"SEXY QUEEN OF MYSPACE"

Guest i heart victoria's secret

Guest XxIllicitxX

I don't dislike her at all. She seems like a really genuine person to me. She may look fake, but the only fake thing about her is her boobs, her face is natural. She looks cute to me, and kudos to her for sticking to her guns regardless of what 'haters' think about her.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah.

sometimes i wonder if it's because tila is vietnamese.

it's unfortunate, 'cause she's gorgeous.

yeah...maybe cause it's the fact she's asian because stereotipically asians are like smart, conservative, rich people that are basically perfect -_- screw that! & some people are like tila's a disgrace to asians & when i read that i was like wtf??!!

Guest nekkid

It's her style of showing off her body that makes her trashy. It has that 'trashy' vibe to it. It's also her make up too; it's not clean and elegant. It's too bold in a trashy way, like hookers. Britney Spears showed her bare pregnant body in a magazine recently, but it doesn't look trashy 'cause she makes the body of a pregnant woman beautiful, and it's supposed to be! Tila, on the other hand, gives it a more sexual vibe that makes guys just want to get in her pants. Can't you people tell the difference?

It's her style of showing off her body that makes her trashy. It has that 'trashy' vibe to it. It's also her make up too; it's not clean and elegant. It's too bold in a trashy way, like hookers. Britney Spears showed her bare pregnant body in a magazine recently, but it doesn't look trashy 'cause she makes the body of a pregnant woman beautiful, and it's supposed to be! Tila, on the other hand, gives it a more sexual vibe that makes guys just want to get in her pants. Can't you people tell the difference?

maybe so...but some people (not including me) thought britney's pregnant editorial looked disgustingly trashy so it doesn't really work out..

Guest BEmused

O_O wow I guess I have a different taste of beauty than alot of the forum but I think she is soo pretty!

She has a killer body and even though some dislike her face, I think it's gorgeous. haha Good for her for going so far. :)

Guest xl0v3juicy

What's with all the hate? I think shes gorgeous. Although I'd have to agree that she comes off looking a little bit trashy. But what do you expect? A classy import model?

^ exactly...that's like saying a very conservative playboy model...you know?? & well to all the haters...she's gone pretty far from coming from a poor childhood....

Guest cookiecutter

shes okay...

i love how she dresses......n how she's blunt..that's dope...

but she isn't the queen of myspace

Guest namuimnida

i dont get her. on her website like years ago she would always post about her drunken times and now here she is saying shes allergic to alcohol. i am so not a fan anymore lol.

shes okay...

i love how she dresses......n how she's blunt..that's dope...

but she isn't the queen of myspace

well i think she is....cause she has the most myspace friends then anyone else i believe..& plus MAXIM mag. the one she's on the cover of says she is..so i'm basically just quoting the mag.

Archived