Too many similar faces amongst Kpop idols?

I'm so glad a netizen posted it up cause it was bothering me like crazy.

Personally, I like to think that all the women go to same plastic surgeons and the surgeons carve them into signature "looks" that gets plastered over their faces, but obviously that's just to be mean.

In actuality this condensed set of "beauty standards" only produces the same dang thing until more and more babies that look alike to this standard set debut. It gets really tiring after a while. It amazes me when Korean netizens say things like, "She has a fresh face," when it looks exactly like the other faces plastered across the Korean media.

I'm sure if you stare at them for a long time they take on their original unique faces... maybe.

That's just what happens when everyone wants this highly condensed and strict platform for "beauty". I get so bored these days.

It's because Koreans have like one set of features that they think is pretty.. and non-pretty people don't really have a chance of becoming a famous celebrity.

...or the same plastic surgeon...ANYWAY, the girl that supposedly look like Ori looks more like Sulli @ F(X)

That's what you get when you buy your facial features from a plastic surgeon.

The same could be said for Jpop idols. Everyone has Ayumi Hamasaki features and lord knows I'll never be able to differentiate between the members of AKB48.

Guest shiri_river

yeah...there are too many similar faces in kpop...

and what's making me confused is how their faces could change from pictures to pictures...

since it depends on the camera angle as well...

with lots of idol groups keep debuting, i don't think i'll ever remember their faces anymore... :(

Archived