SBS Kim PD who called 2PM, 2AM and SHINee ‘trash’ apologises

a9f75124.jpg

The SBS variety show PD who was caught calling idol groups 2PM, 2AM and SHINee pieces of trash ’ had apologised for his statement.

For those who dont have any idea about this >>>

On the 4th, Kim PD had wrote on his Twitter recently regarding questions about the ChuSeok special program, “ “ Well, we will probably have 2PM, SHINee and 2AM these trash down to be featured on the show hehehe ,” which sparked a controversy and earned an outrage and angry responses from the idols’ fans.

anyway `````

As a fast-reaction . Kim PD wrote on his Twitter “ Twitter is not a private space after all! I am sorry for those who were unhappy with my comment of ‘trash’. I hope you will understand that this is just a comfortable joke amongst colleagues hehe”.

He added, “2PM, 2AM and SHINee are definitely not trash. They are precious guests to our programs hehe”.

khun4.jpg

20100803_shinee-460x306.jpg

i5ycuf.jpg

S:SportsChosun

CR : kbites

Guest krung2x

it's a good thing that it was resolved, maybe he called them "trash" because he felt comfortable with them. I even called my friends crap sometimes :D

Guest evilgary

i can understand that it could just be a joke as he must have been really close to them since he the pd of the show. i don't get whats all the fuss about

Guest Tofu_Cloud

no wonder his name is GayoPD.

Anyways if he is gonna be a weird mofo (not gonna call him jealous cuz maybe he is just a hater)

why dont he quit his job? Obviously your gonna be surrounding my boy bands and stuff.. lol what a loser. Like THINK.

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

i didnt think that was very funny

but if he does, he has a very weird sense of humor..

lol, and how old is this guy? even an elementary school kid knows that NOTHING is private on the internet.. it is a public domain. I guess he need more schooling on the technology for a change <_<

Archived