[Sitcom 2010] All My Love 몽땅 내사랑

Guest yeohweping

Guest sososorri

wasnt that Rainbow Romance sitcome with heechul, kibum and a bunch of other like 350 episodes?

i think that it is possible to run that long.

anyways about to watch ep3!

will edit with thoughts!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest daisuki90

today episode so funny especially when Gain get drunk...she so cute...i love doojoon character...seung ah grandma also funny...she always talk about geum ji small eyes...the grandma thoughts geum ji can`t see with those small eyes....btw why ok yup and doojoon always say `hwang geum bat ji...`what thats mean...?

Guest kenderkin88

Sorry but can I ask where did you watch it with eng subs ????

Snjeung is uploading them with subs here.. So far she's only a day or two behind, but I don't know how long she'll be able to keep up the pace.

Haven't watched the third episode yet, but I'll probably watch it later during dinner or something. It's cute and silly and fluffy so far, but I hope the story kicks it up pretty soon or I might lose interest.

Guest hoami189

It's a good sign for the sitcom that the rating keeps raising after each ep!! "All my love" hwaiting!!

BTW, special thank to SNJEUNG. She already finish subbing the first part of the 3rd eppy. She is super fast!!

Guest geewhizz123

i just have to say i've just watched the first 3 episodes and I find the storyline really rubbish. Why does everyone keep going on about how small Geum Ji's eyes are, it's not even funny. And that goody goody girl just gets on my nerves she is so annoying. Although there are upsides to this sitcom, and that is seeing Kwonnie's acting, it is just amazing, he has surpassed my expectations.

Guest kenderkin88

i just have to say i've just watched the first 3 episodes and I find the storyline really rubbish. Why does everyone keep going on about how small Geum Ji's eyes are, it's not even funny. And that goody goody girl just gets on my nerves she is so annoying. Although there are upsides to this sitcom, and that is seeing Kwonnie's acting, it is just amazing, he has surpassed my expectations.

Honestly, the thing with GJ's eyes is kind of like the stepping-on-the-rake gag, as in it's funny because it's so absurd. I rolled my eyes at it at first, but now it kind of makes me giggle. :P

Guest mbane25

Snjeung just posted on twitter:

101111] All My Love Ep 3 Part 2 SUB: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEG8M5sV1ho

Here is the Snjeung AML Blog: http://snjeung.wordpress.com/all-my-love-%eb%aa%bd%eb%95%85-%eb%82%b4-%ec%82%ac%eb%9e%91/

Thanks so much Snejung for doing the subbing so quickly..

Guest jessikai

lol I just watched up to episode 3 and I find it pretty funny. You guys have to realize that this is a sitcom, not a drama. Therefore, the plot will be very dragged out, and there will be more gags than substance. The end of episode 3 was hilarious with Geum Ji ranting at the cardboard flight attendant for looking down on her because she had small eyes xD It's funny because you keep getting hit with the joke over and over xD Seriously, some of you are taking this sitcom wayyyy too seriously. I think it's pretty good. And it features 3 of my favorite idols, so I'm a happy fan :)

Guest High Kick

i wouldn't call the storyline rubbish, i'd call the storyline really silly..and very overwhelming. i feel exhausted after an episode for some reason.

but i agree with you about the goody goody girl. she's very annoying (but i find squeeky clean people annoying in general).

Guest c0n3ll0

@bitzes thanks for the link.. :)

I think they should aired the BTS & NG scene instead.. that's really funny !! :D

omo..! :o this whole week???! really??? Oh no.. :tears:

what did Gain said on the first scene? was that samgyupsal too hot or what? :sweatingbullets:

Archived