*____SAMSUNG OMNIA--- HELP??

mintcracker

Really appreciate it, kinda desperate
Hey

So a few days ago I bought myself a Samsung Omnia and yesterday it arrived! Just been playing around with it to get a feel for it.

I realised that my pc manager plus software is korean? Would like to know HOW DO I TRANSFER MUSIC N RINGTONES? PICS ETC

Everything's korean and nothing's working, the manual ain't helping (got it off ebay -_- lol)

Thanks guys

• 2 weeks later...
Guest skeezeee

Bump.

Really would like some help =(

sigh.

Unfortunately, I don't know what to do about the Korean part..:( but for ringtones, etc you hook it up to your computer and you put it in a file in your phone. I forgot which one.. my omnia just broke so I can't really look it up :\ I hope this helps at least a little bit..

Guest WitchGoddess

When you use your usb to connect the cellphone to the p.c. it's going to ask you what you want to do with a list of actions. Click to open the folder. When you open the folder just drag some music in there. Then disconnect the usb and let the phone reload. Once it does that see if you have the music in there. Then you can set the ring tone when you go to settings and then sounds.

Archived