[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading the recap of ep 15 in dramabeans, I can say this episode is the worst episode ever.. Just wondering why the writer didn't follow the manhwa, this drama is based on manhwa, right? Just a thought, no mean for accusing the writer. I hope the episode 16 will more and more and more better than ep 15(of course it must be happy ending between MG and MR, I'm MG&MR shipper :P), I'll miss JGS and MGY chemistry when the drama is over. MSOAN hwaiting~!! :)

Thanks lizzyd for the link....basically we know now who she'll end up with, huh   :sweatingbullets: 

geungeun1.jpg

So sweet of them sharing mp3 together...guess they're back leading their life to the time they 1st met...and dating as they really are, huh :) 

Thanks lizzyd for the link....basically we know now who she'll end up with, huh   :sweatingbullets: 

*quoted image*

So sweet of them sharing mp3 together...guess they're back leading their life to the time they 1st met...and dating as they really are, huh :) 

Unless it's all a dream that JI has, then he wakes up and decides to marry Mary. I wouldn't put it past this inept production staff.

Guest allygirl

@Ixands, you have sharp eyes..i didnt notice them sharing mp3 together..Maybe because i have my eyes on geungeun couple only :w00t:

BTW, the shooting really had ended and we will miss MSOAN after this.. :tears:

Im planning to buy the picture book!!KBS really good in earning profit..so, this is the reason we have less official pictures :crazy::ph34r:

They have all worked hard for this drama! and it has really ended! Looking forward and at the same time feel sad that MSOAN is ending in 3 hours time :tears:

I will surely miss GeunGeun couple! There's very little chance that they will collaborate in a drama again right? :(

Wish they will get the best couple award! MSOAN hwaiting!

I'm lost here....what is it that MR's dad doesnt know abt JS & MR's mom?

That the hyung he respected so much has been in love with his wife for over 30 years and that's the main reason (?) for his wanting Maeri to marry Jung In.

Guest allygirl

Jang Geun Suk-Moon Geun Young's experience in 'Mary'

The last episode of 'Mary' will be broadcast tonight. Even its rating is not to high, its just like 'SungKyunkwan Scandal' who gains popularity overseas.

Moon Geun Young and Jang Geun Suk shared their experience as Mary .

"It was really happy experience. I feel warm and comfortable to them. Mary is a strong character so my acting makes very positive impact to portrait her character, It was really fun in filming for almost two months, i was happy to meet and work with them especially Jang Geun Suk'' she said

"I became more interested in music.Mary meets Mu gyul as a indie rocker who loves music. Till the end they want to keep music out. I live as an actor,i will miss those memories while filming, its time to think again" Jang geun suk said

Although Mary Stayed out all Night will end, they expected that Jang Geun Suk and Moon geun young to work again on a sequel of their drama.

Mk.co.kr

Posted by Geungeunlove

Repost from http://geungeuncouple.blogspot.com/2010/12/jang-geun-suk-moon-geun-youngs.html

OMG!!did i read it correctly.are the geuns going to work again in future??Please dont give me false hope!

The last episode of 'Mary' will be broadcast tonight. Even its rating is not to high, its just like 'SungKyunkwan Scandal' who gains popularity overseas.

Moon Geun Young and Jang Geun Suk shared their experience as Mary .

like what I said on FB..they should really do a sequel..my face was like this :w00t: while reading this news...I really hope they will :D:D:D

Although Mary Stayed out all Night will end, they expected that Jang Geun Suk and Moon geun young to work again on a sequel of their drama.

OMG YES PLEASE!

It's all riding on this last episode. If they do not screw it to hell, MSOAN will find itself on the shelf as one of my all time favourite dramas.

Beware, episode ranting behind the spoiler tag. 

Yes, it's true that this episode was bad. However, I've seen a lot of dramas, so it could have been worse. I didn't want to punch a baby like I did after every single episode of BOF. I didn't need to take a break from dramas altogether to prevent a brain hemorrhage, like I did after Goong. That's good, right?   

;)

But the new writer obviously wants to shove MSOAN into a box it shouldn't be in. It's a drama about dramas, so it shouldn't do all this melodramatic stuff. It's supposed to be lighthearted and a bit cheeky. I sit down to watch ep 15, and what do I get? A dejected cast. It felt like the script itself was crying, because it suddenly turned so dismal. What's up with that, new writer?   :huh:

MK throws a tantrum when he sees JI and Mae Ri together, and refuses to see her and any sense at all, really. Even their friends try to get them to meet, but he quickly leaves. The plotting of the friends was actually my favorite part. It was the first time that I didn't want to gag both of Mae Ri's friends and throw them into the trunk of a car. For once, they were doing something right!  :w00t:  

I have to confess that I've been crushing pretty hard on one of the PDs in this drama~~   :phew:

He's always smiling in every episode! He easily won my heart right away. Ugh, I just want to write him a fan letter telling him how I want to see him in more dramas! How old is he? Probably married with a kid. Please come over to my house, so that I can have two squishy Asian dads. XD

I've also been keeping track of the sensible one out of MK's friends:

I always forget to listen for and write down his name, but I've liked him since the beginning. Cool and level-headed~~ just my type! Plus, would you look at those lips! ♥ 

And lately, I've started to warm up to the maknae:

Call me 'noona', too~~   :wub:  D'awww, lookit that pouty face! *squishes*

It wasn't all bad! The trip that they took made me reminisce about my time in the Korean countryside. It's a sad moment, but the backdrop is gorgeous.

And I thought the Korean exchange students were crazy when they said that South Dakota looked like the Korean countryside!   :blink:  

Final episode is airing~~ How will I get over my newfound love for JGS? I've already seen YAB (SPEAKING of terrible scripts...). I'll miss you, Kang Moo Kyul.  :tears:

Guest GeunGeunCouple

OMG!!did i read it correctly.are the geuns going to work again in future??Please dont give me false hope!

its still not confirmed, but they say its on the future so we will be expecting to see our couple together again on screen in the future (and very hopeful to see them off screen as well :D)

everyone pls prepare yourself for the EPIC FINALE tonight! let's make this a memorable one! let's all stay out all night!!!

ps: pls don't forget to trend #MSOAN #MMM #GeunGeunCouple on twitter tonight! thank you! fighting!!! :)

A sequel? Goodness, I hope not! Those never turn out well...  dry.gif Of course, it'd be lovely to see our Geun-Geun couple work together on another project in the future! ^^

waaahh, I think I'll be teary-eyed or even CRYING while watching the wrap-up episode.. :tears:

MIXED emotions are coming into me right now...

Happy that I was able to watch a drama with casts full of talents as actors

and the BONUS is, the OTP is so great!

A little sad since I can't be able to see them again in SAME ROLES as Kang Mu Gyul and Wi Mae Ri.... :tears:

ommo... Why am I getting so melo right now.. I'll give my FULL FINALE COMMENT also after watching MMM later...

Praying that TVU will have the GREATEST CONNECTION later for me to be able to do Rough Recaps :)

almost less than hour before it finally airs...

I am HERE since like Wi Mae Ri, between LOVE, DESIRE, and LOYALTY,

I ALSO know not only to love and to have desires but also I HAVE LOYALTY

towards them and on the project they chose to act on...

WAITING WITH ANTICIPATION!!! :)

^, yeah, ME TOO!!! :'(

OMG!!! REALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW!!!

any alternative links?... :'(

I am really into thinking that I will be able to watch it

with a great connection and can do ROUGH RECAPS...

This is the only thing I can share or contribute to my DEAR MMM ...

haaiz...

Archived