Kim Ji Suk 김지석 | [Current Drama] Kiss Sixth Sense, 키스 식스 센스 - Streaming on Disney +

gm4queen

9 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

My dears I'm sorry for not keeping up on the thread. I have been gone from my home except to sleep for like 4 days, aishhh. @triplem thank you so much for making the birthday greeting!! It's wonderful! @joonminfan try not to be too anxious! I'm sure we will have news soon. If not, we just have to fly to SK and track him down. No biggie for me, just a 20 hour flight :P

I wouldn’t mind flying to SK for any reason. :joy: love korean food, and have always wanted to visit. But if it’s for Oppa, I’m there on the next flight!

• Love 1

IG update from Oppa’s stylist.

Translation of caption from Oppa’s HK fan club:

Stylist says Oppa I miss you

I miss you very very much

We really really miss our Ji-Seok

In seclusion for twenty plus days

When will we have news of you?

But we also really want you to have time of your own, your own life

Feeling conflicted

• Love 1

Guys guys guys! KJS is coming back to PM FINALLYYYYY 

http://www.osen.co.kr/article/G1111094730 

[OSEN=Reporter Park So-young] 'Nobbley' Kim Ji-seok has returned to the 'problematic man'. 

According to OSEN's report on the 7th, Kim Ji-seok recently joined a TVN recording titled "Questionable Man" to announce the return of gold. Earlier, he left the program for a while because of a shoot on TVN's Top Star Yubaek Island. After five months, he returned to the team with great performances, and worked with Jeon Hyun-moo, Ha Seok-jin, Tyler, Lee Jang-won, and Park Kyung. 

Kim Ji-seok was loved by viewers for his nickname "Brain Belly" in "Questionable Man." He is a key member in charge of the program's laughter and fun, as well as its smart anti-war charm with unique touch and cheerful grass.

Lol at the translation but YESSSS :D I've been busy so I haven't been able to visit this page, but been looking out for his news heh.

• Love 2

IM BACK GUYSSS. Was soooo freakin busy these past few weeks. I forgot his bday project. Huhu 

Anyway he posted for the first time in a while im soooo happppyyyyyyyy

I wanna hug him so baaaaaaaad. Huhu.

Also accdg to his official ig fanpage and my broken korean. He will have a fanmeeting this april 21. Come on and lets fly to korea gaaaallsssss!!! Hahahah

IM SO FREAKIN HAPPY. TOO MUCH UPDATE TODAY. FEELS LIKE IM IN AN OASIS YAAAAASSS

• Love 3

Yay for the good news!!! I wish I could fly to Korea for his fan meeting but my job doesn’t allow me to take leave as and when I wish. And he’s returning to PM! Thank goodness there weren’t any problems with that. Oppa probably had to sort himself out physically, mentally and emotionally after filming TSYB. I’m so happy too!!! We will get to see him back on our screens real soon!

• Love 2

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

@tibba what caused the delay ? Contract issues?

I have no idea, don't think they mentioned. I feel like he just took a well-deserved break, maybe went on holiday?

44 minutes ago, heyyoooo said:

He will have a fanmeeting this april 21.

Oh cool. Isn't that his birthday as well? How cute to be spending it with fans awww :heart:

• Love 2

Spoiler

Translation of the caption:

[Problematic Men]

Date: 9 March 2019

Our "Brain Cutie" Kim Ji Seok has confirmed to be returning to the variety show "Problematic Men". The wish that everyone has been waiting for has been fulfilled, and from now on we can see Ji Seok every week.

The translation of the interview is as follows:

According to the OSEN interview on 7 March, KJS recently participated in the filming of tvN's PM, finally returning "home". Previously, he left the show temporarily to focus on filming tvN's TSYB. He finally returned after 5 months, and started working with JHM, HSJ, Tyler, LJW and PK again.

KJS got his beloved nickname "Brain Cutie" on PM, and is loved by the audience. Every single episode, with his different impressions, happy explanations of the answers, added to the unexpected charisma of his intelligence, he has become a funny and interesting core member of the show.

Because of filming TSYB and having to take a 1.5 hour boat ride from Wando Island to Daemo Island, he had to take temporary leave from PM last October with the support of the cast and crew. He felt that this was the best arrangement so that he could focus and not affect both shows adversely.

Because of TSYB, he got the nickname "Romantic Comedy Man". Together with JSM, he created a pure and natural romance which gave the audience the feeling of being healed.

After finishing TSYB, he finally returns to PM where he can be his more confident "Brain Cutie" self.

Additionally, the special 200th episode of PM was filmed on the 7th. It would be very much like the 100th episode, where 200 non-celebrities will become "Sexy Brain Men and Women" and compete to solve the puzzles.

• Love 1

It's been too long!! Real life is kicking my butt <wah> but yes, I came across this on IG. I have no idea what's going on, but looks like he's gonna be back. I have yet to watch this show much due to lack of English subs but I'll be happy just to look at him of course :D

And I guess here is info on his birthday fan meeting ?? Oh how I wish I could go!! 

• Love 1

On 3/13/2019 at 2:31 AM, turtlegirl said:

It's been too long!! Real life is kicking my butt <wah> but yes, I came across this on IG. I have no idea what's going on, but looks like he's gonna be back. I have yet to watch this show much due to lack of English subs but I'll be happy just to look at him of course :D

Translated the IG photo cation:

"Problematic Men"

Date: 13 March 2019

Everyone, our "Brain Cutie" is finally returning to next week's PM!

JS is trapped in a maze/box, and has to answer questions correctly to escape and be known as "The Problematic Man who has remained true to his original aspiration".

Next week on 18 March (Monday), remember to watch "PM" live and welcome back our "Brain Cutie".

When I saw the preview, I was very touched and cried. JS has heard his fans' wishes. Everyone wanted him to return to "PM" and after much thoughtful consideration, he finally made his decision. From now on, I hope that our "King of Intuition" can emerge victorious!

Can't wait to see Oppa back! :love:

20 hours ago, triplem said:

Thanks for the translations. Oh my ..so this means he did consider leaving ? I Guess it’s stressful doing a show like PM week after week . 

Yeah I was also wondering about that. Sometimes, things can get lost in translation though. It's good that's he coming back. He is an essential member of the cast because every one brings in different things to the show. Can't wait for Monday!

Anyone here following the recent scandal in SK? Not to be that one person, but i'm kinda worried for KJS and HSJ oppa, they're kinda close with JJY. He even unfollowed him on insta. Hopefully they will not get involved. Huhu. 

Anyway so excited for monday! I will livestream PM! 

• Love 1

7 hours ago, heyyoooo said:

Anyone here following the recent scandal in SK? Not to be that one person, but i'm kinda worried for KJS and HSJ oppa, they're kinda close with JJY. He even unfollowed him on insta. Hopefully they will not get involved. Huhu. 

Anyway so excited for monday! I will livestream PM! 

I’ve been reading some news here and there. Seems like more and more celebrities are getting involved. But I don’t know who JJY is? :joy: