Yoon Jong Shin ( 윤종신 )

Guest jos7

Guest adikkeluangman

[Motion Poster] 2016 월간 윤종신 2월호 - 'Chocolate' with 세븐틴 Vocal Unit

Wah he with idol group vocal unit of SEVENTEEN. Never thought that they will work together.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

[MV] 2016 월간 윤종신 2월호 - Chocolate(With 세븐틴 Vocal Unit)

The song is remind me of old school K-pop songs. The boys are ok and YJS as the teacher in the mv.

Guest adikkeluangman

[Making] 2016 월간 윤종신 2월호 - Chocolate(With 세븐틴 Vocal Unit)

The making of music video. The boys looks they had fun and MC Gree also made cameo. 

Guest adikkeluangman

[Recording Making] 2016 월간 윤종신 2월호 - Chocolate(With 세븐틴 Vocal Unit)

In the studio for recording and also a small talk.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

사라진 소녀.. 그리고 졸업식

They made another MV for the song sang by Lucite Rabbit that was released last year The MV told a story about girls that graduate from their universities and schools.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young drops full tracklist for upcoming mini album

g.o.d's Son Ho Young has dropped the full tracklist to his upcoming mini album!

Ci3YkGEXEAEcYrN.jpg

Son Ho Young will be returning solo for the 1st time in 5 whole years, and fans are eager to see just how much he's matured as a musician! The title track for his comeback, "May, I", was also revealed to have been specially composed for Son Ho Young by singer/song writer Yoon Jong Shin!

Watch out for Son Ho Young's return on May 23!

Son-Ho-Young_1463701679_13217084_5680151

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/son-ho-young-drops-full-tracklist-for-upcoming-mini-album 

-----
[Motion Poster] 2016 월간 윤종신 3월호 - 'Old School'

Teaser for March project. The poster is moving.

Guest adikkeluangman

[MV] 2016 월간 윤종신 3월호 - Old School

The MV is out. I wonder if this is his old song that he remake. Want to know the name for the actors in the MV too.

Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young Makes Solo Comeback With “My Weak Point” MV

g.o.d’s Son Ho Young returns with his second solo mini album “May, I.”

On May 23 at midnight KST, the singer released his new album through major music sites. The album consists of a total of six tracks, “My Weak Point,” “Only You,” “Where Are You,” “Will You Stop,” the MR for “My Weak Point,” and a bonus track “Diamond Lady” featuring Huckleberry P.

201605221458779985_57414bb3ba069_99_2016

Son Ho Young has also released the music video for title track “My Weak Point,” which was written, composed, and produced by Yoon Jong Shin. The music video captures the sentiment of the lyrics, which tell the story of a man who realizes the value of his lover too late.

Check out the music video below, and share with us your thoughts! Are you excited for Son Ho Young’s solo comeback?

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/22/son-ho-young-makes-solo-comeback-with-my-weak-point-mv/ 

Archived