[Philippines][Drama 2010] Martha Cecilia's KRISTINE

Guest jeansile

Guest jeansile

Links to Episodes with English Subtitles are available inside
Based on the no. 1 best-selling romance pocketbook series in the Philippines, written by Martha Cecilia...

In a war that lasted for two decades, witness as love blossoms once again in Villa KRISTINE...

A story that will challenge love to its limits...

phr-kristine.jpg

KRISTINE TEASER 1 (with English subtitles)

http://www.viikii.net/videos/watch/93754/0/kristine-1st-teaser.html

KRISTINE TEASER 2 (with English subtitles)

http://www.viikii.net/videos/watch/93757/0/kristine-2nd-teaser.html

KRISTINE TEASER 3 (with English subtitles)

http://www.viikii.net/videos/watch/93651/0/kristine-3rd-teaser.html

KRISTINE FULL TRAILER (with English subtitles)

http://www.viikii.net/videos/watch/95376/0/kristine-full-trailer.html

Guest jeansile

KNOW THE CHARACTERS

Teasers available with English subtitles

jewel690.jpgjewel749.jpgjewel933.jpg

JEWEL FORTALEJO is the youngest of the two Fortalejo sisters.

Though she maybe the younger sister,

her mom considers her to be the more responsible one

who is almost always in-charge of looking after her ate.

jaime676.jpgjaime749.jpgjaime925.jpg

JAIME REYES and his family is in debted to the De Silva's.

Upon learning that the farm and the De Silva businesses are in crisis,

he sets foot in Paso de Blas to offer help.

marco716.jpgmarco780.jpgmarco959.jpg

MARCO DE SILVA holds a law degree,

but since he will inherit not only the De Silva's wealth,

but also the De Silva's war against the Fortalejo's...

Marco abandons his ambitions and embraces his destiny

- to win the war whatever it takes.

emerald671.jpgemerald740.jpgemerald926.jpg

EMERALD FORTALEJO is the eldest of the two Fortalejo sisters.

She is a romance novel writer but in reality,

she is love's greatest disbeliever.

• 2 weeks later...

I`m hooked on this show,. & i agree with you jeansile, i love emerald & marco.  

Grabe macho ni Rafael, & Maganda si Emerald ( Rafael is very handsome, &' Emerald is beautiful )

& i also like how she keeps her look simple :) 

Guest dramacf

Can someone tell me how many episodes to expect? I think I recognize one of those actresses from one of the bud brother's episodes (or maybe a movie? I forget),,

Yeah, Emerald (Denise Laurel) starred in one of the episodes of Bud Brothers and he was paired of with another actor there.

I'm not sure how many episodes this will run, but I'm guessing, it'll run until December or who knows 6 months maybe and have the finale by February 'cause the drama looks promising and ratings-wise, it overtook East of Eden (yes, the Kdrama) that was shown on the same time slot.

I've only sen 2 episodes because my body shuts off at 10. Too bad though because it looks like a great show, minus all those commercials in between. They should show it BEFORE magkaraibal, which in my opinion is not worth my time at all, I mean Bea Alonzo has lost her spark, she's a great actress, but not for this...her acting is getting boring and repetitive and I've seen that style in all of her movies...when she acts, it's not her character, it's still bea.

Back to Kristine, love the cast, love the story. Although the rivalry would have been more powerful if the de silva's are still in paso de blas because the mansion looks lonely with just rafael and emerald, you know. I also don't rafael attractive, they should have used this guy, forgot his name, he was a;bert martinez's little brother in a drama.

Guest jeansile

I've only sen 2 episodes because my body shuts off at 10. Too bad though because it looks like a great show, minus all those commercials in between. They should show it BEFORE magkaraibal, which in my opinion is not worth my time at all, I mean Bea Alonzo has lost her spark, she's a great actress, but not for this...her acting is getting boring and repetitive and I've seen that style in all of her movies...when she acts, it's not her character, it's still bea.

Back to Kristine, love the cast, love the story. Although the rivalry would have been more powerful if the de silva's are still in paso de blas because the mansion looks lonely with just rafael and emerald, you know. I also don't rafael attractive, they should have used this guy, forgot his name, he was a;bert martinez's little brother in a drama.

I think you mean Ron Morales..IMO, he's too boyish looking to be playing the role of Marco...

Denise and Rafael's chemistry exudes a really explosive chemistry...and they're fast becoming a favorite loveteam for a lot of people..

Can someone tell me how many episodes to expect? I think I recognize one of those actresses from one of the bud brother's episodes (or maybe a movie? I forget),,

it is planned to run for 7 months...they'll be doing up to book 17 of the book series...up to the last book featuring jewel and bernard(jaime)...

Guest onairosnma

this is a great drama. i haven't read the series where it was based on but upon seeing the trailer, i thought, this has a nice plot because of the mexicanovela feel in it. after watching it, i get hooked and even when i can't watch on a weekday, i try looking for episodes in the internet and i really enjoy it.

i love the more serious loveline of marco and emerald but the funny love story of jewel and jaime are also nice to watch, as it balances the serious mood. though i've read many comments that it's a bit far from the story in the books, i still love it nonetheless as it is still interesting even if the story was a bit altered.

Archived