[Variety] Sunday Night - Enjoy Today 오늘을 즐겨라

Guest lucky_moon

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Leeteuk and Shindong release their trot track, “Please”

Super Junior’s Leeteuk and Shindong released a fun track titled, “Please“, for the Sunday Night show, “Enjoy Today.”

Like all of Super Junior’s trot songs, “Please” is quite hilarious. ELFs will be thrilled at getting to hear Shindong sing a lot more as well, something that is usually quite rare.

The song begins with a little sound sketch of Leeteuk and Shindong talking about ordering something, and then develops into a spunky track that seems to best fit the summer beaches.

By far, the best part of the track is when Shindong exclaims, “Oh, my baby! Oh, my lady! Yo come on come on come onnnn~~”

LISTEN : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/leeteuk-and-shindong-release-their-trot-track-please

Guest adikkeluangman

Super Junior’s Leeteuk and f(x)’s Krystal release duet song, ‘Grumbling’!

Super Junior’s Leeteuk and f(x)’s Krystal have teamed up to deliver a sweet new song for the “Enjoy Today” ballad project!

Titled “Grumbling“, their soothing voices compliment the sweet melody and the mid-tempo beat is sure to make you sway. This song is must-hear for fans!

LISTEN : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/super-juniors-leeteuk-and-fxs-krystal-release-duet-song-grumbling

Guest adikkeluangman

Krystal and Leeteuk to get married?

Super Junior’s Leeteuk revealed that he had once received f(x) Krystal’s consent for her hand in marriage.

On the 30th, both Leeteuk and Krystal appeared on the MBC show ‘Enjoy Today’. On this episode, viewers were able to see the first meeting of the two members for their music project on the ‘Enjoy Ballad’ corner.

While heading to their rehearsal, Leeteuk asked Krystal, “Why did you choose me as your duet partner? Is it because you wanted to win, or because you promised to get married to me a long time ago?”

Leeteuk then reminisced back the day they first met and continued, “Didn’t you like it when I asked you to come get married to me?” To everyone’s amusement, Krystal replied, “At the time, I was scared of you so I just replied like that.”

Krystal then shot back at Leeteuk, saying “At the time, I said that I’d get married to all of the oppas in the company. One of them even kissed me,” leading to Leeteuk’s shocked expression on screen.

What do you guys think of their pairing?

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/krystal-and-leeteuk-to-get-married

Guest adikkeluangman

f(x)’s Luna bursts into tears from harsh criticism on MBC “Enjoy Today”

During a recent recording of MBC TV “Enjoy Today”, it was reported that guest star f(x)’s Luna caused the filming to come to a halt after she burst into tears in front of the judging panel.

The show was recording a special episode called ‘3rd Music Project – Enjoy Rock,’ where the cast were to battle it out against each other by performing a new song by singers Kim Jong Seo and Yoon Do Hyun. The judging panel consisted of some of the greatest Korean artists, Yoon Hyun Sang, In Sooni, and the nation’s rock music representatives Kim Jong Seo and Yoon Do Hyun.

The first stage of the audition saw performances by new guest stars Luna, racing model Goo Ji Sung and actress Hong Soo Hyun, making the audition set even more intense with the fierce competition.

However, after Luna’s performance, the judge panel pierced Luna with a harsh comment, “You lack a sense of understanding of music.” As a result, Luna bursted into tears and caused the recording to come to a pause.

The full episode will air this coming February 6th at 5:20 PM KST.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/fxs-luna-bursts-into-tears-from-harsh-criticism-on-mbc-enjoy-today

Guest adikkeluangman

“Hot Brothers” and “Enjoy Today” come to an end

MBC’s two variety shows under their “Sunday Sunday Night” program will be coming to an end.

On February 7th, a representative of “Sunday Sunday Night” alerted viewers of the change through his Twitter by writing, “We are currently filming the final episode of ‘Hot Brothers.’ ’Enjoy Today’ completed its filming last week. The two shows have been with our program for a long time now.”

He continued, “Throughout its airing, we’ve been through thick and thin together. Putting both shows to an end is quite disappointing. However, there is a new program waiting for us next week. Thank you to all of the staff members and directors for working hard with us.”

The new variety show to take its place will be “New Employee,” scheduled for broadcast either late February or early March.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/hot-brothers-and-enjoy-today-come-to-an-end

Guest adikkeluangman

f(x)’s Luna wins over the judges on ‘Enjoy Today’

MBC’s “Enjoy Today” broadcasted its final episode after a six-month run on the air, and fans finally got to watch the highly-buzzed scene about the judges making Luna cry.

This episode revolved around the final stage for the ‘enjoy rock’ mission, which is a continuation from last week. To recap, the show saw six teams compete fiercely to grab the chance to sing on either Yoon Do Hyun or Kim Jong Seo’s new song. Each contestant added appropriate titles and lyrics to the songs, in order to win over their judges.

The results were unexpected and surprised everyone. For Yoon Do Hyun’s mission, the Kim Hyun Chul/Goo Ji Sung team won first place. However, for Kim Jong Seo’s mission, it ended up being Jung Hyung Don/Luna team who won.

f(x)’s Luna received much criticism for her ballad-like rock song on the last episode, with the judges saying “Do you think that’s rock?“, “That was just a ballad“. She even cried on stage because she was so hurt by the judges’ harsh words. Thus, it was a total shock to the viewers that she was able to win over the judges’ hearts.

Luna and Jung Hyung Don’s song ‘Jump♥‘ will be released online on several music sites.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/fxs-luna-wins-over-the-judges-on-enjoy-today

Archived