Shin Min Hee

Guest kangxbyul

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest COUNTERACT

I'm probably the only one who thinks this, but at first, when i heard that they were making goong into a drama, i thought she'd make a really good chae gyung. XD;

Guest kangxbyul

Is she the gurl from Seeya or something? The one who kinda looks like SHG? She is pretty though

no but they look alike huh? Shin Min Hee is a different person

Guest sunnyday

she's got a really pretty face. so cute in the picture where she's wearing sweater, scarf and mittens ^^

Guest crazy4u

pretty girl! i really liked her when she came out in shim-shim-pool-i.. but i don't like her in jinjja jinjja jo-ah-hae.. i derno if it's her character (doesnt fit her well at all) maybe cuz first time acting? but she is no good in that drama haha.. nevertheless, still cute.

Guest tvfxq

oh yea when i was in korea last year there was an interview with her or they were talking about her or something i heard she's an uhljjang no?

anyways she's pretty but for some reason she's always looked chinese to me

Guest delightful123

she's really cute =] i think in some pics she has a jun ji hyun/park han byul thing going on.... and she kinda looks like a former miss korea- (i forgot her name though)

Archived