LOL 2

Speaking of RM guys, i rewatched his guesting with his angel eyes co stars. Ep 190. I was surprised he was pretty close with most of the casts. He was even teased by them for being the kwangsoo of the entertainment industry 10 yrs ago. Watch it guys he was sooo cute and funny. I guess he knew haha, jongkook, jaesuk and sukjin through xman? 

Aahhh, im freaking excited for the RM ep! The teasing is going to be wiiiild. Haha. 

• Love 1

31 minutes ago, tibba said:

heyyoooo It's funny because I remember that particular episode but I don't remember KJS at all lol

Same guuuurl! Thats why i rewatched last night!! It's funny how these hyungs view him as an airhead/babo/kinda stupid like kwangsoo. Haha. And they even told him his image changed ever since he stopped coming out of variety shows. 

But look at him now, our sexy brain namja. Lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I also just finished watching the episode. I loved how he kept on going and didn’t give up. This is the kind of man I like! And they said he spent 7 hours in the cube. At the end, I also heard someone comment on how Oppa seems a little different now. I guess with the 5 months away, he was able to reflect and re-evaluate what is important to him. Gotta sleep now but will watch the videos you posted tomorrow @triplem:wub:

14 hours ago, triplem said:

@joonminfan it cost 50000 won which is pretty decent pricing when converted into my currency ( ringgit ) . I wonder how many tickets on sale ? I wonder who will be his guest ?? Hehe will be nice if Somin comes . Last year he had HSJ & Kyung . 

Yeah, the price is quite reasonable. Sometimes I wish I had a life where I could just fly off anywhere I want. :joy: I’m just waiting to see clips of the fan meeting.