Dominic Lam

Power Chan

Matthew Ko

Vivien Yeo

Mimi Chu

Lam Yi Kei

0000014228111280995613.jpg

Synopsis (SOURCE: TVB)

HOI SING (Raymond Lam) and his mother HO WAI-SUM (Lui Yau Wai) have been running a domestic appliance manufacturing factory. SING’s uncle HOI LEUNG (Lau Chung Yan) is a money-minded snob who has been seeking to acquire the factory by whatever means. LEUNG’s wife CHENG MING-CHU (Cecilia Yip) and daughter HOI MEI-SZ (Toby Leung) try to intercede for SING and finally manages to convince the man to put the acquisition on hold. Eager to covet the plant site, LEUNG has placed a spy FONG LAI-KING (Zhao Ziqi) in the factory to wreak havoc. To make LEUNG give up on his acquisition plan, SUM decides to reveal a long-kept secret to him. SING invites his friend CHUNG LAM-TAI (Bosco Wong) to join his factory so that he no longer has to fight alone for the family business. But who would have thought that TAI is in no sense a blessing but just a wolf in sheep’s clothing? SING gets betrayed by TAI, and worse than that, his fianc?e CHUK YIU-KWAN (Song Wenfei) asks to cancel the wedding all of a sudden. The cold reality has eventually forced the lad into the fiercest commercial wars with his next of kin…

Guest Smelly Tofu

might watch this for raymond and the fact that i miss the old days tvb's chaebol family story eg. golden faith, threshold of an era. I wanna get the HK feeling back too...too much korean drama lately. This look promising since the older cast(well known ones) are all great...I have no idea who the girls are, its been 6 months already and I'm still not all that cool with the new people cute faces and lack of acting skills.

cross fingers for a good plotline

Guest Millou

Hahaha... I have to admit that I'm watching this because of Raymond and Bosco and maybe even Damian. When I saw the poster, it reminded me of The Drive of Live. I really liked that series.

I agree with xstarBURST, that girl who plays Raymond's fiance is kinda dull and woody(?). :ph34r:

Guest heartdrops

Whenever Damien is in a series, it's most likely a grand production lol.

It's a TVB and Shanghai production so there's going to be dubbing, which really annoys the heck out of me.

We'll see when I actually get time to watch this series.

Guest Millou

Whenever Damien is in a series, it's most likely a grand production lol.

It's a TVB and Shanghai production so there's going to be dubbing, which really annoys the heck out of me.

We'll see when I actually get time to watch this series.

I think the dubbing is actually ok. The only person where you can really see/hear it's dubbed is Raymond's secretary.

does anyone know that "Angel" song that seems to be popular with the cast in the series. Im interested to hear the whole song. I searched and couldn't find any information so i have a feeling it's not a legit song.

Guest honeylove

^ Yeah, I was trying to look for it too! :(

& This drama is so good right now. <3 Damien is such a good actor, I loved him in Catch Me Now. :)

Guest epicpwnage

^ It's called "I hear angels"

I've been looking for it for about 3 days now with no luck. People on a Hong Kong forum said that it is possible that TVB made this soley for this drama and it will not be available anywhere until the soundtrack goes onto the HK market.

I love this drama. It's very very good. Very captivating and well written. Shows betrayal within business and love.

I despise Korean dramas and Japanese dramas because of this sole reason. Bad acting, bad plot, no thought from within. Bad songs as well.

Hong Kong dramas are by far the best I've ever seen. Especially those by TVB. ATV's best drama I've seen is "A million lights" I believe.

:) I think Vionn Song (Raymond's [Hoi Sing] EX-FIANCE) is so cute and pretty. Her voice is very gentle and sweet however her expression lacks emotion. I look forward to the rest of the series :)

Also the theme song's video is extremely well thought out and good, unlike Korean/Japanese dramas which give too much information away already. TVB is successful because of their well thought out plotlines and good selection of cast. They also vary between genres which is a plus :) You can see how they kind of used the relationships in the theme song video. Like for example, the beginning where you see Damian and his wife are happy while Raymond and Bosco are unhappy. Then you see Mei Ging and Macy, two are happy and then Ella where she looks very lost. You then see a lady in a dress while the air moves around her, the moon phase changes, giving a sense that a lot of time has passed. The lady looks up to see her lover and then tries to reach him, then it flashes into clips from the show. I love how when there is affection they kind of hide the face but still give enough details to lurk the viewer xD Then you see a man who's face is not visible grab onto a hold of light with people below watching him grasp the light of hope. & then the stars form the theme song name ^_^

Hehe the songs are very good too :) raymond is such a good actor and singer! Fung Forever! ♥

(Yes I overanalyze stuff ><)

we kinda pretty know what's going to happen and such like the wiki says alot already ....i guess im just watching for raymond, but i didn't really find it boring or anything and i guess kinda looking what made bosco turn evil and how raymond will fall for the lead girl xD and i like raymond's song

Guest epicpwnage

i tried to watch the 1st episode but i got bored :/

i tried to push through for raymond lam .. but i cant do it -_-

something about it, gives off the dull effect ...

Trust me, the first episode is not really good honestly. But the rest of the series is so suspenseful. I stayed up all night to watch it all over once again!!!!!! It's really good, not dull at all. There's betrayal, truth and tragedy between business, lovers and friends. Unlike a lot of dramas out there.

.... Is this show good? There are lots of new actors/actresses in it!

It's quite good so far :) Very intriguing. Very well thought out plot. The new actors/actresses aren't bad. They're watchable.

we kinda pretty know what's going to happen and such like the wiki says alot already ....i guess im just watching for raymond, but i didn't really find it boring or anything and i guess kinda looking what made bosco turn evil and how raymond will fall for the lead girl xD and i like raymond's song

Do not read wiki then -.-" yeah! raymond's song rocks!!!!!~ :3 im waiting for more stuff within the business. I'm curious to know more about the past.

EPISODE NINE BROADCASTED A FEW HOURS AGO :)CLICK HERE FOR IT!

No subs, Cantonese only.

Guest Millou

Yes, I think tvb made the song "I Hear Angels" for this series. I think they've done it before, though. Tvb released an album before with all these subthemes.

I'm watching episode 10 now. I wonder if they really killed that dog, because he looks really dead :ph34r:

gosh... can't believe it took over 2 weeks to get to the meat of this series... it was so boring at the beginning. It's a bit more interesting now that Bosco's shaking things up.

the thing that annoys me most though is the lack of energy. I mean, Wing Hoi is suppose to be this huge multi-national company, but it always looks so quiet and dead compared to say...Off Pedder (畢打自己人). I mean yes, Damien's office and house are huge, but they looks so empty and impersonal. I also don't like the lighting in this series; it's always so dim.

lol, I don't even know why I'm still watching this. The storyline is so predictable :s

Archived