Kissing your S/O when you are sick

Guest MON;ster★

Guest MON;ster★

do you do it? even though you know they'll (probably) end up sick
Just wondering, because I'm sick right now and my boyfriend said he didn't care if he got sick or not and he kissed me anyway... well now he's sick, just like me! Haha.

How about you guys? Do you kiss your boy/girlfriend even though you are sick/(s)he is sick? Do they care if they get sick too? :)

My boyfriend doesn't care and kisses me anyway, and tries to assure me that he is invincible and will not get sick.

Even so, I still try to avoid kissing him directly.

totally relates to me right now! I'm really sick, ugh! and loaded with stuff to study...

but anyways, i woke up with a sore throat last friday when I was suppose to see him. I told him I felt sick and my sore throat progressed only worse! He tried to kiss me and I kept moving my face away, I don't want him to get sick! But he didn't give a crap and kissed me anyways.

I mean obviously when I'm this sick right now, I'm not kissing anybody! I'll kick them if I have to! I can't even breathe right now. >.<

But yeah, :P

Guest raspb3rry

I try to avoid kissing him or letting him kiss me when I am sick, simply because I don't want him to catch the sickness too.

But he still insists on kissing me and doesn't care if he gets it too.

I guess if he was sick, I would still kiss him too, no matter what he says. We can be sick together xD.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

I've had a really bad cold lately but my boyfriend always INSISTS on kissing me even when I'm sick. I try not to but he won't take no for an answer. I guess I can't complain because when he's sick, I insist on kissing him too. :)

He's gotten sick from me before, but luckily this time he didn't.

My bf doesn't care if I'm sick or not. Like today, I was like to him "you can't kiss me I'm sick", but he just grabbed me and and force-kissed me anyway xD. Although... when HE'S the one who's sick.. it's a different story TT. He refuses >> and I can't force-kiss him back cause I'm not strong enough .. sighs haha

Guest Mishi-san

hahah I'm always like " Don't kiss me I'm sick!", but then he tackles me over and kisses me anyway. And then he jokingly blames me for getting sick a week later lol 

Guest eniarrol

LOL almost everybody has the same answer. You try to avoid it for fear of contamination, but end up doing it anyway. tongue.gif

But in my case, I once had a big canker sore on the inside of my lower lip. Absolutely no smooches that time coz it was too painful. vicx.gif

Guest brinyblue

You know, i read an article today, which said that kissing, originated as a way of boosting immunity... during caveman days. 

LOL just wanted to share. xD

hahaha we kiss so much when we're not sick that if we're sick and we don't kiss it's just weird. lol So yes we do sick even though we're sick, but we kiss each other on the cheek more often than the lips. :P

Nope because I'm germaphobic. It has nothing to do with not caring about her when she's sick - I'll care and take care of her no doubt. 100% soup and everything.

But I have work and I have exams. I can't get sick. I can't jeopardize everything just because she wants a "physical touch". It's not worth it she can molest my mouth all she wants once she is better.

(I currently don't have a girlfriend.)

Guest fio209js2

Never.

I don't kiss my bf if I have anything that can be contagious/bad. Like if I accidentally have a cut on my lip/inside my mouth from biting on my tongue or something of that sort.. i'm very germaphobic so.. haha..

If anything if he wants to kiss me he has to do so on my cheek only.. =D

Guest olivachan

Hahah I remember when I first met my bf I thought I had to be gorgeous and perfect all the time. Now that we're so familiar, everything goes. He farts in front of me all time time and when I'm sick (I.E. VERY SICK - with gastro, vomiting & diarhhea LOL), he still holds me when I sleep. He's a doctor though, so maybe that would have helped the ick factor.

Last time I got the flu though I passed it on to him and he got way worse than me which I felt guilty about.

Archived