[Drama 2010] King Geunchogo / The King of Legend 근초고왕

Guest sayroo

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though not many people watch this epic drama I find it to be thrilling and love this drama. I would like to thank semi-fly(with your Muppet self so cute)for providing the torrent links so I can download in HD.And also with2aholic ay_link for providing the Eng subs. I mean can this drama be anymore exciting. You have animus,envy jealousy,power struggles back stabbers love triangles squared.And one very strong intelligent man making his way to become a great warrior King and the hope and future for Baekje. I love it.I post very seldom but I had to say thanks~!!!

Gah humbug! Had a marathon watch session this weekend up to and including ep 15. And now - I can't find the rest of the subbed eps anywhere!

I am really liking this drama and MisterX's translations are excellent...am actually learning words I never knew existed in English hrh.

Guest 2Van123

Did Yeohwa give birth to a prince? Is he Yeogu's son, or Sayu's? I hope he's Yeogu's son

Yeah, I was wondering about that too. from the look of shock on Yeogu's face, it looks like he too has his doubts. Although I dislike Yeohwa's family, I still prefer her to Hongran. Even if all the "good" guys seem to support her, I find Hongran really annoying.

Archived