[TVB] Beauty Knows No Pain (女人最痛)

Guest miss scarlett

Guest mzpoonie

Just about to watch the last episode! It's a really great drama, perfect for women, also for men who want to know more about women.

I also like the fashion in this drama! [*cough*did a fashion feature on my blog*cough*] :sweatingbullets:

Guest sonwily

kind of disappointed with the ending, but eh whatever.

But I thought it was such a good timing to play the themesong when Pinky introduced herself to Jackie.:Db

Guest Bby-GIE

I just finished watching this a few days ago.

It was pretty pretty interesting, kept me hooked. But some parts and especially parts near the end I found kinda boring.

The ending wasn't that great either.

But I think it was a decent drama to watch :)

I actually like the ending for this.

It wasn't spectacular, but it was realistic. I hate those cheesy TVB endings where everyone comes together for this big fat, overly happy endings. I like that the ending here brings the series full circle back to the beginning of the series.

The fact that

Nick didn't forgive Jackie when she went after him at the airport

makes me very happy.

He's too good for her anyways, and frankly... I don't think any man can forgive her for all the crap that she's pulled.

Guest outside_castle

just finished this serie

it was okey, probably not gonna watch it a second time, but I enjoyed it

I just dont like the fact that the women had too much make up on

the mrs Cash actually had her heavy make up on while sleeping at night too, like wtf?? .... *_*

I actually like the ending for this.  

It wasn't spectacular, but it was realistic.  I hate those cheesy TVB endings where everyone comes together for this big fat, overly happy endings.  I like that the ending here brings the series full circle back to the beginning of the series.

The fact that

Nick didn't forgive Jackie when she went after him at the airport

makes me very happy.

He's too good for her anyways, and frankly... I don't think any man can forgive her for all the crap that she's pulled.

i too like the ending.

However, I don't think it was that he didn't forgive her but that he's waiting for her to ask for him to stay. She let go of the relationship because she knows she can never put him above her career and that he deserves someone better than her.

The ending was very realistic and that's the beauty of it. You pay the price for getting up top.

Archived