Do You Actually Read Replies in a Topic?

Booger Face

i usually do, sometimes i'll just skim them

i usually read the first half of the page or the first page of replies, then the couple very last replies or like, the last page or replies

or sometimes if i'm really too lazy then i guess i won't read/pay attention to much of it and just reply haha

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dorkafied!

Most of the time I skim them, and read like the first few then post my reply.

I only read the other replies if there's a discussion of some sort, or if I'm

really interested in the topic.

It depends on the topic.

When it comes to the relationships and general discussion section, I usually skim through the posts on the first page and the latest page (latest page AFTER I have replied to the topic). But in cases like the humor section, I usually do not bother skimming through posts unless it is something hilarious that people can relate to.

But if someone posts something interesting (after skimming through the first couple of lines), I will read their entire post.

Guest cherrierus

It depends how many pages the topic is.

If its a smaller amount then I go through every page, I'm a quick reader so i skim/read.

But if its a topic with like 15 pages or something I read the first page, some random page in the middle and the last page before i post my reply

Guest krstarjr

Depends on my mood.

Some days I just skim over other people's replies and somedays I'll actually read a good bit if I'm interested in the subject.

Guest brinyblue

I will read if is interesting and less than 5 pages worth of replies. More than that and my attention starts to fray. >:

Guest yuu_michaelis

Hmm...it really depends on the topic and my current mood.

Sometimes I do read the other replies and give my own thoughts about the topic afterwards or sometimes I just scan and then reply or sometimes I'll just read the title, the first post and then I'll give my reply.

It really depends, that's all I can say to this.

Guest blackjackVip

I just read the topic if it's short.

But if it's too long i just skim through it then make my reply.

I usually don't read replies though, unless it's short or i'm really interested in the topic.

Guest rachelsaur

Yup. I do read replies.

Usually, I only read the first page but if it's interesting, I would go on. XD (Or maybe just look at the last page.)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest GDZY.cookielove

i would usually read the first or second reply, but if i'm interested in the topic, i can keep reading till i am bored ><

Archived