[Drama 2010] Secret Investigation Record 기찰비록

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi alex1999.  I can see where your <3 is...Thanks for the pixs.

I thought episode 6 was a mix bag of ghost stories and crop signs...oh idk.  The metal poles harnessing electric energy for purposes, yet unknown.  The mysterious religious paraphernalia/symbology gave off a cult-like vibe for alien worship.

I am liking how Investigator Kim and Researcher Huh have entered a chess match or dance of sorts.  In the last episode, she showed signs of jealousy and tried to prevent him from going back to his courtesan...to save him of course and not keep him from seeing her again...literally if her plan worked by tying him up.  I could not help thinking that she hoped the courtesan would be included in the word "bloodbath".

Now again in this episode, when Kim asked her opinion when the four of them were in one room together before he sent Huh and Jang off in one direction and he and the shamaness in another.... Researcher Huh takes deliberate steps to the left that made her directly obstruct Kim's view of the shamaness.  Investigator Kim in turn moves to the left also, so that his view is no longer obstructed and dismisses her with Jang.  Loved it.....

Hi mskololia1, Thanks for your comment. I wish I understand Korean. I have not seen Ep 6 yet. I'm now doing Thai subtitles of this series and just finished Ep 4. Will check it out soon. The series has been great and Kim Ji Hoon has been done so well. It's a pity that he will soon enter military service.

The filming was completed yesterday and Ji Hoon tweet some cute pix here.

169218769-e6138e06b71c950a1b99cf0151ed000d_4ca1e6d0-full.jpg 169217981-55bced8539613769059bd5bb23dcba61_4ca1e6d0-full.jpg 169218001.jpg

Credit: twitter

Yeah, alex I was wondering about his military enlistment affecting the drama, but all is well since they wrapped up filming.  Yay!

Oooh, I wonder how those two ended up in the drama???   I do not necessarily see them together in the end, but an open ending is more likely.  Let our imaginations run away.

It is soo funny to see how the actors/actresses use the peace symbol....cute.

Hi mskololia1, I feel the same that the 2 do not have to be together in the end. They are like good partners now. Kim Hyung Do doesn't seem to feel for her (or maybe not just yet) but Heo Yoon Yi seems to feel for him already. It's interesting to see how their relationship will grow.

I really enjoy this series. It's different from other old style series and the storyline is interesting.

Hi alex.   I like how the I can see some of character movements in the two main leads....Investigator just called researcher Huh, a 'lady'...gosh.  Is he letting her know that he has high regard for her as a person?  He does not strike me as the type to warm up to anyone, but time will tell.  Kim's life view might be toooooo polar opposite that of researcher Huh's.

Cannot wait for the next episode and javabeans recap.  Let me know what you think of episode 6. 

I found episode 5 to be a lot more engaging than episode 4 for some reason. (Although I really liked episode 4.) I hope Hyung-do and Yoon-yi's relationship grows to become something more because I find it adorable that Yoon-yi already harbors some kind of feelings for him. The fact that the man in episode 5 was a prophet/fortune-teller was really cool. 

Episode 6 wasn't as enjoyable as episode 5 because I found just a tad bit too scary. (I'm a huge wimp.) I was pretty much squealing every other minute. I really really wonder about what that metal pole in the ground is. And does anyone else have any idea what that twine with Kim Hyung-do's name symbolized? I got a little lost there. Also, what was up with the holographic(?) image underneath the red notice that they found in the house?

Gosh, I have so many questions. I seriously LOVE the way this drama is keeping me on my toes. I can't wait until all the mysteries are unraveled! 

- Kyu

Hi Kyu.....I cannot provide much any insight as a non-Korean speaker.  I got the feeling that epi 6 was dealing with UFOs again.  The mention of how the house or compound was constructed as being unusual or not the norm was interesting too.  For me it was like a follower building an altar for someone to either return or appear as the case may be in this drama series.  I must watch this episode again.....

I do want to know what the prophet told the courtesan too....the drama cannot leave that unspoken to us.

Hi mskololia1 & Kyu, I really enjoyed reading your post. I admit that I haven't seen episode 6 yet but I already DL it. Just have no time to do so. I think each episode is unique and interesting. I'm eagerly to see how all mysteries will be revealed. All the main leads are working so well and the storyline is great. It would be a pity when it ends.

Guest Badpanda_

Anyone find this a lot similar to like say Fringe? Fringe from Fox thats currently running the 3rd season. Love Fringe now i love this XD

Aww, one of the links to epi 6 is broken and I have to wait until like Monday or Tuesday to watch a fully subbed episode 7....

I am not a fan of Fringe (only watched one or two episodes from last year), but do see some similarities from the episodes that I did watch.  You know the old saying, imitation is the greatest form of flattery...

^

^

^

Thank you so muchsemi-fly for the torrent link.

Hi guys, today is the D-Day that Kim Ji Hoon to enter Military Service. I wish him good luck and will wait for his return and continue support him.

Ji Hoon tweet a lot of pix last night. For these two, he is ready for today! In the 2nd pic, he looks so young!

171842851.jpg

171984317.jpg

Credit: twitter.

Well, I watched episode 7 and it reminded me of a Twilight Zone episode dealing with the 4th or 5th dimensions....a real mind bender with doppelgangers. 

Anyway, I came away from that epi not liking researcher Huh so much as now I think their 1st meeting was not a coincidence.   She may have recognized him from another time it seems and now it looks like investigator Kim may actually be repeating his life in an alternate plane of existence or whereva the hell this is.....It had better not be her fault he's stuck in a loopty-loop life.... :(

Btw, the servant guy (looked like the kid that played Yuri in Jumong), and the noble's daughter were scary.....So much for Shangri-la or the "new land'.

Archived