Korean mp3 tag editor

santoki

I have been looking for a mp3 tag editor that can correctly edit the tags of my Korean songs.

I have used the following mp3 tag editors but to no avail:

Windows Media Player

itunes

Winamp (can even see the Korean text)

Mp3 Tag Editor (it was called something like this)

Media Monkey

When viewing the mp3 tag info on my mp3 player (Samsung YP-T7) it comes out in gibberish (the kind of gibberish that you get when you open a .exe file through notepad). So then I changed the system font to Korean, but again gibberish but with some added Chinese characters. I have updated with the latest firmware upgrade thing. I need help.

Guest OsiX

I have been looking for a mp3 tag editor that can correctly edit the tags of my Korean songs.

I have used the following mp3 tag editors but to no avail:

Windows Media Player

itunes

Winamp (can even see the Korean text)

Mp3 Tag Editor (it was called something like this)

Media Monkey

When viewing the mp3 tag info on my mp3 player (Samsung YP-T7) it comes out in gibberish (the kind of gibberish that you get when you open a .exe file through notepad). So then I changed the system font to Korean, but again gibberish but with some added Chinese characters. I have updated with the latest firmware upgrade thing. I need help.

Foobar2000 has full unicode support and has a built in masstaggin component that is integrated into the player. I can definitely guide you through it if you need help setting it up

Guest HT2791

i use mp3tag v2.36a to tag ALL my mp3s including korean. however i changed a setting in it. Tools>Tags>Mpeg>Read (check all)>Write (check all)>ID3v2 (check ID3v2.3 UTF 16>Ok to save.

Guest mp.ARK

I had the same problem until I switched my system settings to Korean. I now use Windows Media Player and WinAmp to edit Korean tags flawlessly. I don't think there's anything wrong with the programs themselves. Have you tried switching your system settings to Korean? Awdark made an awesome tutorial which you can read here that shows you how to: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=50330

Let me know if that helps.

Archived