[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GeunGeunCouple

Thank you for all the positive responds! :)

As part of my appreciation, let me share again these exceptional videos, since these are actually the very first 2 videos I made for our couple a year ago. (Following “GeunGeunouple’s Promise” video). Too sad, I already lost the raw projects. Pls just excuse the low quality though I tried to make them in HD.

For those who haven’t watched, here you go…

Forgotten Season (Featuring Jang geun Suk and Moon Geun Young)

Geun Geun Couple CF Collection

Guest cofioca

Mary’s second leading man Kim Jae-wook

by javabeans 

mary11.jpg

They’re gonna milk this for all this is worth, aren’t they? Kim Jae-wook‘s stills from Mary Stayed Out All Night obviously come from the same photo shoot that yielded the poster and titles, as well as Moon Geun-young‘s character stills, and as well as Jang Geun-seok‘s.

Kim Jae-wook plays Jung-in, and will get to show off his Japanese language skills as a sharp businessman. (Kim lived in Japan when he was younger and speaks the language fluently, which he showed previously in Coffee Prince and Bad Guy. In fact, he has held Japanese fanmeetings without the need for a translator.)

The Jung-in character gets entangled in a love triangle with Mary (Moon Geun-young) and Mu-gyul (Jang Geun-seok), and he finds himself playing fake husband to the former. (So does Mu-gyul. Yeah, Mary’s a busy bee.)

The drama premieres November 8.

mary12.jpg

mary13.jpg

Source: Hankyung via Dramabeans

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another news update wub.gif

Jang Geun-seok said, "I have great expectation about acting 

with Moon Geun-yeong, who has the same age with me"

5078044489_7e2ec820e3.jpg

Jang Geun-seok, who will make his comeback to the drama on November 11th with 'Mary Stayed Out All Night', revealed his fluttered heart due to the acting together with Moon Geun-yeong.

One official from Jang Geun-seok's company said, “Jang Geun-seok is shooting 'Mary Stayed Out All Night". He will show different self than 'You're Beatiful'.”

Jang Geun-seok will play totally different character than Mr.Perfect Jae-kyeong, in this drama. Especially, he said that he will show new version of himself by the acting with Moon Geu-yeong.

He will play more relaxed character than Jae-kyeong in "You're Beautiful", and also more free-spirited character.

On the other hand, 'Mary Stayed Out All Night' is based on the Won Soo-yeon's webtoon which is about double marriage simulation.

This drama was sold in high price in Taiwan and China, which can be a way to predict its high popularity.

Source: Nate News  via HanCinema

Guest GeunGeunCouple

Jang Geun-seok said, "I have great expectation about acting with Moon Geun-yeong, who has the same age with me"

just love it! ^^

---

Kim Hyo Jin exposed her being 'Fashionista' in her role in Mary Stayed out all Night

67262160638937294141147.th.jpg 33726160638850627483147.th.jpg

Kim Hyo Jin return to tv screen after 2 years as she came back as Seo Joon in Mary Stayed Out all Night. She will be play as Kang Mu Kyul ex girlfriend. Actually her role character is not on original manhwa.

the actual job as an actress comes out shall be bound om her new character that she will portrayed.

Kim Hyo Jin in a recent poster title and black mini dress with black workers, riders jackets look chic, yet arrogant and has directed. Had a distinct personality in order to be like as Seo Joon Character.

Mary, staying out all night co-publisher ACC Korea and KBS Media "shall be bound to the station the guy thought it was Kim Hyo Jin. Shall be bound in a solid color actress. Usual good style, a passion for acting with a high Hyo Jin got the will power, "he said.

newsen@newsen.comcopyrightⓒ

---

arci, i see you :D

Guest sadaznangel

Can't wait for this drama. Love how they are making a drama from a manhwa. Cant wait to see how it is played out because the manhwa hasn't ended. It only 3 volumes in.

Guest JuJulie

Can't wait for this drama. Love how they are making a drama from a manhwa. Cant wait to see how it is played out because the manhwa hasn't ended. It only 3 volumes in.

In fact it's not really a manhwa it' s a web-comic published on daum  website :

The manhwa-webcomic link : 

http://cartoon.media.daum.net/series/list/mary?t__nil_news=img&nil_id=10

Only after they started to publish it in a paper-manhwa

:) which explain that it's still ongoing.

But the web-comic itself isn't done because the firs time i took a look at it it was chapter 121 and now week after week it's already chapter 127

:)

Mary MV (Demo Version) for Tokyo International Film Festival

credit to KBS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTbeQNm_jyM

Can November please come quicker?? Cannot wait, seriously!! :w00t:

Oh, and while Keun Suk is said to start shooting today, from naver news, it's said Moon Geun Young would start on Oct 17. She was given one week break after Closer before starting her role as Mae Ri :)

^OMMMMMG did I see that riiiight? HHWW?? ommmg I'm even more excited. Their coupling aura is too much for my brain to process lol cute cute cute

EDIT;;

Geun Geun is calling for gifs♥

2gv07s5.jpg

2j2t11i.jpg

25sl5r8.jpg

OMMMG. The drama isn't even starting yet too much chemistry already. ^_^

Ohhhhh myyyy goooossshhh!!!!! the video!!!! Kim Jae Wook definitely caught my attention in this one!!! i love how he held MGY and pull her up!! :wub:

Guest GeunGeunCouple

OMO, OMO! my heart was whipping like crazy :w00t:

such an overflowing chemistry i see there! did you just see those sweet stares, simple leans on shoulder and holding hands?!

goodness, why do they look so good together! :wub:

GeunGeun, i'm really so happy for you blush.gif

IM GETTING MORE AND MORE EXCITED!!! WHEW! :sweatingbullets:

marystayedoutallnight37.jpg

marystayedoutallnight35.jpg

marystayedoutallnight34.jpg

marystayedoutallnight33.jpg

snapshoot8.jpg

credit: recap-koreandrama.blogspot.com

Guest allygirl

'Mary Stayed Out All Night’ reveals music video demo version

Having revealed a series of teaser pictures for the new upcoming drama, “Mary Stayed Out All Night“, in the past week or so, the release of a music video demo version starring Jang Geun Suk, Moon Geun Young, Kim Jae Wook and Kim Hyo Jin has further raised anticipation.

This special video had been created for submission to the Tokyo International Film Festival, and as a preview for sale to other content markets in the region and the world.

The video contains scenes like Jang Geun Suk and Moon Geun Young holding hands and walking down a street like a couple, Jang Geun Suk playing the guitar for Moon Geun Young, and ultimately ending with all four leading characters walking happily down a street path.

The drama will premiere on November 8th through KBS2TV in the Mon-Tue time slot.

REPOSTED FROM http://www.allkpop.com/2010/10/mary-stayed-out-all-night-reveals-music-video-demo-version

BY Casper

Guest samgirl

when will this air? November? Im pretty sure this is going to be a hit, i like MGY look. Reminds me of My little Bride. She 's cute with JKS

Guest JuJulie

^OMMMMMG did I see that riiiight? HHWW?? ommmg I'm even more excited. Their coupling aura is too much for my brain to process lol cute cute cute

EDIT;;

Geun Geun is calling for gifs♥

OMMMG. The drama isn't even starting yet too much chemistry already. ^_^

Your gifs are great :D

and i feel the same they have such an aura together i already love them :D

when will this air? November? Im pretty sure this is going to be a hit, i like MGY look. Reminds me of My little Bride. She 's cute with JKS

November 8 th after Sungkyunkwans Scandal :D

The way she act makes me think of my little bride too.

EDIT : sorry T_T i quoted the gifs without noticing at first.

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :w00t:

i know it is not yet started but they are just too cute for each other...it is just their chemistry are exploding, and they are trying to kill me for it.what more if the shows run i think i'm already on heaven :lol: .oh goodness i just can't wait for this drama...

when i saw the pics together holding hands while walking..i can't help myself to clap,while kicking and tapping my feet on the floor..i'am going crazy now...EXCITED MUCH :w00t:

Guest Heart.And.Soul

Yay! I'm so excited, that was the first thing I saw this morning when I woke up. Gotta say it, they (MGY & JGS) look adorable together! I can see them having great scenes in the drama. How many days are left now.... 24?! haha hurry upppp

Guest Khikarugal

I am overloaded with excitement for this drama!!

Geun-suk & Geun-young look so cute together from the demo! just too cute!!

Archived