Too many similar faces amongst Kpop idols?

kpop-groups.jpg

Too many similar faces amongst Kpop idols these days?

This was an observation by a Korean netizen who posted up a series of photos for comparison some of Kpop idols who look alike on an online portal community site recently. The post has attracted the attention of many other netizens.

There were many who agrees with this netizen while there were also many who disagree. What is your opinion ? Check this

► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

•SISTAR HyoRin – KARA Nicole, Jung Juri, JyuNi

•SISTAR SoYooJin JiHee

•SISTAR BoRaHan ChaeYeong

•miss A SuzyKim EunJung, Kim SaRang

•miss A Fei – CSJH Stephanie

•Rainbow JiSookJung KyungMi, TaeYeon

•Rainbow Jung YoonHye Son DamBi

•Teen Top NielChoi MinHwan

•Infinite SeongKyuVJ Son HanByul

•Girls Day MinAhOri

► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

kpop.jpg

cr kbites

Guest hedjuchoi

Too bad that they aren't all famous. Anyway, I know a bajillion "normal" people who look like Taeyeon and any other celeb. I know a ton of girls who look like Megan Fox, Snooki, etc. I don't see how its much of a problem..

Guest Barack Obama

It's because Koreans have like one set of features that they think is pretty.. and non-pretty people don't really have a chance of becoming a famous celebrity.

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

yeah i do agree with most of the comparison

but when a society have such a short list of beauty perfections, it didnt leave much room for creativity, does it?

Guest peppermintsugar

We have celebs here that look alike, too. Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel, anyone?

I actually don't really see it too much in a lot of them. Now Ga In and fake Ga In, they looked alike other than their different teeth, and fake Ga In was a bit thicker.

20100821_fakegain.jpg

Then again, it's mostly because of hair and make-up, just like with these comparison photos. If you put them in completely different hair styles/colors and make-up, you probably won't find the similarities as much anymore.

I agree there are way too many similar faces among kpop idols but the problem that I have is there is just

too many people to keep up with. I turn around for one second and something already gets old -_____-

Guest Tofu_Cloud

I use to not be able to tell the difference between Taeyeon from SNSD and Kara member Seungyeon. But now i can.

But I ALWAYS get Park Shi Yeon and Son Dambi mixed up!!

Guest Hyesunglove

i agree with the people that said koreans have one idea of what's beautiful. Anything else is not considered beautiful. If you have a wide nose, forget it.

Guest lightofhonest

haha! I'm glad I don't look like 11 other people.

Thats what happens when you go to the same surgeon, or maybe they're all related somehow

like from way back ...nobody knows.

Archived