Coppelia's Coffin//Open Up Your Mind

Guest JiHye

A one shot//one request fulfilled
Coppelia's Coffin Name: Coppelia no Hitsugi/Coppelia's Coffin Original Artist: Ali Project - OP theme of Noir Mixing: JiHye Working Hours: 15 Minutes Comments: I don't know if this song has anything to do with the actual ballet "Coppelia" since they don't really mention anything that connects the two. Maybe it's just Ali Project and their crazy songs//song titles. The mixing is mediocre, but I just felt like doing something wierd to off-set the following song which you will hear. Open Up Your Mind Name: Open Up Your Mind Original Artist: MIRAI Mixing: JiHye Working Hours: 30 Minutes Comments: I was supposed to do this with Juki_love but we didn't really get around to talking about it, so I just decided to do this on my own. I think I can probably do this a lot better if I take the time to practice, but I was in the mood to record something challenging, and this was definately something challenging. The original MR was pretty bad quality so I had to match the MR quality with my vocal quality so that the music didn't sound so off. But all in all, I really enjoyed singing this. ^_^ Even if I DID sing it 30 minutes after I woke up. I might re-do this.

Yay! Would've been awesome if you did it with juki_love but it still sounds good solo.

The beginning of the verses, you kinda sounded like you were rapping :blink:

Whoa! You growled in the chorus, reminds me of Stuck. For some reason, it sounds weird to me though. Maybe because I'm used to the original. A bit pitchy but then again, if I did it glass would break -_-. I really hope you re-do it ^_^, not that this one is bad. Considering you just woke up half an hour before.

Coppelia no Hitsugi is...interesting. The mixing sounds better than anything I could do. I think it's just not my kind of song. But you know that I think you sound good anyway.

Guest fantasiimaker

wtf man, ONE comment?? <____<;;

Coffin - You sound kakkoii in these darkish/surreal songs XD Very nice.

Mind - The opening sounds very pretty. Lol the loud growling reminded me of Stuck too. You did a great job overall, except you can gentle the growl bits ^^

Guest animagelet

<333 coppelia's coffin - one of my favorite anime songs everrrr. you brought the song to life. <3

open up your mind - your voice is so soothing. it's VERY nice here. =] Fits the song so well. the chorus sounded a bit off.. probably is a little different from the original.. but I really liked it. i love that you never truly copy the way the original singer sings it. <33

w00tnerrrr!!!!! Ohhhh baby *eargasms* Open Up Your Mind is one of my favorite songs~ And you made the vocals sooooo much more powerful than the original ones. *in love*

Archived