The person you have a crush on turns out to be gay?

Guest julie8086

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a homosexual man, I can relate (I mean, not with being disappointed with my crush being gay, but instead that my crush was straight). I lived my whole life (that is, before I met my boyfriend :D) feeling this way. But, don't worry. I know how it feels to hear these words, "there are plenty of fish in the sea", but it is words to live by. This is not to say that every time you feel that you're hopelessly in love with someone and that they can't love you back that you should just move on, but from experience, the more you think to yourself that even if they don't love you back that there are still other people that will love you, the happier you will be! And the happier you are, the more likely that that person will come along one day. Who knows, maybe it will be that very person? That is actually how I met my boyfriend! Anyway, I hope this helps.

Kyle out!

• 1 year later...

This happened to me a few days ago actually. I had liked this guy since fifth grade. He was sweet, funny, kind, and basically perfect. In sixth grade when I told people I liked him, they asked me “Isn’t he gay?” I always said “No, he’s not.” I just assumed they didn’t know he was Italian, so they thought he was gay. In seventh grade I told one of his closest friends (a girl) that I had a crush on him. She was like “oof..” and I thought she said that because he like hated me or something. “What?” I asked her. She was really awkward. “I can’t actually tell you..” I thought maybe she liked him too or something. “You can tell me anything.” I told her. She just shook her head. “No, I don’t have permission to tell you.” And then I had a really weird feeling that maybe she was talking about him being gay and that he wasn’t out of the closet yet. I didn’t feel sad or mad. I just felt really stupid. I should’ve known before.. but the problem is I still can’t get over him. This whole time I thought he was friendzoning me because he thought I was annoying or rude. But he just wasn’t attracted to females. That’s why all of his friends are girls! Lol it makes so much more sense now. And then a few weeks later he told me. I was so happy that he told me, and we are really close friends to this day. XOXO

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • SC2019 locked this topic

Archived