Cast for the New Huan Zhu Ge Ge (Princess Pearl) Remake

Guest Memories

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rogueeex

One word: ugh. I can not see myself watching this. It just won't be the same. All the girls look the freaking same.

Guest Rainie

Ugh...the original cast is so much better, I can't believe they're making a remake of it with an ugly cast. The girl who is acting Xiao Yanzi looks so old...and unnatural, and Zi Wei does not look her part either. Both of the male leads are miscasts. And what's up with the white guy? Unless Qiong Yao is going to make the script wittier...the cast looks so dull...

Guest anastasia.mae

HAHAHAHA. I NEARLY FELL OUT OF MY SEAT AS I SCROLLED DOWN TO THE WHITE GUY. :lol:

sorry. not meant to be mean. :vicx:

he looks like some disney prince to me. :lol:

LMAO! I did not even bother scrolling down to see all the pictures after the first few, but just HAD to go back and look after seeing your comment... no discrepancy there, he looks like they pulled him out of Cinderella :w00t:

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

ughhhhhhhhh I finally understand how old people feel when they see their favorite childhood movies/tv series get remade.

wait.. whyyy????

okay, fine. but i feel like they did not pick the right actor and actresses. they look... awk and weird?

for some reason it looks like they tried to find people who looked like the original cast.

but the original is always going to be the best <3

Guest lychee_poo

WTF is with the white guy coming out of no where? I hated the last remake with the new actors and I doubt I'll like this one.

Although the girl does does resemble Xiao Yanzi a bit, something about her erks me.

the main cast look so much better in modern pictures than they do in these promo shots. just by looking at the costumes, one can tell how much investment is going in this new adaptation. i love the old 'HZGG', and it is always nice to have a new interpretation. everyone should keep an open mind. who knows, this might be good... or even better?

Guest duh123

i thought the last one was bad. didn't they already make a remake or something along that lines? i like the original. this will be a huge waste of money. none of them look right for the parts!

Guest babigurl

ugh.. why is this happening??

waste of money......

the old version with vicki zhao in it is classic

wonderful, one of a kind!

Archived