Do You Actually Read Replies in a Topic?

Booger Face

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest briaann

good question haha, i do every now and then i usually avoid topics with like a hundred to a thousand replies haha and read the small newer topics

Guest MayKayy

I read the replies depending on the number of pages in the thread sweatingbullets.gif, 4 pages or less I'd read but I mean c'mon some threads have 20+ pages and I can't be bothered to read each and every one of them.

Guest awesooome

Yeah, I'll read the replies, unless there's too many, or if it's just one of those "daily" topics. Interesting/opinionated ones: I'll read most of them. :)

Guest cherrikura

I usually read replies if I feel like reading the topic isn't enough of me, such as the topic is really broad or the main article really doesn't say much but the idea is interesting.

For the good ones, I read everything. If not, just 1-5 pages depending on the topic. Reading 100(x20 posts) pages isn't hard, honestly. Each page is less than 2 minutes.

The longest topic I read was creations-- homemade things. I'm a no-lifer...

Guest The-Entity

Depending on the topic. If it's one where everyone leaves generic answers I just skim through the first page.

If one of those controversial topics and everyone is throwing hissy fits and insulting each other's intelligence, I speed-read the first page and the last few to get the gist of where the argument's headed.

If it's a riveting discussion where everyone is maturely discussing about the topic and giving well thought-out responses, then I would read everything. Those are rare gems, and I love them!

• 1 month later...
Guest tratout.me

Not everything. I usually skim or jump pages for a general feeling.

If the topic really interests me I go through almost every post, within reason.

Archived