▶ ✩✩✩ SHINee (샤이니) Official Thread # 2 ✩✩✩ ◀

Admin

Guest veyonce

@ JACHOHJAC I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.... I didn't expect Korean Shawols especially from those sites to have such a big reaction... I hope it's just heavy traffic and not them shutting down their sites. I mean Jjong & her are only dating??? I think I'm more shocked by their reactions than to the news now.

Glad that I can still access these hq pictures on Soompi (hope I can still access them when I get a desktop) . Thanks to everyone whom uploaded those pics.. I just hope it's not as bad as it seems...  :tears:

Guest Dorkiilove

^ Wait so they're closed for good?

D: Or did they just close temporarily.

I feel really bad for Jjong, he doesn't deserve all this flak from some of his fans.

If anything, they should be happy for him

Guest teukiie

^ I agree, I mean, I'm sure Jonghyun is really happy with Shin Sekyung, why try to split them up? That will cause unhappiness

I hope the Shawols will see the light.. soon :)

Guest anju_angel

Jonghyun fansites shutting down amid outraged SHINee fans

20101027_ssk_jonghyun_81.jpg

With the news breaking that SHINee’s Jonghyun is dating actress Shin Se Kyung, it wasn’t all that shocking that Shin Se Kyung had to shutdown her Cyworld minihompy  due to outraged Jonghyun fangirls.  However, another consequence of the  relationship is starting to show, as Jonghyun fansites are starting to  shutdown one by one.

Four prominent fansites that are now down include:

Additionally, hundreds of fans have already left SHINee’s fancafe and various anti-cafe sites have suddenly begun to prop up.

I assume they knew what they were getting into when  they consummated this relationship, but at the rate the outrage is  growing, their bond to each other will be tested early and often.

credit: CM@allkpop

dang!!! anti-cafe sites??? all for just Jjong dating?? O.O, WTH, let the man be happy and be in love in peace!!

i still hope and pray that those fansites are just closing down cuz of the hullabaloo and are gonna re-open once they've died down.

jonkyung means respect in korean.. pretty appropriate lol  - Johnny Noh@ twitter

EDIT

[News] Jonghyun Fansites not closed?

This is displayed when you attempt to go on the sites such as The Bling, One In A Million and etc.:

tumblr_lay0fzdduo1qc6lej.png

From  rough translations, this says “Daily Traffic Limit Exceeded” which  means that the site is down temporarily due to a heavy amount of  traffic.

Taken out from: jjongfacts

(Source: fyshinee @ tumblr)

Apparently it is just that the traffic was too high. Let's support the 2 of them. Be rationale!

shared by: dkpopnews

Great News if that's the case!!!! :D

Guest crazyfrog

Honestly am more shocked by the fact that SM is admitting to this than him dating. I mean we all know Jonghyun's a bit of a lady's man, so honestly, if it wasn't made public, I wouldn't expect him to be single ALL THE TIME.

I just hope this won't be affecting the Shinee fandom too much... Hope no fan will abandon this fandom because of this. =/

Congrats Jonghyun!

I'm really happy for both of them, i mean, I'm not a big fan of both, not an anti too, but i dunno, this something SME is most unlikely to do, especially for SHINee, they're not exactly new to entertainment business, but admitting that one of the members of the group is in a relationship is really risky for their career since we all know how Korean Fans react to news like this.

and about the pictures, no offense but they both look like they're for a pictorial, i think its too clear for a paparazzi shot and i don't think they can walk freely on the streets like this without people noticing them or without making it to the news. no offense meant.

i wonder what SME is up to.

Guest petiteange22

hmmm...

something's just not right.

i mean, sure, jonghyun can date whoever he likes. (god, it's his choice. he's human too. he has his needs too!)

but for sme to come outright and admit it, that's ODD.

something smells funny. :huh:

I don't get it. Does people really think that no korean idol have love in his/her live? with all that years in training plus career??? That's not just ilogical but cruel.

Real fans should separate between stage persona and the real person behind it, they are not slaves nor toys for god sake!! I'm sure that an idol life is a lot harder than we (or even SHINee themselves at the time) think, he deserves some time for himself!!

Jonghyun doesnt need them to act like this go to tiwtter everyone support #jongkyung and its trend in the top B)

WE SUPPORT JONGHYUN CUZ WE ARE REAL FANS OF HIM

edit:

SM going to say what they say cuz no one can say no when there are many pic of them together :blink:

Guest Nettaya

From the start when I have read that he is dating, I was really happy. But on the other hand I was thinking something like "Is he stupid, doesn't he know Korean Fan Girls?". I was afraid what would some crazy fans do, I was scared most about his girlfriend and if this relationship will last long because of all antis.. After I read that Shin Se Kyung's blog was closed, I was like "it has started".. and recently I have read about Jonghyun fansites.. And I'm quite mad, can't those fans stop thinking about themselves? Idols aren't their property and they need love not just from fans, they need someone to have a relationship, as someone said before (sorry can't remember) they won't be single forever.. I really hope that they won't break up soon, they are really going through hell, and it will be hard for them since they are really young. I hope that SME hadn't thought about anything bad when they confirmed about them dating..

Sorry for broken english :)

apologizing for making some fans misunderstand what others are saying about their relationship. first of all, i think that the relationship between them is REAL. like i said, it really unlikely for SME to do this. like what crazyfrog said, what's more shocking is that SME admitted this relationship without even tryin to deny it. i mean of course they have lovelife, maybe even all of SME artist have. i hope they're not using Jonghyun's private life to something. we all love them, but i don't trust SME.

Guest lunchboxthermos

*sigh*...so sad what's happening.  

but just thought i'd post a picture biggrin.gif to help semi-take our minds off of what's happening to jonghyun...poor guy.

credit: ohatums

Guest onairosnma

Fans should also view these idols as real persons. i mean how could you get mad and say mean things to them after just finding out they are happier in their current status in life? if one moment you just love and adore them then the other you officially hate them, you cannot call yourselves fans. you know what i'm saying??

well, maybe reactions like this are only temporary (i really hope). but i do hope in the coming days that the real supporters of these idols will surface as the ones who really understand them will become mature enough to become happy for them and eventually stop sending these hate messages.

to those who left the fandom, just imagine yourselves in these celebrities' shoes and you have a special someone making you happy but many people do not agree with it. this will be heartbreaking..

i'm not saying this as a shinee fan because i really am not. i just felt the need to voice out my concerns because when people like these idols are happy they do make us, fans, happy too with their energy. plus, because of what is currently happening and how the public responds to these, the other idols who are also dating will be scared to show their true feelings and that will be very hard for them. let's just all be mature and think of them as real people.

apologizing for making some fans misunderstand what others are saying about their relationship. first of all, i think that the relationship between them is REAL. like i said, it really unlikely for SME to do this. like what crazyfrog said, what's more shocking is that SME admitted this relationship without even tryin to deny it. i mean of course they have lovelife, maybe even all of SME artist have. i hope they're not using Jonghyun's private life to something. we all love them, but i don't trust SME.

Good point. It's actually weird that SM confirm something that could break the fandom with the first concert just a few months away.

Guest crazyfrog

and about the pictures, no offense but they both look like they're for a pictorial, i think its too clear for a paparazzi shot and i don't think they can walk freely on the streets like this without people noticing them or without making it to the news. no offense meant.

i wonder what SME is up to.

Ok, this has been bothering me too. Like not just the quality of the pictures, but how they're both being so open. I mean I've seen other celeb paparazzi photos and honestly, most at least try to hide themselves, like a hat, those thick framed glasses or whatever. But they both look like they just stepped out of their performances. I mean, 2 good looking people together are bound to draw attention. Two good looking FAMOUS people walking together... I mean, were they TRYING to be caught? LOL? And what's even more strange is that I kind of assume there are these celeb couples' pictures taken all the time, but then I just assume the management companies will just buy it off the paparazzis. I'm just curious why SM let these photos be published. Like, if it was just the ones with them walking side by side, they can still play the "THEY'RE JUST FRIENDS!!!111" card. But these look pretty intimate... Yeah, idk, something's just very strange about all this...

Guest Soulhead

I really think that Jonghyun is used by SM Ent. for something...To hide something that they've done or something like that...It's really strange !

But I think it's still real , because the actress would have never accepted that . This morning I was very surprised because at the moment I read the news the first and only thing that i've thinked was : ''Yeah !Awwww, That's so cool '' ~ ! I really love SHINee's music and I would be really sad if SHINee's popularity is going downhill ...

shinee isn't going to go down hill guys stop saying things like that! although i suspect sm of noise marketing to get the eyes of the public off of some very huge comebacks coming up so that the focus stays on sm, but heck even i think there's something going on just judging by the pictures- like seriously! there's one where shin se kyung was looking directly into the eyes of the camera... and jonghyun normally puts a hat on when he's out and about.. but on a general note he hardly ever hides himself normally. this is confusing and a little worrying. what is sm planning. and they didn't even deny it. but as usual, we wont know whats going on, only sm jonghyun se kyung and her company plus the other idols know whats going on. so unles jonghyun or se kyung say something we can't do much but support them. glad the fansites didn't shut down!

Guest yoaanaa08

JONGHYUN OPPA I SUPPORT UI I CONFESS THAT AT FIRST I WAS SHOCKED !! REALLY SHOCKED BC UR MY BIAS :D 

BUT I KNOW THAT I WANT U TO BE HAPPY AND IF UR HAPPY I'M HAPPY TOOO !! 

CONGRATZ!! ANS SM THX 4 SUPPORTING HIM 

ALWAYS UR FAN!!! SHINEE FIGHTING!

Guest doremii*

yeah.. I get weird vibes from this whole situation. I really think SM is using jonghyun (and shin sekyung) to divert attention away from bigger news that will come out. I just don't understand why they're admitting to this relationship because sm never does that right? :unsure: and the pics, like you guys said, look kind of staged. I think the relationship is real, but I think sm forced them to come out..

edit: I'm probably over-analyzing lol but I really find the pics weird..

Guest vonness

jongkyung.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Jjong's trending worldwide.

i'm just gonna share my two cents worth opinion too.

even if Jjong's not my bias the news of him dating SSK shocked me and really killed me quite a bit inside. The fact the SM actually admit to this really scares me like its some kind of plot. But seeing how Jjong's happy with her, i've calmed down quite a bit.

if Key gonna admit about dating, i might need more courage to face up to the reality D:

anw, i just wish everyone give Jjong and SSK their blessings :) its not easy to find someone you love among the seas of people right? especially if you're an idol :)

edit: if SM is making use of Jjong , i will crash SM. other than that, i will support Jjong :)