♥The AKB48♥ Official Thread

Guest PastelAngel

Guest kimi1430292264

ArmoredTurtleCow

said: I don't like this group, not to be mean but the auditions seems quite easy because all they look for is someone that can sing and has an average face. I see why the Japanese would go crazy for them though, the cute and bubbly girls are what they're into compared to Koreans where they're more into hot than cute. Still, I enjoy watching AKBingo cause its really funny

:D

and when I went to Akihabara earlier this year and these girls are like the kings of that city. These girls were on countless posters, esculators and gigantic billboards on buildings XD was pretty amazing haha

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Note: After the forum's change, my text about AKB here dissapeared, and I don't remember what I wrote back then, so I'm just writing another random text ;____;

Ok so I'm also a fan of AKB since 2010-2011 or so. My all-time favorite member is Acchan (Maeda Atsuko). I also love Kashiwagi Yuki, Shimazaki Haruka, Watanabe Mayu, and some new girls like Owada Nana and more. Most of my favorite songs of AKB are from their old times and the whole Acchan center era (with the original Kami 7 or Kami 8). But I also love many of their current and latest songs! And I still follow the members I liked who graduated hehe.

@Mana.Smile hi... thanks for replying... finally i am not talking alone.. hahaha.. 
thank you for your explanation about the PV, eventhough i've been following AKB since 2011 (but, i need to confess that i actually lost track since manatsu sounds good, oh god... im so late) im still lack in AKB knowledge.. and i dont even know where to find the videos.. but nowadays.. its getting better for me, its just that its takes time to download things bcoz of my slow connection. 
About favourite members, well... i only recognize the old members... which alot of them has already graduated. just like you i also like the original kami7 members so much.
here is my list:
itano tomomi, i like her because she was the first one i recognize. she's pretty for me. 
takamina, who don't like takamina? i think everyone love her. i really respect her, especially her leadership, she's someone with warm heart. 
mariko-sama, at first i dont like mariko-sama bcoz she get into akb without audition, but get to know her better makes me love her more and more.
Acchan, i like acchan only after she graduated. when she was in AKB, i never once think she's pretty, but after she graduate i started to miss her at the center (though i really hate the fact that she's always the center before) and i started to find her charming and pretty. i love her after that, and i always give acchan attention in any of old videos.
Yuko, heavy rotation is my fav. AKB song. naturally she's become one of my fav. too. she's very cute in AKBingo.
Kashiwagi Yuki, she's very pretty.. 
Jurina, i like jurina long hair in her early days... 
Noro Kayo, my fav. SDN member.
abit of JKT :) 
Haruka, i respect her very much. She speak indonesian very well, im impressed. she's very honest with her job, she did her best. i like how she always work hard though she work far from her family. 
Ve, she's pretty for me.
Kinal, i like her... :) i dont know why. 
that's a very long list isn't it? i pretty much like everyone.. but my top are these two:
Miorin and Myao
i always like small type girl and a little chubby girl. that's how i fall in love with these two girl. other than that i do like Shimazaki Haruka, Shimada Haruka, and nowadays i like Komiharu, but since i just get back to the fandom, i barely know her.. i love her smile :D

i just download SNH UZA MV, its pretty... of course, its recorded in korea right? their dance at the chorus part is good.. but there is part which look too messed up. i want to watch back AKB version and compare the dance..hehe.. i already forgot about japanese UZA. the chinese version has less autotune, the japanese AKB version autotune was such a turn-off.. i like the song very much but autotune kill the mood :(but i dont like SNH costume, AKB UZA costume was much more prettier. 

• 7 months later...

AKB48's songs in 2014 (a-sides) music videos:

Mae Shika Mukanee (Yuko center)

Labrador Retriever (Mayuyu center)

Kokoro no Placard (Mayuyu center)

Kibouteki Refrain (Mayuyu/Sakura double center)

I love their songs in 2014, especially Kibouteki Refrain and Labrador Retriever! Mae Shika Mukanee is very nice too and a great last center for Yuko. Kokoro no Placard is my least favorite but it's still pretty good.

that's a very long list isn't it? i pretty much like everyone.. but my top are these two:

​i think you like her for the same reason as Takamina? at least it is true for me.. i am also interested in Kinal because of her similarities with Takamina (she and Yuko are my fave akb members).. she's the leader and also, she's not too girlish... 

i think you like her for the same reason as Takamina? at least it is true for me.. i am also interested in Kinal because of her similarities with Takamina (she and Yuko are my fave akb members).. she's the leader and also, she's not too girlish... 

i don't know..i just like her since the beginning. she got that charismatic but not scary type of aura... oh my finally got somebody here :)  it's been a long time since i update myself with AKB things.. quite disappointed with the latest sousenkyo (it's no secret that i don't like sashi) i might feel better if takamina get top3 at least... n yukirin won the sousenkyo.. but i can't deny sashi is very popular. feel sad that miorin almost dropped of the chart.. 

miorin cut her hair, she looks more mature. hope new hair will bring her new lucks.

i don't know..i just like her since the beginning. she got that charismatic but not scary type of aura... oh my finally got somebody here :)  it's been a long time since i update myself with AKB things.. quite disappointed with the latest sousenkyo (it's no secret that i don't like sashi) i might feel better if takamina get top3 at least... n yukirin won the sousenkyo.. but i can't deny sashi is very popular. feel sad that miorin almost dropped of the chart.. 

miorin cut her hair, she looks more mature. hope new hair will bring her new lucks.

@yoyo_icecube she is a bit tomboyish, in a sense? not an all out tomboy, but her mannerism is less girlish than the others, at least to me... but yeah, she's not the scary leader type...

hahahahah... glad to meet you here.. been around soompi for a few months, soompi  is the only place where Yewon & Henry don't get bash when they're on WGM.. everywhere else were just kinda, well, negative... so the shipper's thread was my last salvation...only recently, i've ventured out on other parts of soompi forum.. hehehheh

ahhh i was disappointed too.. but not because i don't like sashi.. i don't have any feelings towards her.. LOL but i was sad takamina didn't place higher.. T.T i was SO hoping she'd get really high since it's her last...

ooooh kinal is made captain of another team, right? they've did quite a bit of shuffling with JKT48 last time...

i don't know..i just like her since the beginning. she got that charismatic but not scary type of aura... oh my finally got somebody here :)  it's been a long time since i update myself with AKB things.. quite disappointed with the latest sousenkyo (it's no secret that i don't like sashi) i might feel better if takamina get top3 at least... n yukirin won the sousenkyo.. but i can't deny sashi is very popular. feel sad that miorin almost dropped of the chart.. 

@yoyo_icecube she is a bit tomboyish, in a sense? not an all out tomboy, but her mannerism is less girlish than the others, at least to me... but yeah, she's not the scary leader type...

hahahahah... glad to meet you here.. been around soompi for a few months, soompi  is the only place where Yewon & Henry don't get bash when they're on WGM.. everywhere else were just kinda, well, negative... so the shipper's thread was my last salvation...only recently, i've ventured out on other parts of soompi forum.. hehehheh

ahhh i was disappointed too.. but not because i don't like sashi.. i don't have any feelings towards her.. LOL but i was sad takamina didn't place higher.. T.T i was SO hoping she'd get really high since it's her last...

ooooh kinal is made captain of another team, right? they've did quite a bit of shuffling with JKT48 last time...

yeah... if just takamina can graduate with glory, too bad she's not even in top3. 

really? i didn't update with 48 groups nowadays, i dont even know JKT already had their shuffling. 

today yukirin come out to public after her scandal.. i have no objection towards her scandal..because i like tegoshi, i kinda ship this couple xD sorry.. 

ps: glad to know you too..at least im not alone here anymore.. 

yeah... if just takamina can graduate with glory, too bad she's not even in top3. 

really? i didn't update with 48 groups nowadays, i dont even know JKT already had their shuffling. 

today yukirin come out to public after her scandal.. i have no objection towards her scandal..because i like tegoshi, i kinda ship this couple xD sorry.. 

@yoyo_icecube yeah, that was my only gripe about it.. i mean, i don't really care who wins, but i want takamina to be able to 'gradute with glory' as you put it.. like, she did a lot for AKB48, right? most of their songs are a miss with me, so i only like them for certain members.. like i watched some eps of akbingo or talk show where they're being funny etc... so yeah, i'm feeling sad that the ones i like to watch on these talk shows aren't going to be there anymore.. T.T

that's just it... i don't really care about their 'scandal'.. maybe because i am more of a jrock fan, so we don't really care if our fave rocker is dating or married etc... so i don't hate if any one of them dating someone... especially at their age.. i mean, they're young and hot, so it's normal for them to get the attention of the opposite sex, right? too bad they get caught tho... i really pity these idols sometimes...  

@yoyo_icecube yeah, that was my only gripe about it.. i mean, i don't really care who wins, but i want takamina to be able to 'gradute with glory' as you put it.. like, she did a lot for AKB48, right? most of their songs are a miss with me, so i only like them for certain members.. like i watched some eps of akbingo or talk show where they're being funny etc... so yeah, i'm feeling sad that the ones i like to watch on these talk shows aren't going to be there anymore.. T.T

that's just it... i don't really care about their 'scandal'.. maybe because i am more of a jrock fan, so we don't really care if our fave rocker is dating or married etc... so i don't hate if any one of them dating someone... especially at their age.. i mean, they're young and hot, so it's normal for them to get the attention of the opposite sex, right? too bad they get caught tho... i really pity these idols sometimes...  

i feel like the whole 'scandal' thing is staged. the pictures are not paparazi picture, if not staged maybe someone close to them betrayed them and sold the pictures to magazine, well that's just my 2cents. 

i like old songs, the last song i listened from them was fortune cookies. yeah, its sad when bias graduated.. my bias list were; tomochin, yukirin, acchan, matsui jurina, takamina (soon will be graduate), myao (i don't know where this girl been missing after lost of popularity), miorin (transfered to NMB) 

i've downloading akbingo but there's too many, i hardly catch up to new episode.. but the old episodes were very funny, especially with the 1st gen.. 

i feel like the whole 'scandal' thing is staged. the pictures are not paparazi picture, if not staged maybe someone close to them betrayed them and sold the pictures to magazine, well that's just my 2cents. 

i like old songs, the last song i listened from them was fortune cookies. yeah, its sad when bias graduated.. my bias list were; tomochinyukirin, acchan, matsui jurina, takamina (soon will be graduate), myao (i don't know where this girl been missing after lost of popularity), miorin (transfered to NMB) 

i've downloading akbingo but there's too many, i hardly catch up to new episode.. but the old episodes were very funny, especially with the 1st gen.. 

urgh ikr? it's like, a personal photo.. i bet she got what they call a backstabbing 'friend' there.. someone's after her (fame)... 

yeah, after fortune cookies, the later songs were just 'meh' to me.. not interested in any of them... T.T i hope they'll release better songs or i'm really gonna lose interest in them.. i mean, once takamina graduates, there'll be no one i sincerely like from the group anyways.. and if their songs aren't that good, i will lose interest...

i only watched the subbed akbingo on yt.. there are quite a few of them on youtube.. my pc at home went kaput, so i rely solely on my hp.. can't dl too much stuff and clog my memory... hahahaha 

Oh it's nice to see some fans here! Here some performances that I like...

Yamamoto Sayaka (Sayanee) / Yume no Dead Body

AKB48 Team 8 / Kegarete Iru Shinjitsu

Itano Tomomi (Tomochin), Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru), Kato Rena (Renacchi) / Tsundere

About this year's elections, it was different than usual, sister groups (SKE, NMB, HKT) dominate the rankings and the next single will have all sister groups members center. I'm more of a AKB members fan, but I'm still ok with the results... I will just continue to support my favorite members anyway XD I wonder if the single after the election one will be Takamina center? I think they will do that, it's maybe her last single (it depends how many singles they release after).

Archived