Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dazzIe

Your thoughts on different types of kisses/holding hands

and etc.. =)
Do you think there are different special meanings behind kisses/holding hands? If so, what do YOU think they mean?

I'm going to point out the most common ones that my significant other and I do the most XD

kiss on the head/crown/temple = i care and adore you (i LOVE the fast and multiple pecks he does when he kisses my head <3)

kiss on the cheek = i only see you as a friend

kiss on the hand = sign of respect

kiss on the neck = lets make love :)

kiss on the lips = i want you to be mine/i need you

eskimo kiss = you're cute/you make me smile (my favorite because it's so adorable and it was my first kiss with him haha)

holding waist = i want to show the world you're mine

interlocking hands = you're mine, i don't want to let you go/don't leave me, i truly care about you. i think this has a deeper meaning than the regular hand holding..

non-interlocking hands = hmm..i never hold hands like this so i don't really know lol. it can either go as lovers, friends or it's like holding hands with a family member.

Share your meanings and if you have other ways then share them! :)

I don't really assign special meanings to different kisses because I don't think guys actually think about communicating their different feelings while kissing; their GUYS, hahah. I just assume any kind of kiss is a show of affection for me blush.gif

For me, if i kiss a guy's hand it means I obey them, so I never really kiss a guy's hand.Well, unless he's my husband. LOL

I guess kisses and things like that hold a different meaning sometimes, depending. For example, for me:

Making out w/ tongue = sexy sensual raunchy passion

Making out w/out tongue = romantic beautiful movie-scene-esque passion

(I like making out w/out tongue better, it seems so passionate and romantic to me :D )

Eskimo kisses to me are playful, and kind of cheesy. ^^

As for holding hands, I only ever interlock fingers because the other way is just uncomfortable to me. <<

I don't really think that deeply about the kisses. I love it when my bf kisses my forehead when we cuddle in bed, it seems very caring. And when he gives me loads of 'pecking' type kisses on my cheeks and face in public it seems quite affectionate without it being full on kissing in public! When he kisses my neck I guess it is more sexually motivated as it is a turn on. Quick kisses on lips usually means we have gone without a kiss for too long but the situation isn't appropriate to fully make out but it's nice he remembers to show me affection.

Cuddles from behind round my waist in public is very loving and protective. Cuddles standing up is usually Carib because I feel ill. But also another public sign of affection. Side by side with his arm around my shoulders is like casual hanging out stance.

We always hold hands while walking, unless it's hot and our hands feel sticky! We change from interlocked fingers to just palms together on what feels comfortable at the time.