[Variety] Sunday Night - Enjoy Today 오늘을 즐겨라

Guest lucky_moon

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest s4ranghaey0

i really want to watch this show...but fail to understand korean!! anyone know where i can watch this show with english sub???THANKSS!!:))

are SeungRi and GHJ really leaving the show? i really liked SeungRi teamed up with JHD & SJS, & JJH, they seemed to interact well/get close, but with the other older guys he didn't get to talk much. too bad, it would have been nice if he stayed with the show.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

SNSD shows off their athletic skills on “Enjoy Today”

SNSD will be making an appearance on MBC’s “Enjoy Today“, and on the December 12th episode, SNSD will be competing against athletes Lee Bong Ju, Jang Jae Geum, and Lim Choon Ae.

Shin Hyun Joon, Jung Junho, Kim Hyun Chul, Jung Hyung Don, Seo Ji Seok, and Lee Teuk all had a difficult time containing their excitement after the girls appeared at the Jamshil Sports Complex.

Once SNSD began using the ‘oppa’ title on the “Enjoy Today” members, the team immediately brightened up with smiles. Known for their bad stamina and for getting tired in races as short as 100m in previous episodes, the team was suddenly motivated for 12 straight hours, and it’s thought that the cause was the mere presence of SNSD.

Seo Ji Suk and Jessica, who previously claimed each other as their ideal halves on Strong Heart, kept up a lively atmosphere throughout the recording.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/snsd-shows-off-their-athletic-skills-on-enjoy-today

Guest adikkeluangman

Comedian Jung Hyung Don shows fighting spirit

Comedian Jung Hyung Don had injured his ankle on December 2nd while filming a special taekwondo episode for MBC’s ‘Enjoy Today‘. Yet Jung Hyung Do was determined not to cancel any of his schedules – he went ahead with every single recording in a wheelchair!

During the recording for ‘Bouquet‘, Jung Hyung Don had to film for long periods of time, but still, he didn’t show any signs of fatigue. He brought out his best efforts in order to make the audience laugh, causing the staff to praise his work ethic unceasingly.

Jung Hyung Do also participated in the rigorous activities of ‘Infinity Challenge‘ and ‘The Butterfly Effect‘.

Seeing Jung Hyun Dong’s fighting spirit, the viewers commented, ‘The attitude of a true entertainer’ and ‘Please get well soon’.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/comedian-jung-hyung-don-shows-fighting-spirit

Guest adikkeluangman

Super Junior’s leader Leeteuk talks about leaving for the army and his hopes for 2011

Super Junior’s leader Lee Teuk unexpectedly talked about his activities before he leaves for the army.

On this week’s episode of MBC “Enjoy Today”, Leeteuk and the other cast members went on a marathon in commemoration of the New Year.

The idol also revealed his hopes for 2011 as he said, “There’s not a lot of days left before I go to the army. I will undergo activites without any regrets. I wish to keep running for the new year. I hope Super Junior does well too.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/super-juniors-leader-leeteuk-talks-about-leaving-for-the-army-and-his-hopes-for-2011

Archived