Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest NO NAME?

Occult Academy

Guest NO NAME?

世紀末オカルト学院 (Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin)

The story revolves around Maya, the daughter of the former headmaster of a private Japanese academy dedicated to the study of the occult who died in 1999; and a time traveling agent Uchida, a mysterious young man who travels back in time from 2012. ANN

--------------------

Occult Academy is a great series from what I've seen so far. Also, I find myself laughing at every episode.

Guest chopper!

i'm loving the anime so far. very funny moments, the guy is just a plain idiot haha! still haven't watched ep 6 yet though. x)

Guest Special Ed

I love this show! Its freakin hilarious. The guy's such an idiot though. Haha. But Maya is pretty bad richard simmons.

Guest moa.lovefuwa

i like this series a lot. this would be one of the anime that didn't fail this season... great humor, great female lead and strong, and no fanservice. THANK YOU GOD. but the main guy really irk me sometimes.... he's' an idiotic coward and i still find it hard why Maya would acknowledge him now. hahahaha.

Guest XoXoTotoro

this series is slowly becoming my favorite of this season. Just finished watching episode 6. and its so funny. Ami as the best friend is awesome in this episode.

Guest knockblock

Haven't seen this show but I'm thinking about it. What can I expect from Occult Academy?

Guest amydien

I like this show! Maya is such an interesting character xD

Best show this summer. I wasn't expecting it to be so good, but it quickly rose to the top of of all 8 anime series I am watching from the Summer season. :)

Guest chiimin

I love this anime!

Wasn't happy with the artwork at first, but the occult and the funny things in the anime are worth watching.

Guest knockblock

Just started. From the amount I saw of this anime, I don't find it all that interesting. There isn't enough to grab me. Going to give it 3 or 4 more episodes. If I don't think anything different I probably won't see it through to the end.

Guest Kaneko

It was good at the first 2 episodes, but then I get bored at watching this.I like the main girl character though so Im still continuing to watch :)

Episode 11 was freaking awesome. They got back on track with the main story, and the twists and turns kept coming at you. Some really creepy moments, some WTF moments, some HOLY S*** moments! And then it ended and I was like... NOOOOOOOOOO!! I dont wanna wait another week for ep 12.

GREAT SERIES!

Guest NO NAME?

Episode 11: Wait, what just happened?

I knew there was something wrong with Mikaze. Fumiaki is still coward. Good thing that the vice principal was there to protect Maya.

Guest shabushabu

what in the hell episode 11

I knew something was up with that Mikaze chica o.O I really wasn't expecting the vice principal tough. My only tiff is that I kind of wish the series was as awesome as this episode early on :/ I want to know more about that booooook, damnit. Too bad friggen Mikaze had to burn it up -.-

Guest Special Ed

Well, my face was glued to the screen because everything was happening so fast in one ep. Anyways, waiting for that epic cell phone pic.

I have to say, the last couple seconds were the best.

You think changing the past will change the future? lulz

Excellent episode yesterday! I love that Uchida finally wasn't some worthless good-for-nothing. The whole episode had me on the edge of my seat while watching. I still feel like the way the 12th episode sets up a 2nd season perfectly. Can't wait to see what is going to happen in ep 13. I would love a 2nd season, as Maya is one of my favorite main characters. :D

Guest Special Ed

Since the future didn't change, could that mean Bunmei is also the Key since Maya took the pic with both Mikaze and Bunmei in it? Or is it the time travel theory thing with the paradox/alternate universes?

Since the future didn't change, could that mean Bunmei is also the Key since Maya took the pic with both Mikaze and Bunmei in it? Or is it the time travel theory thing with the paradox/alternate universes?

Maybe they're trying to tell people that even if you can change your past, it doesn't change your current situation.

Cause a lot of people seem to be under the impression that changing even a little bit of the past (like maybe date masamune was a hipster), we'd suddenly live in a very different world.