Guest BECKIEEE

Guest crackednut

crazy dough's is awesome to get a nice giant pizza to share between people

19" is about 16-17 bucks?

starting to edge on the expensive side, but its not too ridiculous

favorite is the chicken barbeque

pizza13hq.jpg

but I like going to the Porter Exchange Mall in Porter Square

Cafe Mami is the richard simmons. Blue Fin is classier and has sushi, but Mami just tops it. Insanely small seating area (like, what 10 people max?) but its soo worth it.

They're closed on vacation right now, but the best time to go is after the lunch rush (2-4pm) or for a late dinner.

Also, there's a boba place in the mall, but I don't like it very much at all. The Tea Stop at Harvard Sq. is much much better.

ITTYO (also at the mall)also has some great food for a good price...and its run by a white guy, if that had any significance lol

Guest theonecalledy2ckt

crazy dough's is awesome to get a nice giant pizza to share between people

19" is about 16-17 bucks?

starting to edge on the expensive side, but its not too ridiculous

favorite is the chicken barbeque

pizza13hq.jpg

but I like going to the Porter Exchange Mall in Porter Square

Cafe Mami is the richard simmons. Blue Fin is classier and has sushi, but Mami just tops it. Insanely small seating area (like, what 10 people max?) but its soo worth it.

They're closed on vacation right now, but the best time to go is after the lunch rush (2-4pm) or for a late dinner.

Also, there's a boba place in the mall, but I don't like it very much at all. The Tea Stop at Harvard Sq. is much much better.

ITTYO (also at the mall)also has some great food for a good price...and its run by a white guy, if that had any significance lol

didn't the tea stop used to be lollicup? i might try it. my school had a better place for bubble tea. <_<...

Guest litoxshortaii

^ my friend works at boston tea stop :) js thought i'd share that haha. ive only had a drink there once though so i dont know if there's any difference between that and lollicup. buut lollicup is overrated, imo, and kind of pricey too.

i reallyy like sushi express in brookline. it has the most awesome seaweed udon =P it's right across frm BU, and also a couple stores away frm this really good japanese bakery called japanoise (i think). if you've been on the walk for hunger, there are usually water tables set up in front of it.

Guest crackednut

tea stop and lollicup are about the same quality wise

tea stop doesn't have as many flavors as lollicup, I don't think...but they do have things to eat like mochi and dumplings

the board games and mr potato-heads provided for entertainment don't hurt either :D

Guest ♥MiSSLiLY♥

OHHH UMM, that new HK NOODLE SHOP NEAR ELIZABETH CENTER! lols.. $1 per item.. i love that place.. it tastes good

Guest sphynkter

is that the place up in the garage in harvard square? i've been itching to try it.

yea it is. you should definitely try it. it's the best pizza EVER.

Guest theonecalledy2ckt

yea it is. you should definitely try it. it's the best pizza EVER.

maybe when i'm not feeling poor. lol.

personally, i thought i'd share this picture if you haven't been to anna's taqueria. i went after a night of DDR at MIT.

burrito.jpg

that's what $4.30 will get you :)

Guest taceldi

69 (69, Bowery Street, Chinatown) - open past midnight for the after club hoppers, cheap richard simmons food, quick service, and dolla dolla bills posted everywhere on the walls, whatst not to love.

I've always walked passed there but never went in, I should try next time, and are those real dollars posted all over the walls? I mean what if there's a fire? o_O

Ooh, and since you're talking about 69, I like the mini cafe across from 69, I think it's called May Lai Wah, and they are famous for their cha sui bao and that one sugary snack, it's like deep fried egg dough? It's called the bow tie in English and "Dan Sahn" in Cantonese. They only make if after 3 pm I think, and most of time are all sold out by 6pm. It's that good lol.

Then there's the Malaysian restaurant in the Chinatown tunnel, it's between Elizabeth and Bowery St. (across from Elizabeth Center), and I just realized I don't know the name of it ._. Their coconut rice is awesome!!

Then there's Singapore Cafe on Mott St. between Hester and Canal, I haven't tried a lot of things there...only because I can't help but always order their "Da Lu Mien" ( I'm spelling it wrong, but that's what it sounds like lol), and it costs a little less than $4!

And last but not least, PIZZA! I like to order mine at Sal's (corner of Broome and Mott.) A plain slice is around $2.50 I think? I haven't ordered one in a while, maybe that's what I'll eat for lunch tomorrow.

Guest mikeee

Crown Fried Chicken... the best fried chicken you can get in Philly, but you gotta go to the one on 5th street.

basically anything you get delivered in Philly is cheap as hell and decent

For Cheesesteaks.. don't go to Pat's or Geno's those places are overrated and aren't even that good.

my choice is Jim's... def. the best cheesesteaks in philly

Guest mz simmonz

Crown Fried Chicken... the best fried chicken you can get in Philly, but you gotta go to the one on 5th street.

basically anything you get delivered in Philly is cheap as hell and decent

For Cheesesteaks.. don't go to Pat's or Geno's those places are overrated and aren't even that good.

my choice is Jim's... def. the best cheesesteaks in philly

damnit, when I went to Philly Geno's was the only thing people were talking about, but I couldn't find one at all, perhaps I just looked in the wrong section of Philly o.O ?

Archived