Jo Dong Hyeok 조동혁

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest ClaudiaLsj

Actor Jo Dong-hyeok to play doctor once again in KBS' daily series

jo-dong-hyeok-1.jpg?w=570

Actor Jo Dong-hyeok has been tapped to play the male lead in an upcoming KBS daily series, according to his agency Namoo Actors on Friday.

A press release by Namoo stated that Jo will take on the role of Seo Jin-woo who is a physician at a senior citizen hospital in KBS' daily drama titled "I Will Give You the Stars and Moon" (translated title) set to air in May.

Jo will star alongside actress Seo Ji-hye while this will be Jo's second drama to play a doctor since he last appeared in SBS' hit medical series "Brain."

Jo, 34, made his debut in 2004 and has since starred in over a dozen films and dramas.

He is well-known for his roles in TV series "Mr. Goodbye" (KBS, 2006), "Winter Bird" (MBC, 2007) and "I Hate You, But It's Fine" (KBS, 2007) and films "Make It Big" (2002) and "Hypnotized" (2004).

Source: http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2012032311151436370

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cishe

:i am so into the daily drama moon and stars for you! in manila we are more than 30 episodes behind...way to go jo dong hyuk and seo ji hye...

Guest cishe

jo dong hyuk is fast gaining popularity coz during his bday on the set of the medical drama 'brain' korean and japanese fans gave him a suprised party...

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I found out about JDH because of the show "Inspiring Generation."  He's an incredibly beautiful actor and so underrated.  I'm hoping him good fortune as his role in this drama is amazing.  He's definitely shining through and I hope he'll be casted as a main lead in a regular drama soon.  Just watched another of his drama called Yacha where he was the main lead but given that it's a cable show, he didn't get the lime light he deserves.  If he can look that amazing next to Kim Hyun Joong, he's good for anything.  And yes, great body, face and acting.  Love.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

SBS Variety Shows “Beating Hearts” and “Challenge 1000 Songs” Canceled
Bo2pisLIIAEbh8X.png

SBS‘ variety programming is going through changes, as it has canceled “Beating Hearts” and “Challenge 1000 Songs” while moving around many other shows.
The cancellation of “Beating Hearts” has especially met with much criticism. “Beating Hearts” was a public service program which featured celebrities joining real-life firefighters on missions. The show even carried out the “Miracle of Moses” campaign to encourage citizens to move their cars for ambulances and fire trucks. For the campaign, the show starred Park Ki Woong, Jo Dong Hyuk, Choi Woo Sik, Jun Hye Bin, and Jang Dong Hyuk, who personally took to the streets to shoot public service announcements and give out stickers.
The show was known for taking on serious social issues such as drunk driving and suicide. However, it was canceled due to its low ratings in the 2% range, along with member Park Ki Woong’s sudden military enlistment. The last episode will air on July 1. 
“Challenge 1000 Songs” was canceled after running for 14 years. Despite decent ratings, the lack of advertising sales led to its cancellation.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/05/29/sbs-variety-shows-beating-hearts-and-challenge-1000-songs-canceled/#.U4gGepSSxc8

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

They do BBQ party to celebrate to the end of Heart Beat program. In the picture Cho Dong Hyuk, Jeon Hye Bin, Jang Dong Hyuk and Choi Woo Shik. From his twitter.BovlnhBIYAAbfoG.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Tae-su turned killer in OCN 'Bad Boys'. Jo Dong-hyuk stunning pictorial of the actor!10678664_728076743953141_922032114670195997084_728076737286475_45137643469723145

10645036_728076740619808_827875607927682

Article in Soompi. http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/12/bad-guys-jo-dong-hyuk-is-charismatic-in-latest-pictorial-for-elle/

• 3 weeks later...

Archived