[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

Both Mu Gyul and Mary are making progress in their respective careers. Mary is working on a film project about young couples and their perceptions of marriage. I'm guessing she either finished school or is in the process. Mu Gyul saves JI Entertainment and Wonderful Day production by releasing a single and also doing lots of publicity stuff for them. It's not expressly stated, but pretty obvious that he's successful. I think he still sings at the playground in Hondae because he enjoys it. (It's silly though because realistically he'd get mobbed. However, if you can "roll down" a FLAT surface, hit your hit on the ONE small rock in the entire field and end up in a coma, then I suppose anything is possible.) Mu Gyul now can afford a heater for the apartment. Mary complains that it's way too hot at their place and she liked it better when it was cold and they cuddled all the time to keep warm. Mu Gyul suggest they break the heater then if that's the case.  :wub: As to why they are still at the same place, it's probably because they like it there. MG and Mary are both not the type to run out and buy a huge house when they have money. It's comfortable, it's in an area they like (where he and his band started), and most importantly, they're happy there.

However, I did notice one upgrade. I SWEAR that's a bigger bed in MG's apartment at the end. Anyone else think so?

LOL! I had to rewatch ep16 to see if the bed was bigger...originally I thought so too but I went and watch the part when JI moved in, its the same size.  But don't let me ruin your illusion, it funner to thinking they got a bigger bed!  Hey and the curtain is complete gone :wub: ...BTW I'm really loving the "I will promise you" song. Also really digging that JGS changed the originally ending I would have been P*SSED if MR didn't end up with MG, or even JI

does anyone know where I can download ep15 and ep16 subtitles?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lizzyd

Both Mu Gyul and Mary are making progress in their respective careers. Mary is working on a film project about young couples and their perceptions of marriage. I'm guessing she either finished school or is in the process. Mu Gyul saves JI Entertainment and Wonderful Day production by releasing a single and also doing lots of publicity stuff for them. It's not expressly stated, but pretty obvious that he's successful. I think he still sings at the playground in Hondae because he enjoys it. (It's silly though because realistically he'd get mobbed

I guess even he is now more wll known, he doesnt do unneccessary publicity...he still live the way he likes & doesnt care what ppl say abt him...from beginning he said he's not an idol & not going to be one & he never hide the facts he is dating MR Cristmas who is not a celebrity...and he still sing at his usual spot in his neighborhood, where ppl around there are use to him, so I think that's why he wasnt mob....trying to put more sense into it :lol: Just like why the doors in the show were never locked...beside in the 1st couple episode where MR was chased by her dad's debts collectors...and the time SJ told MG she knew where he kept his spare key!

So cute abt the heater...it really gave a big impression abt their financial standing doesnt it...becos even though they still live there, their standard of living has improved...I remember it bother MG so much that he cant even provide a heater at home to warm his gf..

otchosais

Thanks for the explainantion....does JGS usually use informal speech with MGY?

they already sold and the wrath of JSG fans. :) I can't believe they even considered such an ending!! I already loved JSG as much as it's possible to love someone inside my tv, but now I officially worship him!! I will have to rewatch ep 16 in greater detail.

Yeah! JKS, you are now officially my GOD m(_ _)m.

I'm so happy that JKS took Mugyul and M3 back to where it should have been...the second writer is such a richard simmons, 'coz she totally just didn't understand that M3 was all about MR+MG and that MG is the star of the drama and not JI!!!! Thank god, JKS totally understood those underlying themes very well. :wub: :wub: :wub:

KBS Drama Awards tonight!...excited for the best couple award..really do hope that our Holiday Couple get to take the best couple award tonight :wub: let's pray for that and trend #GeunGeunCouple #FightingJGSMGY

Happy New Year!!! :D

Thanks meteostorm for the MV, finally Hello Hello has a fanmade MV :D

Geez, 3 more hours to KBS drama awards! I do hope that uri OTP will at least win BEST COUPLE AWARD! Though the competition is tough, but yeah, uri OTP FTW !! :wub:

also help trend #GeunGeunCouple #FightingJGSMGY !! Hwaiting!

새 해 행복하세요 MSOAN-ers !

Guest qsslave

hi everyone,

this is my 1st post in this thread...

MMM is already ended in korea but still airing in my country..hehe..so i still can cherish all the mary+mugyul moments for at least 2 more weeks..yay!!!

i watch this drama cos i am a fan of MGY and i want to get a rid from her mean image in CS for a while..kekekkek..i became her fan since she acted in My little bride..and JGS?i know he starred in you're beautiful,but this drama cause me to be a fan of him...

honestly,all the actors/actresses in this drama were all great and very very skilled and experienced...however cos of the quite unentertain plot/writing makes the drama did not turn out so well...sigh...

i feel sorry for moon geun young,jang geun suk,kim jae wook,and other actors..cos i think they really enjoy this drama..

even the drama did not turn out well,it is still ok for me..cos i can laugh watching MR+MG bickering,silly and weird fathers,their crazy frens,and that immature mother..i still watch this drama not only cos of MGY and JGS but also this story is quite light and u dun need to think harder if there is any conflict..when i came back late from office,i love to watch this kind of drama to lighten my mood..

im going to watch this drama till the end and going to buy the dvd..kekeke..

ps:k,i already watch KBS DRAMA AWARDS...for those GEUNGEUN shipper going to be crazy watching JGS and MGY moments.me also..kekeke..it is worth watching the event even i did not understand at all what they say..i bet tomorrow i can find the fancams..

AND CONGRATS TO MGY FOR WON THE AWARDS,JGS TOO...

AND THE COUPLE GOT THE AWARD FOR THE COUPLE AWARD..KYA!!!!!!

Guest allygirl

congratulations to Jang Geun Suk and Moon Geun Young!!! :D ..our Holiday Couple..they're so cute together :wub: ..i'm happy that they won awards tonight not just together but on their own..cheers to that! :D

Happy New Year everyone!!!

lizzyd

I guess even he is now more wll known, he doesnt do unneccessary publicity...he still live the way he likes & doesnt care what ppl say abt him...from beginning he said he's not an idol & not going to be one & he never hide the facts he is dating MR Cristmas who is not a celebrity...and he still sing at his usual spot in his neighborhood, where ppl around there are use to him, so I think that's why he wasnt mob....trying to put more sense into it :lol: Just like why the doors in the show were never locked...beside in the 1st couple episode where MR was chased by her dad's debts collectors...and the time SJ told MG she knew where he kept his spare key!

So cute abt the heater...it really gave a big impression abt their financial standing doesnt it...becos even though they still live there, their standard of living has improved...I remember it bother MG so much that he cant even provide a heater at home to warm his gf..

otchosais

Thanks for the explainantion....does JGS usually use informal speech with MGY?

And the fact he had the sign "always welcome" hanging near the entrance... so maybe that's why everybody just walked in as they please :lol:

In one of the interviews, Jang Keun Suk said that he and Moon Geun Young decided to use informal speech with each other to make them feel closer and build up the chemistry :D *and boy, how well it works ^o^*

JGS & MGY Greeting fans

JYJ "Found You" (with GeunGeunCouple as the Audience too! ^^)

Check out @ 2:28 GS & GY busy whispering to each other...keke

165580_140456239344335_114446341945325_254320_193718_n.jpg166130_180066615351373_147589235265778_505299_3626079_n.jpg164796_179959355362099_147589235265778_504606_7585983_n.jpg

credit GeunGeun Couple @ fb

Jang Geun Suk KBS drama award 2010 CUT

Does anyone know if Moon Geun Young thank Jang Keun Seuk in her acceptance speech?

Perhaps she did eventually after she saw JGS reaction from below the stage @7:20  :w00t: 

Does anyone know if Moon Geun Young thank Jang Keun Seuk in her acceptance speech?

I read somewhere that she did, but others said she didn't.

Congrats GeunGeun couple for the numerous awards...looks like the two are so familiar with each other. :rolleyes: They are not shy to show their closeness!

Guest allygirl

[KBS Awards] Moon Geun Young & Jang Geun Suk win as Best Couple

Jang Geun Suk & Moon Geun Young (Mary Stayed Out All Night) recently won in KBS Best Couple Awards.

The cute and adorable Moon Geun Young danced while Jang Geun Suk sang the OST of 'Mary Stayed Out All Night' - Take care My Bus! .Which was expressed joy on the event.

On the event that happen yesterday, the couple was being noticed on their sweetness and closeness.

Source:NATE

Repost from MSOAN official fb

Edit:

TOP EXCELLENT ACTRESS-KBS DRAMA AWARD 2010.flv

cr luvmoon1012@YT

Archived