▶ ✩✩✩ SHINee (샤이니) Official Thread # 2 ✩✩✩ ◀

Admin

3 hours ago, melodie19 said:

have you guys ever seen them in person? 

I've seen them several times some years ago. Once I accidentally saw JonhHyun's busking (street performance) promoting his solo album in Hongdae, Seoul. this one (video is not mine):

It was so warm, cozy and beautiful, not too many peiople were there, as it was unexpected event I guess.

And I've seen them at sm family concert. My bias was Onew back then.

And at some other events too.

Aww your question made me recall that memories one by one, that are good memories. 

• Like 3

please write every single precious memories you're recalling. i would be happy to hear them. and I hope that one day I will have a chance to go to their concert. 

among the Shinee members Key is the cutest and weirdest one and Onew looks and seems soooo so so warm and kind. oooh i miss his smiley face. 

• Like 2

Haven't watched Hello Baby, but Awwww this is making my heart break knowing that Yoogeun won't be seeing his appa Jonghyun when he turns 20 or in his teens :'( 

I wish that Yoogeun would meet their appas again and go visit Jonghyun's grave together...

Also, I wish that Yoogeun would become an idol like them, but probably his mom or the appas won't like that. Maybe an actor or a celebrity? I can imagine that Yoogeun being so handsome when he turns into a teenager hhehehehe

NAH!! JUST LET HIM STUDY xDDD

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

OMG CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHEN IS THIS?????? I'M CURIOUS.. LEL

Nevermind, I already found it...

HEOL.. THIS IS SO MIND BLOWN :o 

The way Jonghyun lick the fake blood (?) was so cool..

But at the same time, it looks creepy because it looked like he likes the taste of blood :'( 

• Like 1

On 1/6/2018 at 12:19 AM, xoxo_yanna98 said:

Haven't watched Hello Baby, but Awwww this is making my heart break knowing that Yoogeun won't be seeing his appa Jonghyun when he turns 20 or in his teens :'( 

I wish that Yoogeun would meet their appas again and go visit Jonghyun's grave together...

Also, I wish that Yoogeun would become an idol like them, but probably his mom or the appas won't like that. Maybe an actor or a celebrity? I can imagine that Yoogeun being so handsome when he turns into a teenager hhehehehe

NAH!! JUST LET HIM STUDY xDDD

I'm recently watching Hello Baby. Key is so caring which makes him more lovely. :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

It's so nice and heartwarming to read some updates here despite our great loss. Thank you for keeping this thread going. I've been a fan of SHINee since they debuted in 2008 so it's still quite surreal for me whenever I see Jonghyun's photos or videos. But I think I'm getting better now and I just wish Onew, Key, Minho, and Taemin are getting (will get) better too, as well as JH's family, friends, and colleagues.

I will patiently wait and accept whatever plans they have..I just want them to follow their hearts and be happy. I'm sure JH would want that also for them. 

5HINee forever :heart:. You did well, Jonghyun!

• Like 2

I have never seen them in real life, but i was getting ready to make my dream come true and finally see them this year at their next Japan concert...but TT_TT

I will patiently wait for the boys to make their own decision on SHINee's future career, and will support them on whatever path they take together and/or individually!

Just posting a random funny video i saw, that would make Jjong proud!

Jonghyun's 'White T-Shirt' Kazoo cover

• Like 3

On 1/7/2018 at 2:50 AM, xoxo_yanna98 said:

Nevermind, I already found it...

HEOL.. THIS IS SO MIND BLOWN :o 

I'm happy you found it! I was going to guess this from SHINee world II.  His vocals on that song blew my mind.

@vivovivo, Of course, you are still a shawol. A lot of us have lives that we get caught up with. I think since the fandom has people of all ages it happens to a lot of us. Just remember you came here in when things became hard for us and that counts.

@annasedomo I have very busy between having a cold and now guests so I haven't been keeping up w/twitter/IG to see if we have had any news of our guys but I did see an article of a short interview Taemin did since 12/18, I believe I saw somewhere on IG that Minho resumed filming his movie and Key made an appearance on King of the Mask singer. I have not seen anything on Jinki but I have some time off and will check to see if we have any reports on whats going on.

@babycrayon Thanks for sharing about seeing Jonghyun brusking. I'm so jealous that you got to see him performpanda-emoticon-53.gif

cute-rabbit-emoticon-21.gifWelcome, all to the forum. 

@szne09 Thanks for sharing I was wondering how you were doing w/the sad news. It is still surreal and sad to me too. 

Edited by evie7
spelling/making sense
  • Like 2

SHINee members announce in hand-written letters that their Japanese concerts 'SHINee WORLD THE BEST 2018 ~ FROM NOW ON' will proceed as planned 

"Jonghyun, a member of SHINee forever, is always in our hearts." -fr Lee Jinki's letter posted in SWJ site

Onew mentioned in his letter he didn’t want to do the concert but Jonghyun’s mom told them to not give up

SHINee scheduled Japan concert will be go as planned. Members personally relay the news by hand written letter for fans and say "the show is our promise with Jonghyun and we will perform with mind that he still here together with us" 

• Like 2

“As Jonghyun hyung and the rest of us have promised with you all, we remember your greatest support throughout the times we wanted to give up or wanted to escape so we will continue to sing for you.” -Minho

“I believed we couldn’t do it. I thought we wouldn’t be able to perform but Jonghyun’s Mum persuaded us to never give up.” -Onew 

Taemin said he reflected on the happiest times of his life and it was when he was with the members and fans and does not want to separate ways with the SHINee members in the future.

Key said he believes Jonghyun would want SHINee to proceed with the concerts

Taemin said he was concerned about proceeding w/ the concert, but he wants to keep his promise. He wants to show Jonghyun up in heaven a confident SHINee stage

Minho said Jonghyun is irreplacable and the stage won't be complete without him, but he'll always be there in spirit

• Like 2

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/01/shinee-to-hold-japanese-concert-as-scheduled-members-handwritten-letters

AWWWW I'M CRYINGGG </3

I'M REALLY HAPPY, BUT AT THE SAME TIME SAD... BUT WE ALL SHAWOLS SHOULD THINK THAT JONGHYUN IS STILL THERE PERFORMING WITH THEM~~

THEN DOING THE EXCUSE ME MISS WITH THEIR OWN VER. AGAIN.. lel

I wish they still show a Jonghyun VCR if ever they filmed one before the tragedy..

• Like 2

@evie7 Thank you as well, chinggu^^ Let's all heal together.

I got teary-eyed reading all their heartfelt letters...thank God they're okay. I mentioned that I would be okay with whatever decision they had but I'm also relieved they decided to stay together as SHINee, still 5 with their angel watching over them.

5HINee fighting!

• Like 3

@evie7 Thank youuuu...  

Oh my god..  I'm just crying now..  Its still hurt but i'm happy in the same time because they try to heal their self..  Hopa for whatever that concert situation or anything, we will see that they can be strong... I hope all the better for them..  Just found some comment about disbanding from some that announcement article...  But,  oh come on,,  they just try to stand from their sit,  can't they (who commented about disbanding) didn't say anything...  That's not appropriate... 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, szne09 said:

I got teary-eyed reading all their heartfelt letters...thank God they're okay. I mentioned that I would be okay with whatever decision they had but I'm also relieved they decided to stay together as SHINee, still 5 with their angel watching over them.

5HINee fighting!

Me too,  I feel sad and happy at the same time. I'm happy that they are going to stay together and just so sad that they have to walk through so much pain. They will always be SHINee 5 for me too.

@vivovivo Thanks for heads up on these type of  negative comments. Just ignore them. I'm going to have to ignore them because if I read them I'm going to get angrier and I certainly do not want to feed the trolls. panda-emoticon-84.gif They and we Shawols are going to have some more sorrels to walk through.  Onew, Key, Minho and Taemin are going to  need all of our love. 

@melodie19  Here's another one that just kills me w/their sexiness too

dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Edited by evie7
  • Like 4

23 hours ago, shineeukshawol said:

I have never seen them in real life, but i was getting ready to make my dream come true and finally see them this year at their next Japan concert...but TT_TT

Are you going to go?  If you are ready, I would LOVE for you to go!  I've read the statements from each member.  I loved how they each handwrote their own, giving their own revelation about the decision process.  I'm sensing this will be a very memorable and emotional concert.  Cathartic in many ways, for the fans and even more so for the SHINee members.  They are amazing performers and I hope the crowds will give them the energy they need to work through the pain and process of performing as SHINee. And to find the joy that has been and will be a part of them.  Please consider going! 

• Like 2