[Official Thread] Barry Nadech Kugimiya

ohatoms

updates of nadech 2017 so far

57977b51273cc650de3409f21049c24a.jpg

nadech as darwin for "likit ruk the crown princess" 

b7e8eb695c09518747e899d143c74d3c.jpg

this is a behind the scene pic of him during his drama shooting for " likit ruk the crown princess" with yaya in Switzerland

nadech in hong kong

1b2e1887d09b7ea5e93e8e958e963e03.jpg

e35944c888805de611bd8d6b018ffc7c.jpg 

149e09d3cbc0176a27023f20c172f1c6.jpg

85400520a07fa2655e6d031f3185763f.jpg

Nadech as the newest brand ambassador for OPPO F5 phone brand 2017

Nadech in Iceland with his mom for vacation (or maybe work) before heading back to thailand to start filming his drama of "my love from another star"

da4ec94377d0cd801e94ab272d0c438f.jpg

20abd7c42e4b0baef9aee2e1b836df7c.jpg

12718db3dc283283b8f47bbdc6a4aa42.jpg

364565a789c66cadac11294c4c3226e6.jpg

his role as Do Joon Min in "my love from the stars"

91bddfadf3c4d1bcb4afc1f435650a8f.jpg

dcf14a44f452965a2f4d26095591f1e5.jpg

one of his many endorsement-ads

695e13bd3e908ffb3d05304af6e1d3a2.jpg

a01be26621f4af41620b8b8b854918bf.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol! Doubt there are a lot of Nadech fans on Soompi since it’s geared towards fans of kdramas and Kpop. I visit asianfuse to get all the info on Nadech. He’s so handsome and down to earth! Wish I could hang with him even if it’s going to the temple with him. Lol

Hehe ^.^ yay me too 

so how do u feel about their recent “red thread” + “daughter in law of Khon kan” news?? 

Also yaya liking every Nadech pics on IG (I found it really cute since she liked them so fast, especially the ones that didn’t have her tag) 

Those two...always so discreet but we all know. Lol I love how goofy and loving they are together, their last drama proves they know each other so well like an old married couple lol I have watched them since their first drama and they have grown to be such a beautiful couple...inspiring couple. They are #relationshipgoals lol!

ikr, i mean they have been together for what 6 or 7 years now and to be able to still in so in-love with one another is just so pure n idk i'm praying we will hear wedding bells from them very soon :)

do u think we will get any sweet moments on valentine day or maybe nadech's upcoming birthday? 

21 hours ago, lover_XX said:

do u think we will get any sweet moments on valentine day or maybe nadech's upcoming birthday? 

:) I’m sure we will! Those two are so close, can’t imagine Yaya not wishing a HBD for her bear. Lol Every year she leaves a cute Instagram picture that I always look forward to seeing. 

Since we all know they are together I wish NY fans would support them when they pair up with different costars. At one point I was sick of seeing them get paired up. I don’t know why some fans wanted them in EVERY project, the facts are they are together, why be scared if they pair up with different people? I just want to see them grow in the acting field so now I actually look forward to their projects with different people rather then together. 

@Nina Bina lol yeah i agree with u but i think fans do tend to feel possessive over their ship plus it doesn't help that rumours start up blah blah long story short fans r die-hearts. most NY fans r actually supportive, it's just the minority that r loud about how NY should stay together.

another thing is that in ch3 there isn't a lot of versatile actors n actress like NY (who are so damn versatile, especially nadech-not being bias or anything but melodrama is yaya's forte which is y i think nadech is slightly more versatile) so the directors/producers do have a hard time picking the casts that are not NY.

also sorry about the late reply, i've been busy on a project 

• 4 weeks later...

Imma blessed this thread with some pics n vids 

nadech taking care of his dad on father's day....so CUTE, though its really is bittersweet when u think about it; his dad has dementia and nadech has more than once express how he wants to spend as much time as he can with his family especially his dad due to the condition...one of the main reasons why nadech only takes up 1 lakorn at a time and is racing to complete his master's degree, all the while cherishing the time he has with his family <3

its really nice hearing nadech speak Japanese, english then thai to his dad  

Mr HANDSOME <3 during his mini vacation in Vietnam 

starting of now, he won't have any more mini breaks (or so i heard) since his schedule is fully packed; there r rumours of him being confirmed for 2 or 3 more lakorns after My love from another star (thai remake with matt.p) but nothing is confirmed yet, then there is all his events -3 this month (coming up soon, the first is on the 16th)  and other stuff 

He’s a sweetheart, I’ve seen how he dotes on his father, ideally, he is every parent’s dream of a son. :) Super proud of Nadech in everything he does. :wub: I remember when everyone found out he was adopted I even felt hurt for him in case of the backlash he would get but I loved how he handled it. He’s very mature for his age. He respects people around him so much. Love him.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Belated Birthday to Nadech Kugimiya!!! Wishing only happiness for this beautiful gentleman. I think only @lover_XX and I are the only Nadech fans in Soompi lol! My forever favorite ship. NY. Yaya was so sweet and baked a cake for Nadech on his birthday. Love these two so much. Can’t wait for The Crown Princess!! #relationshipgoals

13DA4232-435C-47FD-817A-994F9670D1AA_zps

• 1 month later...

Great news for Nadech and Yaya fans in China! Tencent just bought the rights to their new drama The Crown Princess. I am super excited for this drama since it’s in some ways a remake of my favorite Thai drama from the 90s.

This is a sign they will be entering the Chinese market together and soon I’m sure they will be going to China. Lucky Chinese fans. NY has so much love. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/4/2019 at 8:08 AM, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

This is 2019!  Anyone still here?? The REAL NADECH CONCERT!! NY are CONFIRMED! :heart:

It is 2019! And NY made their relationship of 7 years public! I guess they have grown and felt comfortable about letting the world know. They also announced a new drama which starts production in August I believe. Based on a Thai book set in ancient Thailand, Nadech will play an officer while Yaya will be a noble woman. I am hyped about it! Nadech remains my favorite Thai actor since the beginning of his career 8 years ago. His attitude is still the same. He's an actor who freely walks outside with no mask to hide under. Both Nadech and Yaya are very humble regardless of their popularity. When all these breakups are with power couples in Asia, its a breath of fresh air to know that NY are together and they are so relationship goals with all the things they do together.

This photo looks like something you'd find in a magazine but its actually a regular picture they had someone take while they were being tourists in France!! Taking trips as a couple and photographing these moments are popular among this cute couple.

• 3 months later...

Hi nina.. envy u to have known nadech for such a very long time! Hehe.. i just known him for his lakorn with yaya and i’m in love with it.. i can really see from his every insta and everyday life from his mom ig, and every interview, that he’s such a good guy.. he’s down to earth even he’s one of very popular actor in Thai.. so lucky yaya to have someone like him till today! They’re just perfect with each other.. its hard to find someone like nadech this day! *sigh* hahah.. really #relationshipgoals .. 

p/s: do u have any other socmed that u used so that we can talk more about NY? Haha.. 

9 hours ago, Nur said:

Hi nina.. envy u to have known nadech for such a very long time! Hehe.. i just known him for his lakorn with yaya and i’m in love with it.. i can really see from his every insta and everyday life from his mom ig, and every interview, that he’s such a good guy.. he’s down to earth even he’s one of very popular actor in Thai.. so lucky yaya to have someone like him till today! They’re just perfect with each other.. its hard to find someone like nadech this day! *sigh* hahah.. really #relationshipgoals .. 

p/s: do u have any other socmed that u used so that we can talk more about NY? Haha.. 

Head over to https://www.asianfuse.net

This is where we discuss all we want about Nadech and his girl. You'll also get up to date info on the most current Thai dramas there are! Come join us!! :D

1 hour ago, Nina Bina said:

Head over to https://www.asianfuse.net

This is where we discuss all we want about Nadech and his girl. You'll also get up to date info on the most current Thai dramas there are! Come join us!! :D

Woww.. thank you for this info.. i’m still new to this so i’m a bit blur about it! Haha.. i think i need to ask you more details later haha.. 

Archived