▶ ✩✩✩ SHINee (샤이니) Official Thread # 2 ✩✩✩ ◀

Admin

@ paprii ; BB I so agree with what you said! I enjoy reading your comments most of the time ^^ Thank you so much ~

@ nhi; Haha bb <3 I think if Key will date nicole or someone for real, I will be so jealous! but I'ts good if he is dating someone

* Okay, I woke up and open my twitter, wondering why everyone is talking about Shin Se Kyung lol and OMG...I'm surprised Jjong is dating her ideal woman! I knew jjong is her ideal woman because he said this on Hello Baby before ~ I Just can't believe that SM admitted that they are dating for real, This is not so SM! ~ they always hide and don't admit the truth but as what paprii bb said, we shawols are super lucky enough to know the truth that Jjong is dating someone ^^ maybe in the future, other SM will admit that other SHINee members are dating ~ Even though I'm a Key fan, i have mixed feeling right now, I still can't believe he is dating her ideal girl XD Jjong is so lucky to have her, she is so pretty and famous I'm so happy for jong ~ ^▽^

2010.10.26 - CHUNGWOON FALL CONCERT

more pics from whylovekkb's set | click for full sizes

1288110975img1099.jpg

1288110893img0983.jpg

♥  

1288110975img1081.jpg

1288110893img1065.jpg1288110715img0637.jpg

1288110715img0892.th.jpg1288110715img0910.th.jpg1288110893img0981.th.jpg

1288110893img0985m.th.jpg1288110893img0988.th.jpg1288110715img0935.th.jpg1288110893img0973.th.jpg

1288110893img0959.jpg

1288110893img0945.jpg1288110975img1160.jpg

source: bomnaduri | shared and re-upload by: winkme ( take out with full credits. please don't hotlink )

- - - - -

Onew at Ya Haeng Sung Recording

he looks like a kid in here lol, so cute! | click for full size

a00778274cc7c1838f1de.jpg

shared at: shakizi

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

So I saw this thread jumped a bunch of pages from the last time I checked so I decided to pay a visit. And dang did I get the surprise of my life.

Can I just say, I am BEYOND HAPPY for Jonghyun? Shawols are one of the most mature fanclubs, and I've always liked them because they understand their idols have lives too and aren't crazy possessive over guys they only know as celebrities. I think what excites me the most is that SM actually admitted they were dating. I hope this means a new era where netizens are mature and are for once happy for these kpop idols so that idols will no longer have to hide their relationships. Plus, this ends all those stupid rumors about SM not letting their artists date.

Anyways, I'm seriously ecstatic for Jong. He's always crushed on SSK so the fact he actually got her makes me proud of him like a mother lol. And SSK is a sweet girl so please no bashing even if you don't approve of the relationship

Now I go and pray to the kpop Gods to divulge more relationship secrets LOL

Guest Marmele

Thanks to sss for all the shares <3

About JJong: I approve, good job dear :)

One less to worry about, because he has

someone who will do this for me.

I want him to be happy :wub:

ooohhh... As a noona, I am happy for him. They are young and no one believes they will be single forever.

Shocked me that SM would admit it but hey, who knows who will be admitting more relationships!

Aja Aja Shinee!! *Goes back to listening their songs*

ooohhh... As a noona, I am happy for him. They are young and no one believes they will be single forever.

Shocked me that SM would admit it but hey, who knows who will be admitting more relationships!

Aja Aja Shinee!! *Goes back to listening their songs*

Guest limitlessdreams

I saw allkpop's tweet pop up on Echofon in Firefox and my heart did do a little jump, like that feeling you get when you're nervous ish? Something like that. So I read the article. The couple is cute. They're adorable together. Jjong looks happy. SSK is pretty. What else could be so almost-perfect/fairytale like?

I must admit, though. I laughed because I knew how reactions were going to be. I knew that there would be Shawols who would be happy. I also knew that there would be Shawols who would be butthurt. I'm sorry, I'm weird like that when I find something to be funny and I found this to be funny. How do I say this? The reactions on Tumblr are killing me inside. Ok, everyone has the right to be heartbroken. Yes, the guy you had a bias for or liked is now dating someone else. Suddenly, it seems like it's the end of the world. IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. I cannot stress how many people on Tumblr are acting as if it's the end of the world. It's not. There are other more important things happening out there, such as the earthquake in Indonesia. I know it's not related to Jjong and SHINee, but that's reality. That people are struggling to stay alive in such a tragedy. And I'm not trying to blame anyone here, but sometimes, it seems like people have skewed reality. Let's face it: the celebrities we love and are fans of, they're one day going to date someone, marry, have kids, etc. We cannot change that fact. Because it's life. It's going to happen. We as fans can't really do anything about it. Well, technically, we can (either support it or not support it). But to leave a fandom because of something like this? That's just seriously wrong. To complain, WHYYYYYYYYYYY HER?! and stuff like that, is that how true fans really act? To say stuff like "I don't approve" or "They're not right for one another." or "He could've done so much better.", it's not right. I've been in that situation before where I dated someone I liked and people went, "They don't match. How did they get together?" People were against it and it's like, "Who are you to judge whether or not two people can be in a relationship together?" Isn't it up to those two people and if they're happy together? If they're happy together, outside people's opinions don't matter. We shouldn't judge people because of the choices they make. If Jonghyun is truly happy (which I can tell from those pictures), then let him be. We aren't ones to choose how he should be happy. Because his happiness can only be made by him. Because those are his decisions. Jonghyun's not my bias, Minho is, but I want him to be happy. I want SHINee to be happy. So please, I hope all Shawols will be able to support Jonghyun and the rest of the boys when they begin to date. I don't want to see them hurt in any way. How would they feel if they find out Shawols are un-Shawoling because they're dating? I'm sure that would make them feel terrible.

Sorry for the longness of the post. I just seriously wanted to get it off my chest. I'm seriously worried about how this will affect the boys. T_T Please don't let anything bad happen. Please.

Oh and by the way, this is not directed to anyone in particular. It's just my thoughts after seeing numerous Tumblr posts.

ps. I am amazed that SM would admit it, lol. And then they stopped that injunction against DBSK. Hmm, what are you planning, SM? :P

Guest Tinateukbum

I was already having a down day & I come home to news like this.

It's ironic that I've been wanting SHINee to have the type of reality show where they could be honest about stuff, then this relationship news comes out, and I'm just...taken wayyyy aback.

Of course I'll accept it & be content that Jonghyun has that happiness in his life, but my heart's still blahh. After 27 months, it's gonna take a while to accept this 'kay? haha xP Yeah.

People aren't really gonna stop being fans, are they?...

SHINee - Minho's appearance in VNT's TEASER MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzsXQjc8LIY&feature=player_embedded

He's a pretty cool DJ spinning the tracks haha, looks like he knows what he's doing. DJ Minho, put it back on xP

Guest kiana78

Thanks for all the positive comments. Kudos for Soompi Shawols! (:

101027 SHINee at Kiss The Radio

915392.jpg

915393.jpg

915388.jpg

915389.jpg

915390.jpg

915403.jpg

915404.jpg

915405.jpg

915406.jpg

Credit: As Tagged | Re-upload: kiana78 @ soompi

v Am sure they knew it already! lol Matter of fact,the pictures from Sukira came out only today too.

Makes me realise that Jjong was often seen texting/checking up his mobile, I should have guessed he has someone in his life! :P

Guest -N-hi_-R-ie

narumi bb: im ok with whoever Key dates cus i know our baby has taste LOL. But he should give us noonas some hints before announcing or else i might be shocked to death (like this morning?? LOL). And he's still my little hubby anyway XD

Did SHINee And Super Junior Talk About Jonghyun’s Relationship On Sukira?

On the October 25th broadcast of Super Junior’s Kiss The Radio, SHINee guest starred alongside hosts, Super Junior’s Leeteuk and Eunhyuk. From the :37 second mark, Key reads a part of the script that he finds funny and that leads to Eunhyuk spilling something unintentionally.

It was recently revealed that Jonghyun and Shin Se Kyung are dating with both of their agencies confirming the couple’s relationship.

Key: “I, Taemin, thinks that when Jonghyun falls for girl groups, he doesn’t seem like a hyung and is truthfully, laughable.”

Onew: “Ah, when Jonghyun falls for girl groups.”

Key: “Is there something behind the reason you gave this example?

Leeteuk: “No, it’s just an example the script-writer gave us. For Jonghyun, it’s not girl groups. I know for sure.”

Eunhyuk: “Girl. [it's just one girl]”

Leeteuk: “That’s right! Not girl groups, girl.”

Jonghyun: “Fortunately, you say it’s girl, not girls.”

Watch the vid here:

Taemin cut @ Sukira [Engsub]

sr: omonatheydidnt

^ LOL i dont think its a coincidence. All the members and SJ oppa knew it. And JongKyung, they must have contacted each other since Dream Concert (in which SSK was a host) and who knows, maybe it was HeeChul who paired them up LMAO.

Started to think about Jjong's behavior lately.. he's different, isnt he?? LOL and in YSH filming, when they mentioned smt about having gf, he didnt say anything.. haha i got you oppa!!! And i remember he answered a fan at their fansign that he's having a gf, right?? Aigoo JongHyun ahhhhhhhhhhh~ Everything was written on your face ㅋㅋㅋ

Haha i think it might take times but we have to accept this fact right :)? However as a fangirl, i hope Jjong will not update their me2day w/their dating pics LOL. Sorry but my heart needs time to be healed ㅠ.ㅠ

Btw, SSK closed her CY?? I knew it would happen but dont expect it to be that fast. Poor her tho (:

R.I.P JongKey n JongSica ㅠ.ㅠ

Vicky, Nhi, Narumi & everyone else, I'm glad we're all on the same page! By the way, majority of Kshawols seem to be very accepting of Jjong's relationship and I'm glad. But Shin Sekyung had to close down her minihompy. Honestly, I think we all saw this coming

-_- And lol compared to when I checked their Daum cafe numbers about three hours ago, it increased! I hope if it drops, it doesn't drop dramatically :/

Minho looks good!

ohtamos.gif

ohatoms.gif

cr: ohatamos@tumblr

hiyeom.gif

cr: hiyeom@tumblr

People should grow up and realize that SHINee are people too, have feelings as any of us and want to be happy, why on earth you would stop supporting him just because he is in love? I just hope that K shawols don't go too crazy on this and hurt the poor girl.

Guest veyonce

Eh Jjong, I think you guys need to find a new dating spot since you guys are busted...

From kpoplive.com

Same-age couple Shin SeKyung and SHINee‘s Jonghyun were recently spotted on their date.

The two, who were caught on their date by Sports Seoul, looked like any other couple in their early-20′s. It is normal and simple.Shin SeKyung and Jonghyun usually go on dates walking around a park in front of her home in Samsung-dong.

The two can’t meet often due to their busy schedules. However, they go on dates whenever they have time. Jonghyun usually picks Shin SeKyung up at her house house, and spend a short 1~2 hours together.

On the couple, one witness stated, “The two can’t meet a lot due to their own schedules. Jonghyun usually comes around Shin SeKyung’s house late at night to avoid fans’ eyes. Their dates only consist of walking around a park or side street nearby.”

The date witnessed on the past 20th was also of them walking together.

This day was when Shin SeKyung had the press conference for her film Acoustic. Jonghyun appeared at her home around the time she returned. The two spent their time walking around the said park.

They became close with the similarity of enjoying music. They walked around while listening to music during their date on the 20th. Jonghyun put an earphone in Shin SeKyung’s ear, and enjoyed their time together by listening to music.

Another witness stated, “Not only are they the same age, but their hobbies are similar. And so they were able to become close in a short period of time. It may be simple for them to listen to music that they enjoy together, but it has become break-like dates for them.” They stated that they comfort not being able to see each other by texting.

The witness added, “The two are busy with new project and album preparations. Also, Jonghyun is living in a dorm, so he can’t be absent for a long period of time. They usually call or text one another.”

Jonghyun and Shin SeKyung first met in May during a concert. Soon after, they met through another person, beginning their friendship. They only recently became an item.

The couple’s managements stated, “They have just started [their relationship]. They are meeting with good feelings,” acknowledging the relationship.

http://www.kpoplive.com/2010/10/26/shinees-jonghyun-and-shin-sekyung-are-dating/

Guest exceptional.chic

i'm a fan of SHINee and i'm a Jonghyun biased. I was SUPER SHOCKED upon knowing the news. YES, my initial reaction was, OMONA! Jonghyun T__T. I guess there's nothing wrong with being super shocked at first because it was indeed all of a sudden, i mean the news not the relationship. It was quite not common to idols - the dating stuff. But, beyond my initial reaction is my HAPPINESS for both of them. Hey, it's not like since they are dating Jonghyun won't perform anymore, JH is still with us so there's no reason to be sad or something.

it's still sinking in to me though...

and one more thing, paprii deserves an applause. she did said everything very well. she's indeed right, let's face the reality!

Guest Yunho_Jaejoong

The couple is beautiful and may their love withstand all obstacles! I was surprised that SM allows the confirmation but this probably means an opportunity for more couples under SM who are dating to be revealed.

My guess will be:

Donghae & Jessica

Yunho & Ara???

Anyway, best of luck to Jonghyun and his love life! :)

Guest JACHOHJAC

seems like i can't access thebling/oiam/masterpiecejh anymore D:

100912 Korean Wave Dream Concert

54638662201010270952459.jpg

--

100821 SMT in Seoul

54638662201010270948587.jpg

54638662201010270948587.th.jpg54638662201010270948587.th.jpg54638662201010270948587.th.jpg54638662201010270948587.th.jpg

54638662201010270948587.th.jpg54638662201010270948587.th.jpg54638662201010270948587.th.jpg54638662201010270948587.th.jpg

credit: voice within

@veyonce i dont know what happened as well D: but the thought of them not being there for jjong anymore scares me :/ still, i hope it is just temporary like what @anju said, if not, we really wouldn't have HQ jjong's pics anymore ):

Guest anju_angel

^  can't access them too, i hope it willl be just temporary..cuz it''ll be a great loss for us if they close forever (come back OIAM, TheBling and MasterpieceJH)

about Jonghyun dating SSK, i think all that's needed to be said are @paprii's post on the previous page, i couldn't agree more. If you think you can't find it in you to support Jongkyung couple then at least let's support our Jonghyun and his happiness

, that's whats important right? :)

101026 Chungwoon fall concert

ec82aceca784230.jpg

source: 2taem/pls do not hotlink

Guest veyonce

OMG... What happened????!!!! No more nice Jjong photos???? Apparently Masterpiece, The Bling, One In A Million and Soul & Sense are all closed down!!!!!!!!

This is really the first test for their relationship....

seems like i can't access thebling/oiam/masterpiecejh anymore D:

its really heartbreaking that the kshawols are acting like this,

i am so happy for jonghyun, i know that this morning when i logged onto allkpop and saw jonghyuns smiling face and his arms around shin se kyung that he was so happy that i just wanted to support him, then after reading the title i thought! ahaha! so jonghyuns dream cam true after all :D i remember back in February during hello baby how jjong would keep mentioning shin se kyung and how during DC he was acting so cool/hot around her! :D i honest to god as a shawol hope that the backlash wont last for long, and that people will accept these two, this might actually pave way for celebrities to date in the open. but that aside the blinggers who are boycotting jonghyun need to stop, he's human, not a robot or a toy we can posses. he's human and deserves to have love in his life, i know noona's all over the world are crying, but after the next 24h i hope the hate will go away and you'll see how happy he is! on a side not! OMG I THINK HEENIM SET JONGHYUN AND SHIN SE KYUNG UP! he was the fellow mc during dc and and!jonghyun is part of the chocoball family as a AB blooded member! aigo! no wonder sm confirmed it! heenim would set the roof on fire should sm touch jonghyun i believe!

so happy for jonghyun! now if only the love of my life leejinki could date :D

(and the jonkey shipper in me just died a little! don't worry i know they weren't real! but haha! ya know what i mean!) anyone noticed how the boys are looking so tired recently :( poor babies are being overworked :( glad jonghyun can relax even when he's so busy- and he looks 1000x happier than the others for it!

(