My face is darker than the rest of my body.....

Guest Shiroiyuki

Guest raingarden.rose

I have the SAME exact problem. I thought I was crazy, because a lot of people tell me that their body is darker than their face. Just like you said, my face is the same color as my body right after I wash my face, or better, out of the shower, and as the day goes on I get progressively darker and duller. Like my face seriously looks like 4 shades darker than my hand if I don't put any makeup on. Makeup helps but my oiliness oxidizes it...and I'm still left with the same problem. I was thinking about trying Likas papaya soap...and whitening cream. I guess I have to switch up my skincare and start using whitening primers and BB creams ;__;

Guest Valnity

Adding on to the great advice that everyone gave, my only suggestion is trying a gommage facial mask like one from Nuskin. It's a gooey cream thing that you apply to your face when dry and then you rub and rub the dead cells/skin off (like...major exfoliation). It usually helps with getting the first layer tan off.

Guest kamiliaforever

Woah

I should try to use the lemon method

btw can anyone recommend any whitening creams for men ? and a good sunblock too?

Guest Redwarrior

Or you could go the long way and use Aloe lotion. I use that on my face as an everyday lotion and my face is a couple of shades lighter than the rest of my body even though I'm out under the sun everyday

Guest moonlit_daisy

Well, for me, I use those Feiya facial products that I buy from online o___O It's a bit pricey...but if you use the products, not only does it help whiten your face, it also helps with your acne problems. My face is oily but after using them, it feels pretty nice... Idk if this will help you, but lol. Now, I gotta figure out what to do my arms. They're 3x tanner than my face! lol XD I guess I'll go buy some Likas to solve that.

What kinds of face products are you using? Sometimes products like benzoyl peroxide can make your skin sensitive to the sun, which can explain why your face would be darker.

Also, unless it's a VAST difference don't feel too bad. Our faces, necks, torsos arms and legs all have their own tones and values. It's just normal because of how thin our skin is in certain areas, the kinds of veins that run through, and how exposed they are to the sun. That's why you check your foundation on your face, not the back of your hand or your arm :)

Archived