Kim Ji Suk 김지석 | [Current Drama] Kiss Sixth Sense, 키스 식스 센스 - Streaming on Disney +

gm4queen

20 hours ago, idleee said:

He mentioned that he moves every 2-4 years because he rents. Sometimes it's tiring because he has to bring his shoe racks and even window blinds along even if they don't fit anymore (He orders the blinds custom fit to the window). He gets attached to the window blinds so he brings it along and try to see if it fits in the new place or cut it if its too long. He ends up with too many window blinds 

Lol! This cracked me up. He’s like an ahjumma! 

——-

https://www.soompi.com/article/1320729wpp/kim-ji-suk-talks-about-how-his-friendship-with-yoo-in-young-made-his-ex-girlfriends-jealous

Kim Ji Suk spoke about his best friend Yoo In Young on SBS’s “My Ugly Duckling.”

On the April 28 broadcast, the actor appeared as a special MC.

MC Shin Dong Yup asked about his close celebrity friends, and Kim Ji Suk answered, “I’m close with all of the actresses from the dramas I appeared in. And out of all of them, I’m the closest with Yoo In Young. [We’ve been friends] for over 10 years.”

He continued, “Other people sometimes ask if we’re pretending to be just friends when we’re actually dating or if we dated in the past since Yoo In Young is so charming and pretty. But we’re really just friends to the point where we know everything about each other.”

When MC Seo Jang Hoon asked if they weren’t attracted to each other, the actor replied, “We’re completely past that. We were co-stars and then became friends. When I dated other people, my girlfriends were okay with everyone else, but it felt like they were a bit competitive with Yoo In Young. I sometimes enjoy that [jealousy].”

Sharing a story about how their friendship led to an argument, Kim Ji Suk said, “All [of my ex-girlfriends] asked, ‘Did you date?’ ‘Are you guys really just friends?’ but one, in particular, didn’t ask anything. She wasn’t curious or interested at all. So I actually asked her why she didn’t ask if we’re friends or if we used to date, and she said, ‘Isn’t she obviously your ex?’ She also had a guy friend just like I had my friend Yoo In Young, so I asked if she used to date him, and she said yes. That’s so unfair. [Yoo In Young] is just a friend, but she was friends with her ex-boyfriend. That doesn’t make sense, and so we slightly argued about that.”

21 hours ago, triplem said:

Right? Haha! But then hes really really good at housework too and cooking! 

Seems like JS love to make his gf jealous. Is it me or for some reason on most variety he somehow talks about his love life too?:o Somin somehow talks about her love life in almost every variety she goes on too. What a common trait between both of them :joy:

12 hours ago, heyyoooo said:
Insta update from his bro!!! He's so handsome im cryiiiiiiinngg

Aaaaaa Be still heart!! His smile and his cheekbone.. how dare he!!! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, idleee said:

Seems like JS love to make his gf jealous. Is it me or for some reason on most variety he somehow talks about his love life too?

Hehe. He seems to be a hopeless romantic also. Buuuut Yoo inyoung and KJS look sooo good together too. Hehe. They always talk about each other whenever they are on variety shows. 

He's going to be a special dj! And it's bora! Who knows where we can watch live? 

TSYB japanese version preview!!!! 

• Love 1

I swear his rapper days will haunt him forever 

:joy:

Kocowa put up the full cut for the RM episode. Haha , they must be realising there are many fans of their pairing

7 hours ago, triplem said:

I swear his rapper days will haunt him forever 

:joy:

Kocowa put up the full cut for the RM episode. Haha , they must be realising there are many fans of their pairing

Hahaaha but he still rapped!! Hes so cute. 

I ship them too.. i usually don't ship actors and actresses together after a drama pairing. Heck i didnt even ship song joong ki and song hye kyo together hahaha. But I really ship js with sm. I think it was their chemistry that made me ship them so hard. I didn't even feel that way in his drama with han ye seul.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, idleee said:

Hes so cute :(( i think its because of his new role he might be losing weight again :bawling:

I hope he does not lose too much weight , I like how he looks now . Healthy ! 

Last night’s PM cuts

Although the birthday fan meeting was two weeks ago, I’m still feeling warm about it.

Today I’m going to share the gifts prepared by the organisers for the 15th anniversary birthday fan meeting.

1)      Soju glasses in lavender coloured box

The words on the glasses “It’s you who entered my frame”, “Chopsu” are all famous lines from TSYB. And in the birthday card from KJSHK are these same words.

2)      High quality wine/beer glasses

This set of limited edition glasses prepared by the organisers are really amazing, and these fit well with JS’s and our interests. These glasses are suitable for any kind of alcoholic drink, including, beer, red wine, white wine, or whisky. And the words “Love drinking, love you too” are written by JS himself.

3)      A set of 7 postcards with the photos specially taken for this 15th anniversary

We can have the feeling of Spring that JS brings.

• Love 2