▶ ✩✩✩ SHINee (샤이니) Official Thread # 2 ✩✩✩ ◀

Admin

Only 4000? those tickets are going to be soooooooooooooooo expensive, k-shawols start saving up!!

Does anyone know how much it cost an average ticket for an sm town concert??

Guest hyukielove

Hey guys, um about this whole Jonghyun's in singapore... There is no proof that he was there! I see no pics of him @ The airport etc. The only source was that ONE tweet. My favourite phrase is "Pics or it didn't happen" So if someone could show me actual pictures of his face with the rest of the members in Singapore that'd be great :)

Guest JACHOHJAC

^ no he didnt come! :D

FANACCOUNT {chasing SHINee} 101023

today would be considered the best day of my life.

and it is not just the fact that i got to watch them perform live again in singapore, but the very fact that i got to see ONTAEKEY CLOSEUP.

by closeup, i mean 2CM! they were merely just 2cm away from me. 2CM. do y'all know how freaking close it is? kekeke~

i swear i was spazzing really hard inside my heart but i had to keep cool cause i didnt want to lose my elegance(LOL!) infront of the boys.

Me and my 3 other friends were just waiting outside expo, talking crap, waiting for time to pass when suddenly everyone on the other side just screamed super loudly.

turns out SHINee is leaving expo after the rehearsal to ~somewhere~

i am so glad that my friend drove, so in the end, we chase after SHINee's van.

WE WERE THIS CLOSE TO THEM. like side by side at some moments.

(you do not want to know how scary it is seeing all the other vans/cars chasing after SHINee, they drove super recklessly!!)

so i quickly wrote down on the whiteboard my friend prepared, "KEY GET A TWITTER!" LOL. im sure it is all you guy's wish right? XD

but unfortunately, they did not roll down the car windows so.. my writing was pointless.

so we continued tailing them till they reach that ~somewhere~. which is the hotel they are staying at.

WE COULDNT WASTE ANY CHANCE TO SEE THE BOYS UPFRONT SO WE ALL RAN DOWN THE CAR AND STARTED RUNNING TOWARDS THE HOTEL ENTRANCE. (there were ALOT of ppl there!)

i tried my very best to squeeze into the crowd towards the front and yes, I MANAGED TO GET INTO THAT VERY SMALL HOLE. ;P

but you know what?

THAT VERY SMALL HOLE ALLOWED ME TO SEE ONTAEKEY AT SUCH NEAR PROXIMITY.

okay, maybe i shall thank the guy beside me, cause he was going "key key key... gift!!"

key heard it so he walked closer to my side and took the gift!!! AWWW. (tell me why didnt i bring my gift out!!! argh!!) (anw he was very happy when he saw the gift!! lol!!!)

anyway, key was wearing the cartoon shirt and his shades and the fedora!! ^^ he is super cute! i couldnt even find a pimple on his face. so fair and so flawless! damn this guy!! XD

he was smiling the whole time and seiously, seeing him less than 2cm away was unbelievable. i was in heaven for about 5 seconds!! LOL.

anyway, i saw taemin walking beside key. LIKE A BOSS. LOL. he didnt smile or anything, just kept on walking! his side profile is #@%#%#$@# riduculousy handsome! and his hair. omg!!!

i dont know why i didnt see Minho when he is the tallest in the group! hahaha!! surry minho fans~

last was onew. this girl infront of me was trying to grab onto him!! (omg gurl u do not!!!!) so naturally, onew is always the one dodging away from the fangirls! in the end, i could only see his hair + backview, even so, HE IS PERFECT.

okay sorry this is long but i really had to share. :D awesome experience!

V you will have your chance!! ^^ you're welcome!! im still so overwhelmed!! ahhh!

Guest lala_land

^ ahhhh i wanna see them up close too! thank youu so much for fanaccount!!

101023 at incheon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhJ0pUayVxo&feature=related

231010 SHINee leaving Conrad Singapore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCO8yogg3LI

cr zoeang

[FANCAM] Shinee Singapore Kpop night - Replay 23.10.2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYl6VJ5d9UM

cr 199505

[Fancam] SHINee- Hello @ Singapore expo (K-POP NIGHT) 23/10/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0qg-igC_xY

cr MsChocoholick

Guest jujugal

It seems that Jonghyun was spotted at least in three different places <_< -- at the airport with Big Bang (I think this doesn't make sense at all--why not with other Shinee memebers?), at Wheesung's concert, and at a subway. There are no pictures to prove.

We'll still have to wait for fancams of Shinee's performance in Singapore in better quality. I was wondering how they managed to cover Jjong's parts. I'm happy to hear that Taemin nailed Jjong's high note in Lucifer. Jjong will be proud of Maknae :rolleyes:

Shinee at Incheon Airport 102310

Cr with2min

Shinee Leaving Hotel for Expo 102310

Cr Sweeties1807

Shinee after their performance at the M Wave

b00637824cc2929ce3d8a.jpg

Source: DC Gall

Shinee at SBS Inkigayo Waiting Room

Source: spv.sbs.co.kr

img0404201010240005256.jpg

img0404201010240005257.jpg

img0404201010240005255.jpg

img0404201010240005258.jpg

img0404201010240005253.jpg

minhoinkigayo1024.jpg

img0404201010240005254.jpg

Guest babyblue-

Going to share my fanaccount! Though I didn't had a very clear view. (: But it's damn long cos I wrote other stuffs XD Sad that Jjong wasn't here TT^TT

[Fanaccount]101023 Kpop Night Concert @ Singapore

So in summary:

- Jjong didn't come TT^TT

- Onew sang Jjong's part in RDD (the Babe~ part) and made up his own lyrics/forgot lyrics

- Key was great at fanservice

Guest JACHOHJAC

shinee at kpop night concert 2010 singapore

[fancam] SHINee teaching host RDD's dance moves + talk 101023

[fancam] Hello 101023 @ Singapore Expo

^ LOWER DOWN YOUR VOLUME. LOL. dont say i didnt warn you ppl. anw, the fancam is really bad. but the audio is pretty clear! ^^ also, pardon me and my friend's screams!!

credit: hotties542 @ YT/ jachohjac

Too bad they had to leave right after the concert :( Filming for SBS Inkigayo right away when they land in Seoul. They're so busy! But I hope they can rest afterwards cause they probably didn't get enough sleep on the plane.

101023 SHINee on Invincible Baseball

cr: mummiix@yt

101023 KBS Broadcast of Hope Concert

cr: sofi1121@yt

101023 KPOP Night Singapore

cr: sayursai | scandalpig@yt

Not happy with them having to perform on Inkigayo. The boys are exhausted. I'm scared they'll end up at the emergency room due to fatigue. -_-

Thanks jac bb and vicky bb so much for the fanaccounts. i enjoyed reading so much. you guys were so lucky to be there. (: anw, jinki's expression after his mistake made me feel sad. he even stopped for a bit while before he could continue singing. Don't be too upset about yourself leaderssi, ok? you did well. anyone can make a mistake. anw, taem's reaction when jinki stopped singing was so good and really impressed me! I saw from a fancam paprii bb shared (thanks so much, bb XD) that taem helped jinki sang 'babe~' and then jinki got back to the song. Taemin was jjang last night. he sang jjong's long note very well. that was unbelievable. the other three did jjong's parts very well, too. The boys performed very well @ SG even though they looked tired! SG fans were so lucky! XD

The boys arrived KR 2 hours ago and gotta go straight to record inki, i think. my poor boys. They are so busy. hope they can have some rest after finishing inki recording. ):

101021 ONDREW @ Rock of Ages (15th and/or 16th Perf)

total 14 pics | click for full size

eveninglow12.jpg

eveninglow5.th.jpgeveninglow6.th.jpgeveninglow7.th.jpgeveninglow8.th.jpgeveninglow9.th.jpg

eveninglow1.th.jpgeveninglow2.th.jpgeveninglow3.th.jpgeveninglow4.th.jpg

eveninglow10.th.jpgeveninglow11.th.jpgeveninglow13.th.jpgeveninglow14.th.jpg

credit/source: eveninglow

♥♥♥♥♥

total 14 pics | click for full size

onlee5.jpg

onlee14.jpg

onlee1.th.jpgonlee2.th.jpgonlee3.th.jpgonlee4.th.jpg

onlee6.th.jpgonlee7.th.jpgonlee8.th.jpgonlee9.th.jpg

onlee10.th.jpgonlee11.th.jpgonlee12.th.jpgonlee13.th.jpg

credit/source: onewlee

reupload: mayky

Guest veyonce

Oooh.. I love the pics from the SBS Inkigayo waiting room esp Jjong's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I went to the Korean Pop Night Concert 2010 last night. It was amazing. I took videos of SHINee, SNSD and Big Bang (for my colleague mainly Taeyang fancams) with my Canon 14x optical zoom compact digicam. I am converting and uploading the videos hopefully by tonight as I have Korean lessons later. I was seated quite far but still enjoyed myself.

Apparently I heard Onew cried after he messed up Jjong's lines in RDD, I'm not sure about that as I was too far away. Some SG Shawols said yes, he cried some said no, he was just too tired but at the end of the concert when all the artistes came out to raise awareness for the world, with a clip of "We Are The World", Minho put his hands around Onew's shoulders. :tears:Dubu, you are too hard on yourself..

The concert turned out to be mini Big Bang's concert cos they sang 8 songs!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest anju_angel

@ JAC: thanks so much for the fanaccount... 2cm..wow just wow. and THIS!!   "i saw taemin walking beside key. LIKE A BOSS. LOL. he didnt smile or anything, just kept on walking! his side profile is #@%#%#$@# riduculousy handsome! and his hair. omg!!!"  --- !!!  I LUV U!! ~<33

So proud of baby Taemin, I'm in awe of him. He's just full of surprises isn't he?...can't wait what he'll do next. He's growing by leaps and bounds and someday he'll bound to catch up to his Jonghyun and Onew hyungs.

thanks for all the lovely shares SSS

101015 Hello Repackage Album Busan Fansign

d00815524cbb28bb039f4.jpg

d00815524cbb28c519002.th.jpgd00815524cbb2ab2e741f.th.jpgd00815524cbb28beb4bda.th.jpg

101009 Charity Concert

d00815524cc2f207efecc.jpg

d00815524cc2e2c757b14.th.jpgd00815524cc2f0d0d9861.th.jpg

source and credit: TAEM bless U/ re-up and shared: anju/ pls do not hotlink

Guest kiana78

Thanks for all the awesome shares SSS! I had to back track pages, much appreciate! Uni is keeping me super busy and exams coming~~ but I can't help it my feet keep bringing me here. kk Good luck for all those in exam mode!!!

Thank you for sharing the fanaccounts, I had fun reading them, you girls are so lucky! (:

I want to see SHINee live and up close too!! xD

The boys look tired and this reckless schedule is crazy, hope they get to rest after Inki but I read here that they have a signing session after their performance and Onew still has to MC for YHS recording. =.= Fighting!

Shared yet?

SHINee at KPOP NIGHT in Singapore

[HD] SHINee - Replay at KPOP NIGHT in Singapore 1010123

Credit: fillyblank

[FANCAM] 20101023 Korean Pop Night SHINee - Lucifer

[FANCAM] 20101023 Korean Pop Night SHINee - Hello

[FANCAM] 20101023 Korean Pop Night SHINee - Replay (Key Focus)

^ HD Key Focus fancam

Credit: Plasticdoll3001

EDIT:

v You've probably seen the last two pics before, but the Lucifer hairstyle one is the latest!! :lol:

Even his baby eyebrows have been photoshopped kk Cute Key!

1263121148891756.jpg

Credit: todaykorea.co.kr | Re-upload: kiana78 @ soompi

Guest Rositaz

OMG Jac & Vicky , you're so lucky *__* I wish I was there with you two! JAC OMG, YOU SHOULD HAVE HUGGED HIM OR SOMETHING WHEN YOU WERE CLOSE TO KEY!!! OR KIDNAPPED HIM D; LOL

And Dubu *o* wanna know the reason why he cried, if he did it x( Onew leader, FIGHTING!

Poor boys srly :( they didn't have any rest! at least Jjong had a free day ^-^

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SHARES SSS !!!!♥♥

[Fancam] 101009 Charity Concert at Miryang - SHINee Hello (Key)

cr:xiangie0105@YT

101011 SHINee Departure to Indonesia

100914 Key choose some drink

^Super old vid but just shared on her channel. That girl is like everywhere D: lol

cr:PMINHOKEYBUM1@YT

[Fancam/Full] Minho Hello at Busan Gyungsang National University Event 101021 [Fancam] Key record Hemang TV 101022

[Fancam] Onew eye contact 101022

[Fancam] Onew ROA banged his head full of rock 101021

^ v OMG THoSE FANCAMS!!!

[Fancam] Onew ROA banging his head

[Fancam] Smexy Ondrew 101021

^ *DEAD!*

[Fancam] Onew Musical ROA

[Fancam] Minho fancam lcfr&hello rap 101021

cr:weareshining4@YT

[fancam] 101022 SHINee enter MB venue

cr:gyapower07@YT

[Fancam]101020 Ondrew after musical (waved to fans)

[Fancam]101021 Cute/Pretty Onew

[Fancam]101021 Jonghyun & Key

[Fancam]101021 Cute/Pretty Onew Hello

[Fancam]101020 Lovely Ondrew after musical

[Fancam]101022 SHINee otw to before mubank

[Fancam]101021 Ondrew @ ROA curtain call

cr:maykynim@YT (THANKS UNNIE!)

101021 Taemin H3LL0 full fancam @ Beauty Design expo

cr:anjutenshi@YT (Thanks Anju )

[Video/Cut] MInho Little 장동건 강림 101023

[Video/Cut] Jonghyun, Key, Minho Star Junior Show Bungeoppang101023

cr:WeaReShiningOnTivi@YT