▶ ✩✩✩ SHINee (샤이니) Official Thread # 2 ✩✩✩ ◀

Admin

Guest anju_angel

@ Emtenanshinee: hi that beautiful days set was already shared a few pages back. 

:)

101026 Chungwoon Fall Concert

12881919652010102601.jpg

12881919652010102602.jpg

^ I LOVE this B&W photo

12881919652010102603.th.jpg12881919652010102607.th.jpg12881919652010102606.th.jpg

12881919652010102605.th.jpg12881919652010102604.th.jpg

source and credit: Intaemin/ re-up and shared: anju/ pls do not hotlink

v *squishhhh*

ec82aceca7841012.jpg

source: 2taem/ pls do not hotlink

101025 Taemin cute moments fancam on Sukira

credit: taemtation

^ the way Taemin looked at Onew here is something akin to hero-worship.

101024 Inkigayo

2min is dating too !!!

dwin1qcdclu.jpg

Fanarts

9876548765.jpg

55403163201010241536303.jpg

credit as tagged/ shared by linyin @ soompi Taemin picture thread / re-up: anju/ pls do not hotlink

EDIT

101024 Hello Repackage Album Fansign

a00281244cc60de7f180c.jpg

taeminee.th.jpga00281244cc60df4e1fa5.th.jpga00281244cc60df038f1b.th.jpga00281244cc60dec17e29.th.jpg

source and credit as tagged/ pls do not hotlink

omg onjoon bromance is so freaking cute! lol! leejoon looks like as though he's found his idol! lol! he's chasing onew around like a love sick puppy! ahahaha! so cute! sorry just had to add that! aigo! i love this hyung dongsaeng relationsip :D

lol! onew's stealing jonghyuns friends :D first wheesung says he's cooly switching to onew and then joon visits his musial! :D <3 me loves the bromance! onew i swear if you even come out into the open about having a girlfriend i will cry for a month! (yes i am a delusional fan) BLINGERS STAY STRONG! "aint nobody going to hold us down!" - (cr:2ne1 i've been listening to this song so much recently) we'll support jonghyun right! he has rights to love!

Guest lala_land

@ veyonce, yup the radio is ongoing now, but it was prerecorded. (:

It's taemin onew and jjong. Hehe it seems really really funny from the reactions on shinee gall. :lol:

I think taemin mentioned about Emma Watsons again LOL! looks like he really wants to meet her lol

And onew spouted some random english

they sang too ^^

Hope the torrent file will be out later. (:

Mood in shinee gallery changed so fast once the radio show started lol xD

Go here to listen to the songs they sang!!

RADIO TORRENT! :D

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:MAFFN265OADXPTZGWPHXW5BRDSP2VBY2

I'm sooo happy like no lie. LOL!!! I feel like on top of the world..and I'm a huge fan of his lol. I was totally wishing for the days when stars especially idols could date and try to have at least that bit of freedom..haha my grin is huge right now. Look how happy and blissful they look. They truely are a good looking couple too!! Kindof reminds me of Se7en and Hanbyul..I wish them the best and I support them all the way. Fans can never be pleased!!~ Hate me and bash me if you want, but face the facts. You complain about how ur artists don't have any freedom and etc and how much u hate their entertainment for not letting them have more space...especially SM Artists and when something like this comes out, fans are throwing tantrums and threats..tch so much for being a true fan and sticking by their sides....would they rather Jonghyun choose between his two loves Shawols and his pretty girlfriend SaeKyung and have to face the depression that may come with...grr let them be happy!!! I want to protect Jong oppa and his pretty girlfriend haha.I frikken want to create a club to support Idol/Kpop celebs' relationships hehe.

*Sorry about the SUPPPERR long rant!! But just be open minded

*Korean Shawols show ur love and be happy for them!~!!

Guest Kyung-Jae

And you know...this is why I ONLY go to soompi for these kind of issues. Because these fans are the ones who seem to be more reasonable and accepting. I've seen other blogs that claim they were real SHINee fans but once this news came out the other day, they started bashing on his gf... which is not right..

Soompi is the place with true shawols <3 I love you guys. :)

And just to throw my 2 cents into this, I think fans need to chill the heck out. Jonghyun is what, 20? Why the heck WOULDN'T he have a girlfriend? He's human and has feelings. And hasn't he liked Shin Se Kyung since Ring ding dong days? because I remember him talking a lot about her, especially on Hello Baby. I think we should all RESPECT the couple. Just leave them alone.. and ALTHOUGH I'm a little suspicious of why sm is being so lenient about this and not denying anything, I've decided to just forget about it and just let whatever happens, happen.

Though this will test their relationship, it will also test how much SHAWOLS care about SHINee..

Let's all stick together and support them, okay?

--

AND TO LIGHTEN UP THE MOOD A BIT, Please check out me and my friend Line's

Collab of SHOUT OUT! ^^

Click here!

AND!

My friend Rin's cover of Hello by a chicken and pig!

(LOOOOOL, IM NOT LYING. Don't bash her, this is strictly for teh lulz.)

CLICK HERE. LOLOL

edit: v hahaha Thanks Ellan :) <3

editagain: v OMG LOL thank you. :D yaaay~

^ Thumbed your post up. (;

EDIT; No problem & omg I love your Shout out collab! *_*

Yeah, SSS = true Shawols! (;

I don't really like how everyone is talking about this like it's the end of the world.

Jonghyun has a girlfriend.. Yes, now - move on.. You can't do anything about it. :)

He's still our dorky Jonghyun.

& we really should try to protect him and his girl because she's a part of him..

One more thing.. Jonghyun loves all of us.. How can you freakin' hate him?

He's one of the most caring idols out there :/ <3

Hmmm...doesnt seem so unrealistic to see that pic of JongKyung though? lol. Eventho, I still FTW the couple. If its fake, its ok too. lol.

Whatever the company is scheming or not, I guess any media is better then no for them. =/

On another note, great pics of Taemin. He's such a fine young man.

Guest Yuukinom

In moments like this I just want to shout I LOVE YOU SSS!  <3

(sorry, I just HAVE TO)

edit:

V

V

@mangatang

To downloads torrents you need a program like Bit Torrent fe. and after installing, when you'll open this program, you'll see on the upper left icon of chain which say: add torrent from address (or smf like that.. I've got different language XD) and if you already copied address (like this one magnet:?xt=urn:btih:MAFFN265OADXPTZGWPHXW5BRDSP2VBY2) it automatically should be pasted ther. Then you click ok and It'll start downloading (: I hope it helps XD 

^--^ I'm happy that I was able to help <3 

Guest POrsche12212

I just feel like if it's Jonghyun's personal life, keep it personal. If they've been together for a month and NO ONE knew, they could have possibly continued it that way. I was never really a huge Jonghyun fan (more a Jongkey fan keke), so I'm not really reacting to it in that way, more are a concerned fan of SHINee. I really have a bad feeling about this entire “relationship”. I don’t think it’s going to benefit either side in the end, and may even create some crazy antis. Oh, SHINee I wish you just focued on the music instead of the press. You're one of the few idols groups that are really, truly talented.

But I'll always love my Shiny SHINee XD

I LOVE SSS as well!!!

just want to ask!

how do you use a torrent? i've always wondered! i want to watch/listen to the radio guesting before i go to bed :D it'll make me happy! thanks in advance again! and pleaseeee let me know!!!!

i'm glad the members of the DC gallery changed their moods once the radio started, how long could you stay away from or get angry at the people you love the most, its like my dad might be angry at me for doing something wrong, but then later the next day or whatever, he's reconcile with me because he loves me, :D its like that with shinee world, we were always a peaceful fanclub, and i hope we can see past our idols dating and living their lives!

most shawols are awesome! (haha! SOOMPI SISTERS ARE AMAZING! the reaction on SFI wasn't bad either- i only looked at the sbox though) but anyway! AIGO!!! i want to watch or listen to this radio seems like as though it went well! ahh! in advance! KUMAWAYO! xie xie (if i spelt it incorrectly sorry! i'm trying to say thank you in a romanized way)

^

^

@yuukinom : you are my angel! thankyou so so soooo much! you are superjjang! its working! ahahaha!

Ngaw JJONGIEE FOUND A GF :DD

lols im a little late but yeah, XD

i totally approve of them!!! ;D they, well shinee needs a little more freedom anyways ;3

i think that they didnt want their relationship to be public imho.

cos look, its a papz picture. ;3

i bet the paparazzi caught them and decided to threaten them,

and that they will reveal this "scandal" to the public,

so instead of it coming out as a scandal,

they had to come out and admit it themselves~~~

its less "scandalous", y'know? (lols i couldnt think of a better word XD)

i mean c'mon, i bet celebs would rather keep it a secret,

cos they know the outcome *hintANTISGOONRAGEhint* lols XD

but i really hope that their relationship would last long.

cos i want to see jjjongie smiling like that more often~~~ :33

even though he does already around key, loljaykay~ my jongkey otp. D:

oh and i hope this doesnt affect their careers ;D

but anyways;

CONGRATS JONGKYUNG :3 <3

Surry for making another post xD I don't think this fan-cam was ever shared?

I guess this was when everyone went to the SM Town after party while Sulli&Taetae got stuck with each other. He's so handsome!

cr: wyly2000

Guest gauri92

well....i just dropped by to say....CONGRATS JONGHYUN!!! and u r officially an idol i truly truly respect as a man now because you actually accepted the relationship instead of denying it...

i think its high time tht the korean netizens realize tht the life of a celebrity is not the property of the public...its the celebrities own life and they can do what they choose to do as long as they are withing the realms of the law...

and with netizens reacting so much, is it any wonder tht there are so many celebrity suicides in south korea???

Guest silentstar

Ok I know a Couple pages back I said I was really Happy for Jjong. ANd don't get me wrong I still am But SME reputation has got me worried for him too. I'm seeing plots brewing and its making me as nervous as a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs. I mean SME is never i mean NEVER this ... Honest about their artist and then them dropping that suit against JYJ too all in the same day. Its just too conveniently controversial i mean i feel like i'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. And its brewing up to be a really hard fall too. I'm calling on all K-Shawols and I-Shawols to keep an eye on all the Boys and Protect them cause this reminds me too much like a calm right before hugh axx Storm. And I hope to God i'm wrong.

Guest bebesharon

As a fan of SHINee as a whole, I'm VERY happy for jjong, though at first I was quite shocked and depressed i must say. However, it's sinking into me though :) All the stories suddenly popping up definitely makes me worried, but thinking on the bright side, they've been dating for over a month..if anything should happen, it would've already..right? I just hope everything in the near future goes smoothly for both SHINee and jjong as an individual. And I'll gladly support you every second of my life <3

Question though..what's the rumor about key hurting his shoulder or something? Hope it's not something too serious :)

Guest jujugal

Today, Key and Taemin went to see Onew's musical.

9ymp.jpg

<Taemin with Kyuhyun of Super Junior >

Source: DC

Hey all, don't be swayed by all the baseless rumors. This is what I was worried about. People make up things and spread unproven stories. And what's funny is they are always said to be from some "insider" sources. To make them look true.

There are lots of people envious of SME and SME artists and idol groups' success. They want to drag them down. I don't support everything SME does, but because the company is managing our Shinee boys, I think we fans are in sort of a critical support relationship with it. I'm very wary of those who want to make SME an axis of evil without any reasonable proof. I've noticed it these days, especially after DBSK break-up. Let's stay reasonable, OK?

Guest peppermintsugar

SHINee; What are some musical endeavors that you would like to partake in that you haven't had the chance to yet?

That's mine :]