[At job] Serving hot customers / Dealing with good-looking clients / Etc...

NPB-XK

How much does it affect you? Do you serve them differently?
Be honest there, people... Like when a hot woman flashes her boobies to a cop arresting her and then that cop looks around and he's like "Ok you're free to go :ph34r:..." ...

Ok not really like that but:

Does it happen that you serve a client way better just because she/he is very good-looking?

Or there has to be more to that? :P

Or you're the same with everyone? <--- That's me, unfortunately.

One of my friends sells stuff and he often gave away "gifts" or major discounts to "pretty" clients, trying to be kind to them and etc...

Share your stories (if you have any)... There might be interesting things... Like maybe I could at least understand why this girl keeps giving me WAY more fries than all my co-workers all the time at a fast food restaurant... Can't even finish them... :ph34r: Who knows? Just an example... :phew:

Guest epicpwnage

I hope we can not be biased towards one another because of their appearance.. That's just shallow =( Well unless you want to come off as a creeper...

May God be with you!

not me but my friend gets a lot of things free from her creepy tmobile guy. He's like 40, and always tries to ask her out...he gave him free chargers and cell phone holders and blue tooth...but she always turns him down. He's really persistent.

Wow that is EXTREME! ... :w00t: Asking a girl out like that... It reminds me of a pizza guy persistently asking a girl out by giving her free pizza... HAHAHA!

I hope we can not be biased towards one another because of their appearance.. That's just shallow =( Well unless you want to come off as a creeper...

May God be with you!

We all hope that, don't we... but I've noticed that there are many people being like that... Especially in restaurants, when waiters are fighting each other for a table full of cute girls HAHA... And they serve at their best, some even offering something special like wine (free), discount, etc... This also happens from some salesmen I've seen... But many people are "discrete" about it... doesn't have to be creepy... :lol: Maybe some people have interesting stories to share... See how the look can come to an "advantage" sometimes... (or disadvantage)

May God be with you!

I'm sure most people would hope for that, but unfortunately that's just how human nature works. Attractive/good looking people are always treated better than normal/average looking people.

Anyways, I personally don't have any experience, but I do know a few girls who GET BY with so much just because they're pretty. Flip flip the hair, flash the fob pout.

i have an acquaintance who is a massage therapist and we were just talking about this! XD

she told me that usually people who actually need physical therapy or people who have the financial freedom to get a massage so not a lot of young hot guys come by.. but the other day a really hot guy came in and well, she was super super nervous b/c she had to massage his bare back... she said she was too nervous that she couldn't concentrate.. i'd lose focus too haha...

haha. i totally misunderstand your topic. but i work as a server and most of the time, even if i had hot looking customers, they always have their girlfriends so can't really be too friendly. and also, i try to give everyone the same service, and only give free stuffs when i f.ck up or if they're really sweet :D

Guest danicathao

I treat the teens and adults the same.

Some people try to hit on my co-workers & me 

hoping to get discount or something for free.

It's such a turn off for me when men do that.

Also I'm much nicer to toddlers and seniors.

Not in a creepy way though.

i just talk more than usual lol.. when serving customers that are hot that is.

i do talk to them even if they're not appealing though, just to make them comfortable.

but i don't give out freebies (or extra) to specific people because i think thats just unfair.

i never got freebies for looking good because i always look sloppy when i go shopping LOL. its just easier to change out of compared to having a billion layers and bling on me :ph34r:

but oh i remember that people did treat me better when i was dressed up =/

Guest Mishi-san

I treat everybody the same.

because I really don't care about customers LOL just scan their stuff, serve them with a nice polite courteous attitude. I treat elderly people much nicer though, because they are so nice and sweet! 

Guest staticlullaby

haha. i totally misunderstand your topic. but i work as a server and most of the time, even if i had hot looking customers, they always have their girlfriends so can't really be too friendly. and also, i try to give everyone the same service, and only give free stuffs when i f.ck up or if they're really sweet :D

Definitely agree with this!.. and besides if I did end up 'attempting' to give them special service my manager would probably fire me xD

Guest brinyblue

i used to unconsciously smile a little wider with good looking customers/clients/bosses, back when I worked for the local film festivals. The stress, makes even the best looking people the worst, in terms of character, so now I don't judge. D: 

Eh, it doesn't matter if they're drop dead gorgeous and have an awful personality. I usually am much nicer and help a lot more if customers are polite and considerate--being good looking is just a bonus for me. Surprisingly that's rare where I work because it's a cheap super market where people with the worst attitudes and personalities come through. So I pay extra service to those that aren't jerks regardless of looks.

I was pretty much like you when I used to work as a waiter... Except that I was nice with everyone in hoping to get a lot of TIPS... :w00t: Especially rich-looking people HAHA! (No free stuff given though, unless I f.ck up as you say)... Best I've got was $200 of tips (for myself) from some rich couple...

Guest blackjackVip

i have an acquaintance who is a massage therapist and we were just talking about this! XD

she told me that usually people who actually need physical therapy or people who have the financial freedom to get a massage so not a lot of young hot guys come by.. but the other day a really hot guy came in and well, she was super super nervous b/c she had to massage his bare back... she said she was too nervous that she couldn't concentrate.. i'd lose focus too haha...

aww lol that's cute :lol:

especially coz her job is more intimate in a client than just talking or serving them with food! hehe

Guest B L o T T - ii

i used to work as a waitress & i've worked in fast food restaurants too. I'd treat everyone the same, but the most i'd do is continuously look over to the hot guy hahaha. The most extreme case that happened was when i was holding 2 plates of food to give to a table, and i was looking over at the hot guy, and BAM i crashed into my co-worker who was running to get the phone, and the 2 plates smashed on the floor :(. damn.. that taught me to concentrate.

Oh, another story:

My friend works at a supermarket. He hates his manager, saying she's got pms 24/7 or something hahahaa. So when a customer is NICE (not good looking or whatever, but NICE) he'd put something different through the cash register so the bill would come out cheaper.

e.g. customer buys a certain amount of prawns. (maybe $20?) He'd put it through as a packet of chips. ($2)

Guest ovovoovo

I remember this stranger who came up to me and afterward we spoke, he offered me free movie tickets at the cinemas where he worked--which I refused haha. Anyways in my experience, I treat my customers equally. Most of the good-looking people that I served turned out to be snobby so yeah.

Archived