Creators of "Slam Dunk" Show Interest in BoA.

Guest heygingersnap

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rlyn_xen

I would look forward to this movie too, regardless if BoA is in it or not. But what's up with Jay Chou starring in all anime-remake movies? LOL.. I liked Initial D though. However, BoA doesn't really resemble the girl character in the anime..

Guest cocobar

Owww.. Boa you should accept this offer immidiately!! -__-;; But i don't think she have time though. I think she has a very very busy schedule.

OMG, There's a,lot of news boa going to be in a movie but it never happen because she's too busy.

But seriously , JAY CHOU in a SLAMDUNK. I wonder what can he be, he's not suitable to be one of the characters at all.

Guest flyinhipp0

=__= i dont think this is true. yao ming and boa. LOL.

and if they are really making it, they are going to massacre the story.

jay chou doesnt fit any of the roles at all. i HOPE its not true =_+

Guest thesassygirl2

she looks NOTHING like the slam dunk girl.. and her image doesn't fit either. they need a taller more elegant/cute girl.

Guest **~Angelina~**

ooooh

i am a slam dunk Fan ><

i don't think Jay chou suits the character coz Sakuragi the main character is a funny guy with a funny face

For me Jay is just like an ice man with no feelings on his face ...... (But i still like him ^^)

BoA is cute and i think the character suits her coz she looks young and cute (I think Vivian Shu is too old for this ......)

anyway thanx for sharing

hope they will make a good job coz this manga is my fav one ^^

Guest mizz_J

Holy.. that would be freaking awesome! In Initial D, one of Jay Chou's movie, i was liking the movie so much until his onscreen gf ruined everything -_- But yea, if BoA starrs in this movie, then =D

Archived